Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Hendersonville, TN
There are 23 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Hendersonville
- Call Hall Construction LLCThese guys did a wonderful job building an 8’x8’ shed for me last week. It’s hard to find people who show up on time, work hard, and do a great job - but they check marked all of those boxes! Very impressed and would definitely use them again.
- G&B CarpentryWe are very happy with the work and service G&B Carpentry did on our home. They were able to bring our ideas for the addition to the garage and a custom bookshelf to life.
- Clyde's Home Improvements IncClyde tackled a difficult kitchen project for us. He was always responsive to any questions we had and his price was very reasonable. He was very professional and respectful during the entire project. His price was very fair and certainly was worth the expertise he brought to the table. He was prompt each and every day for us, and the project was completed earlier than expected. He is a very hard worker and worked the entire time he was here. We were beyond pleased with the work he did and would give him the highest recommendation possible. Certainly would be hiring him again if another need were to arise read less
- Thomas CabinetsOverall, my experience with Thomas cabinets was exceptional and I would recommend others to reach out to them for services!
- Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. - NashvilleThe contractor showed up on time for the appointment and was polite. Although his company did not do the type work I needed done, his advice was helpful.
- Handi AndyTerrific! Andy and Larry showed up promptly, performed work as promised, and performed professional work on a quick timeline. Andy's prior experience as a home inspector gave me a great deal of comfort in knowing that his repairs would satisfy what the situation called for. He showed up personally to handle some of the more delicate work, and both he and Larry were friendly professional and a pleasure to do business with. Our home needed lots of small repairs and a handful of delicate projects (window repair/touch up, opening painted shut windows , replacing a damaged awning, masonry touch up). They also helped with pressure wash, fixing a couple leaks, paint touch up inside, and probably about 2 dozen other things that I'm forgetting. If you're sitting on a list of home repairs that you've been meaning to do, but are hesitant to trust someone else with these tasks, Andy and his team are the right people for the job. I worked for a general contractor for 6 years in a previous life, and I know a few things (my wife might disagree), and Andy's work was high quality. If i had more time, I would like to think I could have done some of the work my self, but I won't even pretend that I could have done as good a job as Andy and his team. Thank you very much Andy and Larry - you guys were a pleasure to work with, and I would hire you again if you hadn't already fixed everything! Thank you read less
- Golden Rule CarpentryTurned out fine. A bit on the expensive side, but the other quotes didn't want to see the damage in person before stating a price.
- Clyde's Home Improvements IncClyde was great. I needed cabinet installation, back splash installation, plumbing, electrical, ceiling repair and a few other small things. He was always prompt in his arrival and worked quickly to make this project happen quickly. The work was done well and was even complimented by countertop installation team with how perfectly level the cabinets were. I will definitely hire Clyde again for home improvement projects read less
- Lee CompanyOutstanding. Normally, the entire door would have to be disassembled to replace the entire section of the door jamb. But, the technician offered to just cut out the damaged section and replace it with a piece of door jamb that he had in his van. This GREATLY reduced the price for the work, and I was very happy with the work that he did to repair the jamb read less
- Lee CompanyI absolutely love having a one-stop shopping experience for this type of work. Every time I call the folks at Lee Company they are always quick and efficient. The work is done right the first time. Before using them I also checked with someone at work whom I knew had needed work done on her own home. She had used Lee Company as well and had a good experience. The windows are not yet installed but they sent a couple of people out to measure and then to recheck everything ahead of time which I think is great. The gas line for a fire pit was installed quickly. Even when I realized I would have to have the line moved a second time (our own fault), they came out quickly to get the job done. The electrical work on our exterior lighting was done in one day and I love it. These folks are just efficient!! They took care of purchasing our exterior shutters and getting them installed. One uniquely sized shutter had to be ordered. They took care of that and came back out to install as soon as it was in without my having to follow up . I've seen a couple of notes about their pricing but my thought is that you often get what you pay for in this business. I feel that their pricing is reasonable read less
Contractors in Hendersonville
- Business Description:Seasaw Carpentry proudly serves it’s customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today read lessRecent Review:It went very good, hes very good carpenter. It was very good working with him. He was on time, good communication, and reliable.Franklin J.
- Business Description:Hi there! All quotes are absolutely free! My name is Derek Morris. I am an honor graduate Industrial Engineer from Georgia Tech who has a keen eye for detail when it comes to woodworking. In my pictures, you will notice that I have a wide range of abilities, ranging from cedar mailboxes to garden planters to shelving units, etc. As a startup business, the options are only limited to what a single person can handle. If you can send me a picture, whether it be a photo or a hand drawn image, of .. read lessRecent Review:Derek is so talented and dedicated. He built a beautiful deck and stairs. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who needs a carpenter.Michael J.
