Yaardvark Landscape Management

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

PO Box 140846

Nashville, TN 37214

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a 6 time Super Service Award winning landscape company specializing in landscape lighting - Drainage solutions - Landscape design/installation - Irrigation installation and repair ....

lawn & landscaping (97)lawn care (61)leaf removal (30)landscape lighting (15)mulch delivering (14)tree service (12)irrigation system (9)drain pipe installation (8)pressure washing (2)rototilling (2)gutter cleaning (2)foundation repair (1)

07/19/2021

Waited for heavy rains before posting a review - their work did the trick, no problems at all. I have them coming to look at other jobs! Great folks to work with.

Description of Work
grading

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

[Member Name Removed], Im very happy to hear that your pool isn't getting filled with mud any longer. I will try to make it by next week to look at the erosion issue you have next to the driveway. It a pleasure doing business with you.

07/17/2021

Paid Nick Plummer approx $24,000 to have new lights installed and fountain repaired. Some of the lights stopped working both on the landscape lights and fountain lights soon after installation. Despite having a 5 year warranty on labor, it took tons of texts and phone calls and arguments before he would fix the lights many weeks later. Last week the coping came loose. Another contractor said Nick ...

Description of Work
Lighting and fountain repair

Category gutter cleaning,foundation repair,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Review for Yaardvark Landscape Management - PO Box 140846, Nashville, TN - 39407088

Eventually I suppose that all business owners will come across this and I guess its our turn. This client is leaving an abbreviated slam because I am declining to give him even more free work than we already have. He is a very rich business owner of a media company and promised that he would use all of his might to ruin my good name if I didn't give him even more free work. Please feel free to loo...

12/22/2020

Nick helped us dream up our landscaping design. He worked to find just the right plants that fit our house and budget. His team nailed the installation for the landscaping and the lighting. They were professional, friendly, and answered all of our questions. Will absolutely use them for the next phase of our addition.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting installation, low voltage repair, landscape design, installation

Category landscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate that you chose us for this project and look forward to working again with you in the future. Best regards, Nick

12/13/2020

Yaardvark did a wonderful job revising the landscaping in my front yard. I wanted the beds completely redone and Nick, the owner, did a great job of making suggestions about what we should plant and where. Being new to Nashville, I was not knowledgeable about gardening here. He put me at ease with his suggestions about low maintenance plants that would make the yard pop with color. Their price was...

Description of Work
revision of landscaping in front yard

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch,rototilling

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

11/23/2020

As usual, I got multiple bids, in this case for this 150' Hillside French Drain. Nick of Yaardvark Landscape Management gave a professional assessment of the work, solid advice, and fair price. He his crew, with two trucks and trailers, were able to do the job earlier than we had thought. He work through sunset, I got a First-Class Hillside Drainage System that should last 50+ years, I highly reco...

Description of Work
150' long French Drain

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Review for Yaardvark Landscape Management - PO Box 140846, Nashville, TN - 39044289

10/01/2020

These guys are amazing at what they do. I'd hire them again in a flash. Please consider this company .

Description of Work
Had a problem with runoff

Category landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

12/04/2019

Excellent work. They were knowledgeable and made great suggestions for plants and shrubs that made a big difference in looks. Will call again!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

11/22/2019

They were very professional and knowledgeable. Great to work with!

Description of Work
landscape design / installation

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/13/2019

It was an excellent experience. Nick and his team worked with us to get a lighting plan that met our needs and fit within our budget. Everything went as promised-- and the lighting looks great.

Description of Work
outdoor lighting

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

09/27/2019

I've worked with Nick and Yaardvack for 6 years now. They've been thoroughly honest and transparent with me in every interaction. I recently had them do some landscaping for me and they replaced several dead evergreen trees in my backyard. They did a great job, made sure the site was cleaned up and everything was presentable. They also went above and beyond and adjusted some of my sprinklers for m...

Description of Work
landscape installation/ irrigation repair

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

It has been our pleasure to provide our services at your property. Thank you so much for these kind words. Best regards

Landscape Design and installation. Landscape- outdoor- Low voltage lighting. Grading, drainage solutions & erosion control. Pond-less water feature installation. Irrigation installation and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express