Accutemp Heating & Air

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2005

3 employees, no subs, charges flat rate, $49.00 travel charge is waived if repair is done also there is a $79.00 travel charge if over 20 miles, extra charge of $89.00 plus repair for after-hours service....

Arce Heating And AC, LLC

Arce Heating And AC, LLC

We take care of all your heating and cooling needs, maintenance, repair and replacements and will "Leave your home better than when we arrived!"

02/25/2011

They coordinated well and they handled the job good at the top. They were very polite and did a good work. They were very prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ACCUTEMP HEATING & AIR crashed the circuit breaker. They provide the service around last year.

CATEGORY electrician

11/11/2010

I have never had an issue with them. They do excellent work. I have a contract with them to come out twice a year. They came to my rescue to figure out why my A/C unit was not working after another company had come to "fix" it. They are top notch in integrity, they have not tried to up-sell me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for regular maintenance on our A/C unit before we turned it on for the season.

12/26/2007

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best price in town, furnace works great.

10/22/2007

In 2005 our HVAC package unit died. Our home had been recently purchased and was under warranty. Accutemp was assigned by our warranty company and Craig arrived promptly and agreed with our service technician's assessment that the unit needed to be replaced. He unsuccessfully, by no fault of his own, argued with our warranty company for 45 minutes to have the unit replaced. We instructed him that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2005, Installation of 2.5 10 SEER HVAC package unit 2007, Installation of 3.0 13 SEER HVAC package unit w/ filter kit

05/21/2007

He was very knowledgeable and gave me good information about my dishwasher. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my dishwasher.

CATEGORY appliance repair

appliance repair, new installation & repair of all makes and models. heating & air install & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard