Cables Home Repairs

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2015

4.2

building the future, restoring the past. Licensed, insured and bonded. We are experienced in all aspects of home remodeling. With over 20 yrs exp. we do it all from repairs to new construction. Our customers are our top priority. ...

Kathys Renovations LLC

Kathys Renovations LLC services include kitchen and bathroom remodels; windows and doors; flooring; and general handyman. Our slogan is “when you want it done right”!

Excel Custom Finishes

Custom painting and refacing of Kitchen Cabinets, custom built cabinets Bath Cabinets and furniture refinishing also Ceramic tile installation. Licensed and Insured.

Offers by Excel Custom Finishes on Angi
Tri-Cities Pressure Washing

Specializing in pressure washing and handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Tri-Cities Pressure Washing on Angi

05/19/2017

He was supposed to Redo the textured ceiling and make it smooth, that did not happen. The tile work done in the bathroom looks absolutely horrible, jagged edges on the drain, grout work looks like it was done by a DIYer or first timer, paint overspray on the brick outside from where the siding was painted, did not cover door handles before painting thus getting paint on the new handles, installed ...

Description of Work
We had him do a basic remodel on a house, redo a master bath and add a tile shower.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

02/22/2015

Replaced the floor, put in a new floor, painted the walls, changed out the sink and toilet. Great job!

Description of Work
Remodeled the bathroom.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

02/22/2015

Tore out the old cabinets,put new cabinets in a new sink new faucets did all the plumbing painted the walls made the kitchen beautiful, great job

Description of Work
remodeled my kitchen

Category home remodeling

01/25/2015

They were very professional and made sure the upstairs was protected from the sheet rock dust while they were sanding. By the end it all looked smooth and there were no gaps or rough areas. I have used cable home repairs for several of my houses and they always do a great job.

Description of Work
Dry walled my basement.

Category drywall,handyman service,basement waterproofing

01/25/2015

I had some shower tiles that had come off and the dry wall behind it was ruined. I called Mike he came over and had it all fixed and looking good as new in a few hours. I have used Cables Home Repairs on several of my homes and will use him again.

Description of Work
replaced tiles

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,basement waterproofing

Drywall, paint, flooring, siding, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, light electrical, trim, custom woodwork, plumbing, additions, door/window installation, drop ceilings, winterizing, insulation, driveway seal coating, garage door and opener installation, water & fire damage repair, tile, gutter repairs, roofing, appliance installation, cabinet installation, build garages,sheds, build decks, sun rooms & screen porches.