- Business Description:Build a safe and comfortable outdoor living space. Be able to get out of the house now and stay safe! Free ($750 value) RING security camera system w/lights and installation with every deck, screened, sunroom, or addition! Cost determined by the job. Estimates at no charge! May contact through email or phone (615) 356-6662. American Carpet Cleaning, LLC DBA American Services of TN, LLC, American Renovation & Services, LLC, Services to include - screened rooms, sunrooms, additions, 4 season r.. read lessRecent Review:Uzi worked with me on a plan. Once the plan was determined his crew showed up every day promptly and cleaned the work area at the end of each day. The project was completed on time and at the price quoted. I did make a few upgrades along the way which he gladly accepted the change of plans. We have a beautiful living area now that allows us to relax and enjoy nature without the insects! The accent brick wall is beautiful - friends and family love our new space. In addition, we have an outdoor area made of composite decking read lessLori P.
- Business Description:We are a licensed class C general contractor specializing in custom carpentry, home improvement, and renovation. We have 45 years combined experience, and we take pride in our work as a craft. This is a family business from start to finish read lessRecent Review:Jason and his dad did a top notch job. Great workmanship. Professional and friendly. Highly recommend them. Will definitely higher them again for my next projectjackie z.
- Business Description:We are a strong and professional company with high standards who started in the industry in 1991. Our goal is to provide the best home improvement Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. We seek for a familiar and family-oriented relationship so that when we are done with one job, you will call us back on the next project or at the time of your repair needs. For best response, please call directly at 615-506-2860. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get to email. Please look at our .. read lessRecent Review:His price went up on the service once started.Clara R.
- Business Description:Award Winning 4 years in a row and highest ranking in carpentry category for all of Nashville, Golden Rule Carpentry brings precision craftsmanship, problem solving and attention to detail that only years of experience can provide. A focus on quality and communication, we do each job one at a time read lessRecent Review:He was highly professional from start to finish. He was able to fit me in within just a few days and finished the entire job earlier than planned. All of the work was high quality and looked beautiful. His prices are reasonable. He told me that he only does one job at a time until he is done and I appreciated that read lessJoy A.
- Business Description:A 2009, 2018 winner of the Super Service Award, Chad Angus Home Designs, has been the premier home builder serving Nashville and surrounding areas since 2009. Chad Angus is a luxury homebuilder, specializing in beautiful, severe storm-sustainable homes with every green feature imaginable. He is setting a new benchmark for excellence in luxury home building. With Chad’s extensive experience, he possesses the ability to construct an aesthetic perspective that is fresh and exciting–while enga.. read lessRecent Review:We had a great experience working with Angus Home Designs. We built out a bedroom and 1/2 bath for my son in existing space in our house. The quality of the work they did was excellent! My husband is picky about these things and even he was impressed. Elizabeth, Chad and Raul are wonderful to work with and very responsive to any concerns we had. We were renovation newbies and appreciated the extra time they put in getting it right. We had a little bit of a delay in completion, but that seems pretty normal with these types of things. Would definitely recommend read lessNita H.
- Business Description:Roe's Remodeling has provided exceptional home remodeling services in Hendersonville, TN for several years. Our objective is satisfying our customers by extending inexpensive, high quality and professional services to each job as we know how good it feels to see dreams changed into realities. The central point of our mission is providing an excellent client experience. We would like you to be happy with the workmanship and final product. Irrespective of your job type or size, Roe's Remodeling.. read lessRecent Review:He has been excellent and I love the fact that his crew cleans up at the end of the day. He has great ideas and I would highly recommend him. I would definitely hire him again.Peggy B.
- Business Description:We specialize in repair & remodeling. We help bring your ideas, request and dreams for your home to life! Contact us today to get an estimate for your upcoming project. We promise you won't be disappointed! Your satisfaction is our number one priority read lessRecent Review:Was contacted by Company for an appointment on Tuesday 22 at 01:00 pm Thank you for the contact really wanted to work with the companyL W.
- Business Description:From prep, priming and painting to carpentry repairs, from specialty coating to help with color selection, we are the painting company for all your painting needs. Additional phones - (615) 503-9770. Additional faxes - (615) 503-9771, (800) 462-3782 read less
Deals in Hendersonville for Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Old Hickory
- Mount Juliet
- Whites Creek
- White House
- Castalian Springs
- Cross Plains
general contractors in Hendersonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Homeworks5094 Kittrell Rd.
- A Home Repair Service6254 Owens Chapel Rd
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A&J Handyman Service1412 Brick Church Pike
- Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.735 Sneed Rd W
- Adair Outscapes152 Wynbrooke Trce
- Adams Construction110 Circle Dr Ste B
- Affordable Building Concepts45 Wilson Boat Dock Rd
- AG Home Improvements300 Royal Oaks Blvd #1002
- Aldon Handyman Svc4186 Farmview drive
- Alpha Absolute LLC821 General George Patton Rd
- Alpha Roofing Systems2632 Goose Creek Bypass
- American Services of TN, LLC. 6801 Cloudland Dr
- Amish Heritage Woodworks302 Allers Dr.
