What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Sioux Falls, SD
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Sioux Falls
- Flachman PaintingThe job turned out perfect! Fast and efficient going above and beyond in the prep work that it takes 2 do a high quality long lasting paint job! He only uses the very best paint available not the cheap stuff that a lot of others do! I keep coming back because no one can touch the quality and I will continue for future projects if you need it painted this is your only choic read less
- Flachman PaintingThese two are very professional for a very reasonable price. They were flexible with hours allowing us to work in the offices during the day and they would paint at night, and were always responsive and completed the work on time. I would definitely hire Flachman again.
- AAA House PaintingAll went very well! From the time I left a message for an estimate to the time that the owner returned my call was approximately 8-10 minutes. He was at my house that within 2 hours to write and provide me with a free estimate and discussion of the best plan to paint. He was very easy to communicate and keep in touch with during the whole process. He is very honest and has great integrity!! I would recommend AAA House Painting to everyone who is looking to hire a painter!! read less
- AAA House PaintingThe AAA Painters did such good job on my house! They used professional quality paints and caulking . Prep work was done very good and professionally! They always use 2 coats of paint.All of my house was back-brushed and final coat was done so professionally so you wont see any overlaps. Nice clean up after all done! I would recommend to any one who wants a good job done read less
- Gary HigginsHe is very small, I'm not sure how large his company is, but he painted our neighbor's house and he painted our house and did a very nice job. He paid super attention to detail. He walked through and did an inspection and then a cleaning and caulking and priming, put two coats on everything at a very reasonable price. It cost $2500 and that was all supplies including paint and all labor read less
- Flachman PaintingI was referred to Flacman Painting from a friend who was happy with their work last summer. We tried to get it done last fall but the weather did not work, so we scheduled it this spring. I would have rated them A's across the board if the responsive time was better. Up until the last week of scheduling, it took a few days or so to hear back. Dana was flexible in the scheduling as I was re roofing at the same time. - Overall, I was happy and would use him again read less
- AAA House PaintingPeter has done landscaping work for us for years. He is a hard worker and I trust him. He has high standards and if ever something hasn't been to my satisfaction, he has been responsive. I obtained 3 estimates for painting. One company was a startup national chain and I just didn't have a trusting feeling from the woman who did the bid. It came in about $1500 more as well. I got another bid from a company that had done interior painting on a rental house. They did good work, but in the end, charged me more for 'extra paint.' But, I knew they did free bids and I needed a comparison. They were right in line with Peter's bid. Having done internet searches about proper outdoor painting, I quizzed Peter and his crew would do exactly as it should be done. The crew worked quickly and observing, they did what was expected. They did a great job powerwashing, they caulked some spots, and did a great job painting. I am picky and I went around and checked up on them. They were incredibly neat and clean as well. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and I would recommend them read less
- Flachman PaintingVery responsive and accommodating. Received multiple quotes and they were competitive. Quality of work was excellent. Felt very comfortable letting them into our home. Would use them again without any hesitation.
- Flachman PaintingThey really worked efficiently and were done in a weekend. We will highly recommend them and told them as much! When it comes time to do the house again, we will not hesitate to call them to do the work.They were accurate in the estimate of time and gave us the cost up front. They cleaned up after their work and put everything back where it belonged. Loved doing business with them read less
- Flachman PaintingWas very professional. I was a little concerned about him spraying our house, but the outcome was great. He came on a couple of very windy days, and it looks great. Did a lot of caulking first. After he was done, we noticed a couple of spots that needed a little touch up. My husband called him and he came back within the hour and fixed. Price was great! I would use him again in a heartbeat read less
House Painters in Sioux Falls
- Business Description:M-J Handyman Service has over 15 years of experience. We take on all types of handyman projects, big or small. Let a pro take care of those repairs and those things that need to be fixed! We'll save you the hassle and take care of it for you. We take pride in our work and know that our ability to fix or build almost anything this is the main reason people come to us for all their handyman projects. Call Today for all of your repairs, you will be glad you did. read lessRecent Review:The service was good. He was a great guy. He was willing to help with anything around the house. He comes right away when you called him, and he doesn't mess around.Val J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Wonderful company -- they did a fantastic job. Painted my entire condo. So pleased.Cynthia R.
- Business Description:We are a full service painting company with a focus on residential painting. Our mission is to provide you with excellent customer service from the first phone call, to the end of your project. We will provide you the professional paint job that you deserve with over 20 years experience we have the knowledge and tools to get the job done right read lessRecent Review:He did a great job, Not only did he do what he said he was going to do, but he was in and out and the place was spotless when he left. Our home looks gourgeous now and I cant believe how good it looks now. I would recommend Brushworks to not only my friends and neighbors but my family as well. I will be using them again for any future work we have done read lessHeather D.
- Business Description:construction/remodeling jobs around Sioux Falls, replacing doors or windows, mid-size to smaller siding jobs, small shingling jobs, painting interior/exteriorRecent Review:It went great! Ernest and his crew are quick and do good work.Timothy w.
- Business Description:In and Out Painting of Sioux Falls is a young and growing company that strives for quality and excellence. Fast, clean, friendly, affordable and professional service is our goal. I have done work for Avera, Good Samaritian, and many Sioux Falls Construction sites to name a few. Specific references available upon request read lessRecent Review:Fantastic Job, I highly recommend In & Out Painting! They are detail oriented and complete professionals. The house we purchased is wonderful, but not our color choice. In & Out Painting came in for the quote and were responsive, professional and helpful, referring us to their interior designer for assistance. This was a whole house, interior paint job with several colors and all ceilings. Their attention to detail and craftsmanship is unsurpassed. Hire them with confidence read lessMark M.
- Business Description:quality work with professional results at a fair price call today for a free estimate! Additional contact: Corey OlsonRecent Review:They were very quick to respond to our inquiry. Made contact with us and came to the house to access what the estimate would be. We excepted their offer and set a date for work to be started. The day arrived and the owner stopped by to tell us they couldn’t make it that day as they had to finish another job. We were okay with that as we knew our job was a small one and another day wouldn’t be a great deal. They came a couple of days later to start the job but of course it rained. The next day they completed the job. They did more painting than we had discussed earlier because they found problems areas after they were on their ladders. We are very satisfied with their work and how they kept us informed read lessRandy W.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Interior & exterior PaintingRecent Review:Midco refuses to answer their phones and will not provide service to fix the problem I am having with the Internet.Travis C.
- Business Description:good work ethic great detail good timing at a great price i also do lawn care, wood staining, and furniture refurbishing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Valley Springs
- Dell Rapids
- Rock Rapids
exterior painters in Sioux Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 605 Painting
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 605 Painting
- Califan Painting Inc47895 Drew St
Harrisburg, South Dakota
- Carlson Property Maintenance5216 W 26th St
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Caromark Building Group1101 D Technology Dr
Indian Trail, North Carolina
- Cicero's House Artistic Productions LLC505 Drillane RD.
- Complete Home Tune-Up1800 Locust Ave
Brandon, South Dakota
- Califan Painting Inc
- New Age Construction27257 463rd Ave
Tea, South Dakota
- New Age Construction
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance