Gables Pressure Cleaning & Painting

Pressure Washing
03/31/2020

2095 Monterey Dr

Snellville, GA 30039

Proudly serving Gwinnett, Fulton & Cobb Counties. Our Company has over 25 years of experience, we at GABLES PRESSURE CLEANING & PAINTING are ready to work with you! No travel charges or subs. Flat rate fees. 10 years warranty on exterior painting. Dependable, reliable & punctual. And we offer one of the simplest, most cost-effective & highly efficient ways to improve the look and value of your home or business through pressure washing. Our pressure washing technique is highly safe & capable of removing mold, mildew, rust, dirt, grime, grease & unwanted stains from a variety of surfaces. Our system has numerous applications for all types of surfaces. We also provide a variety of services for gutter cleaning, cleaning, staining, sealing, painting, & carpentry. In addition, we provide maintenance agreements at a very low monthly cost for commercial properties & shopping centers. For more information regarding these services or a free estimate, please feel free to contact us. Thank you Elias Kessep. PROUD MEMBER OF ANGIE'S LIST & WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE WON THEIR SERVICE AWARD FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS. QUALITY DOES'NT COST...IT PAYS...

pressure washing (256)gutter cleaning (58)house painting (50)roof cleaning (33)deck cleaning (30)decks & porches (30)concrete driveways (23)Patios (21)interior painting (15)woodworking (14)gutter repair (13)fence company (12)

07/28/2020

Mr. Kessep did a wonderful job for a very reasonable price. My house is pristine and the concrete is very clean. Thank you!

Description of Work
pressure washing of home exterior, concrete patio, driveway, walk, older sections of privacy fence and stone around flower beds

Category concrete driveways,fencing,siding,pressure washing,patios

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/20/2020

It didn't go at all...As a Commercial Heating & Refrigeration contractor I myself am very aware of professional customer care service, in giving clear and specific times of arrival, and if time is altered due to traffic, or I'm on if I'm going to be longer on a previous job, I MAKE SURE I NOTIFY THE CUSTOMER OUT OF RESPECT... Communications with this guy VIA TEXT was on a Wednesday, and he stated ...

Description of Work
Pressure Wash driveway.

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Contractor simply forgot to communicate homeowner precisely time arrival [my mistake] and when contractor contacted homeowner for time arrival, the homeowner became PUGNACIOUS, so the contractor opted to notify homeowner to locate another company due to his combative attitude despite the contractor trying to placate the situation to no avail.

04/22/2020

House is in much better shape and looks the best it ever has looked.

Description of Work
He repaired and painted the exterior of my cedar siding home. This included replaced rotten wood, replaced weatherstripping and cleaned and repaired stonework on the front of my home.

Category contractors,decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/04/2020

Excellent job, good value for the money

Description of Work
Pressure washing house, patio, driveway

Category decks,concrete driveways,pressure washing,patios

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

03/30/2020

I highly recommend Gables Pressure Cleaning & Painting. Mr. Eli quickly responded to my request for service. He was punctual and cleaned my gutters in a timely manner. I will definitely continue to do business with this company. Mr. Eli, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/28/2020

Excellent. Quick response to email and job was accomplished the next day. Thoughtful and professional. I would highly recommend and would definitely use again. He made suggestions I would not have thought of that helped the finished look.

Description of Work
entrance porch and driveway needed deep power cleaning

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Thx again [Member Name Removed] for putting food on our table and for your positive review. It was a pleasure working on your lovely home.

08/08/2019

Eli did an amazing job. He was very responsive. He came to give me an estimate the day after I called him and did the work a few days later. He definitely takes pride in what he does as he was very meticulous. Plus the price was less than what I was budgeting for, so it was a win all around.

Description of Work
I had my very long driveway, sidewalk, and back and pool patio pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

07/03/2019

Elias couldn't have been more responsive and eager to help us out. We needed a qualified contractor to repair a gutter and pressure wash the house of a client as quickly as possible. Elias made it happen and did a great job. He kept us in the loop when he would be on the job and then followed up when completed. I am a real estate agent and I need things done well and quickly for my clients and I a...

Description of Work
Repair gutter and pressure wash house

Category gutter repair,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/27/2019

I am very pleased with GABLES PRESSURE WASHING AND PAINTING. This is an excellent company. They exceeded my expectations. He is a excellent communicator and won’t let you down. He always kept me aware of the progress with pictures. He also didn’t sub the work and he replaced rotten wood at NO EXTRA CHARGE! I’ll definitely hire him and recommend him

Description of Work
Exterior pressure washing and exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

06/18/2019

Eli looked at our siding and determined that it did not need painting. He pressure washed the siding, doors, patio, sidewalk, driveway, back porch and front porch. Afterwards, it was immaculate. He purchased paint for the front door, shutters, and the roof over the bay window. He returned a second day and painted those items along with several corners of the wood trim at the roof line. He is very ...

Description of Work
pressure cleaning and exterior painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

PRESSURE CLEANING, PAINTING, Removal of mildew, fungus, & rust. Clean roofs, walls & vinyl sidings, pool decks, pavers, awnings, bricks, driveways, wood decks, fences, patios, sidewalks, & walkways. Paint interior & exterior. Waterproofing, wood work, stains, varnish, roof painting, bricks, & pavers. Concrete sealing, driveway asphalt sealing, carpentry - crown molding, baseboards, repairs, replace soffits & fascia. ALSO, GUTTER CLEANING.

Tile, electrical, plumbing, roofing & construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal