Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Sioux Falls, SD
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Sioux Falls
- The Roadhouse Mobile Small Engine RepairI wasn't sure what was wrong with the mower, turned out to be carburetor. He picked up my mower the next day and returned it within 36 hours. He got it running great, did a complete tune-up, oil change, sharpen blade, power washed, etc. Was very pleasant to deal with and prices were much lower than others I called who offered pick/delivery. The price would have been $20 cheaper if I had been able to transport mower to his place of business. I definitely would use this business again
- Gillespie Small EngineThe spindle had to be ordered. That was the only delay. Bill was very reasonable for the parts needed and service provided. I do not live in Hartford, SD. But the great service is certainly worth driving a few miles.
- Cliff'S Town & Country ServicesService was great. Finding someone that can work on older tractors, and knows what they're doing, is difficult. On a previous occasion, same Ford 8N tractor had not run well and was very difficult to start for several years. Finally, I had the tractor picked up by a towing company and delivered to Cliff's shop. When a previous mechanic had replace the battery and cables for my father, he made the connection with a negative (-) ground connection. However, as Cliff noticed immediately, this older model uses a positive (+) ground connection. After Cliff replaced a switch and the distributor (and made a positive (+) ground connection) the 60-year-old tractor starts great
- Gillespie Small Engine1 item refused service. 1 item serviced. Fast turn around time but not treated as a long standing customer. Made to pay for service before return of item. Lawn mower now runs like new but snowblower was not accepted.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Sioux Falls
- Business Description:construction/remodeling jobs around Sioux Falls, replacing doors or windows, mid-size to smaller siding jobs, small shingling jobs, painting interior/exteriorRecent Review:It went great! Ernest and his crew are quick and do good work.Timothy w.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:1 item refused service. 1 item serviced. Fast turn around time but not treated as a long standing customer. Made to pay for service before return of item. Lawn mower now runs like new but snowblower was not acceptedRick C.
- Business Description:Satipatthana- Total Home Care We provide any type of lawn or home care such as tree trimming or removal, mowing, edging, snow removal, home cleanup, and garbage services. Call, Text or Email
- Recent Review:It did not go well. The contractors that hired this guy thought he did "nice, clean work" but I have had to live with the following: The kitchen was plumbed crazy - came up through one cabinet through another to get to the sink causing the pipies to go through an area I cannot reach to insulate so my pipes kept freezing all winter - I couldn't even get those heat tape things around it. Also, the kitchen sink wasn't properly sealed and the counter was destroyed. The bathroom has non-visual grade pipes that stick out like a sore thumb. The toilet wasn't placed properly so there are cracks and openings in the tile that are just left open. I think that part of the problem was the contractors that hired him, but part of it was certainly him as wellAndria W.
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Sales and Service
- Recent Review:I wish I would have had him start it when he delivered it to me. <br />diane m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Valley Springs
- Dell Rapids
- Rock Rapids
lawn mower repair shops in Sioux Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABSOLUTE Handyman Services6801 W. 6th Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- ABSOLUTE Handyman Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gillespie Small Engine106 N Western Ave
Hartford, South Dakota
- Gillespie Small Engine
- Maendelsafixer308 N Fairfax Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Satipatthana - Total Home Care104 W Ironwood St
Brandon, South Dakota
- Satipatthana - Total Home Care