White House, Tennessee
- Amy's Handyman1043 Tower Hill Ln
- ANDY ON CALL725 Cool Springs Blvd. Suite 600
- Arrow Roofing & Solar123 S Church St
- ATP Construction And RestorationP.O Box 90364
- Axis Construction ServicesP.O. Box 273
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Ayala's Cutting Service
- AYS Construction Services L.L.C.300 Aaronwood Court
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- A & J Homeworks
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC103 Gladstone Ln
- B & C Home Improvement2740 Painted Pony Dr
- B & R Properties LLC2255 Memorial Blvd 10715
- Barnes Drywall & Design
New Albany, Mississippi
- Best Tech Construction9731 Jupiter Forest Dr.
- Bill's Contracting & Remodeling1043 Hogan Branch Rd
- Blue Company330 Franklin Rd Suite 135A-446
- Bowen Painting & Home Repairs308 Chamberlain st
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brian Chester Construction LLC.111 2nd St
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Brothers Ibarra Construction2570 Murfreesboro Pike, C17
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC
- Callender Home Improvement141 Rebecca Dr
- Camelot Roof Cleaning & Exterior Solutions425 North Thompson Lane 88
- Cameron Hollis Construction237 Hillcrest Drive
- CAP Signature Building and Design Group Inc2551 Edge O Lake dr
- Castle Properties Remodeling1010 Thurman St
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Cates Construction326 Wimpole Drive
- CeCe's Cleaning LLC305 Lakeview
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- CertaPro Painters® of Nashville1718A General George Patton Dr
- Cesar's Painting & HousecleaningP.O. Box 40892
- Chad Angus Home Designs3326 Aspen Grove Dr
- Chad of ALL Trades TN5421 TN-100 #50634
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville819 Fesslers Pkwy
- CHRIS KEENAN CARPENTRY1015 W KIRKLAND AVE
- Clear Choice MaintenanceP.O. Box 688
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- CM Structures1410 Adams
- CNC Enterprises, LLC5016 Spedale Court 107
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- CnK's Home Maintenance and Repair 6658 TN-49
- Commanderson Group LLC1121 Tellico Ave
- Concept Builder Construct900 Manchester Drive
- Conrad Contracting1135 Ohio ave
- Cornerstone Carpentry1004 Greystone Ct
- Cornerstone Home Maintenance703 Rugby Ct
La Vergne, Tennessee
- Cre8ive Construction1316 8th Street
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- CrossCut57 N Posey Hill Rd
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- CWC Paint & Repair183 Trinity Rd
- Callender Home Improvement
- D & J Enterprise, Inc.PO Box 682207
- D.A.S Building and Remodeling2505 Brittany Dr
- Davidson Roofing & Construction1133 Harold Dr
- DeMoss Renovations7595 DeMoss Lane
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
- DMH Homes, LLC3201 Howell Dr SE
- Douglas P McCall4271 Cross Plains Road
White House, Tennessee
- Dream Builders Construction LLC109 Spence Lane
- DREAM INNOVATIONS4249 PEYTONSVILLE TRINITY
- DuBois Painting & Remodeling4327 hwy 431
- Dyer Painting and Maintenance Company325 Dawn Dr.
- D & J Enterprise, Inc.
- Eddie Rays Construction177 Bailey Ln
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Eddie the Carpenter664 Atlanta Dr
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elliott & Sons Const624 Riverview DR
- Everystuff Construction14410 Central Pike
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Expedient Carpentry3123 Kinross Ave
- Extreme Cleaning & Maintenance Services2708 Welshcrest Drive
- Eddie Rays Construction
- Faith Construction Group, LLC1918 Rolling Creek Drive
- Fessler Home Improvement1402 W College St
- Fortress Construction917 Tapoco Court
- Fresh Start Restoration & Cleaning157 Space Park South
- Fusion Investments Corporation2206 Dortch Ave
- Faith Construction Group, LLC
- G&B Carpentry170 Factory St
- Gaelic Gutter Co2441Q Old Fort Pky
- Garcia's Painting & Handyman Service4016 Woodard Rd
- gary;s handy man service6346 roy pearson rd
- Geoff Jones Construction5240 Old Hickory Blvd
- Gibson Contracting & Design Company1101 Seven Oaks Blvd
- Glenn Dudinsky3000 Farmville Cir
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Golden Rule Carpentry119 Circle Dr
- Ground Up Foundation Repair610 West Burton St
- GTW CONTRACTING INC12000 Terrapin St
- Gutters Plus566 Pee Dee Branch Rd
- G&B Carpentry