Is it safe to install a roof in the rain? Learn more about what happens when you install a roof during rain and how to protect your house against unpredictable storms if it rains during your roof installation.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Richland, SC
There are 11 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Richland
- Tri County Home Renovations L.L.CWonderful! Work was done in a timely manner. Mr. Don is very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
- C & C Janitorial SvcsThey were very quick and installed the roof in a very timely manner and they were very professional and polite.
- LEP Construction (Roofing) & RestorationThis company was awesome. They came when they said they would and the work was excellent. We had hail damage and had the entire roof replaced. I expected to find nails, shingles, etc all over the yard after they left but did not find 1 nail. They covered and hauled off everything but the part that stood out the most was the professionalism Louis and his guys showed. He met the insurance adjuster and took care of everything making it one of the most hassle free experiences I have had with insurance companies. I will definitely use them for any roof repairs in the future read less
- Palmetto Roofing ContractorsMr. Webb and his son have been wonderful! They have been a silver lining through this whole process. His son came and replaced some Shingles on the day of the damage. Our insurance and mortgage company have not been easy to work with, and this whole process has taken forever. Mr. Webb has bent over backwards for us to get us all of the necessary paperwork that our mortgage company required. We got discouraged several times, but they were there with us and supported us through this long process. It took over two months to get a new roof, not because of Palmetto Roofing, but because of insurance and our mortgage company. Today they are putting our new roof on. They began around 8:00 this morning, and they are almost finished! We love our new roof! It looks like a new house! I would highly recommend Palmetto Roofing to anyone out there who needs a new roof or roof repairs! We went through a lot to get a new roof, and a lot of people would not have done everything that this company did for us! They are the best of the best read less
- Palmetto Roofing ContractorsThey showed up on time, did the work and cleaned up. The remainder of the supplies were picked up promptly the next day.
- Empire Roofing & Remodeling LLC.Was looking for a roofing company for my parents in a different state. Came to Angie’s List and found Tim and his company. Not only is Tim professional, punctual and personable, he and his team were fast, efficient and the results were amazing. My mom and dad are extremely pleased and so am I. There was constant communication between Tim and me throughout the entire job and he quickly addressed and answered all our questions. I absolutely recommend Tim and his company. We’ve already passed his contact information along to several people inquiring about my parent’s roof and gutters read less
- Indigo State RoofingI want to give a big thank you to Daryl at Indigo for his assistance in replacing my metal roof. My house is only 11 years old and I’ve been having trouble with the metal roof for about 5 years. I contacted Indigo State Roofing along with four other companies and Daryl was the only business that returned my e-mails. He has been awesome to work with and maintained excellent communications with me throughout the whole process. He came to the house and explained in detail the products that he was recommending for our house. We took four pictures of the house and using the Hover app recommended by him, we could look at various shingles / colors on the house. Daryl then sent additional pictures with his graphics and provided us with a real life look at how the shingles physically would look on the roof, a truer representation. Once I had decided what shingles to put on the roof, the craftsman showed up and got the job done in only two days. They cleaned the yard after the first day and gave it a thorough cleaning after the second day. Daryl ensured the quality of work met his expectations including the extra effort that was taken around the flashing, in the gully, and especially around the chimney which showed significant roof rot when the metal was removed. He continued to explain the heartiness of the barriers as they installed each component which gave me confidence that I wouldn’t have any more issues with my roof for many years. I will definitely recommend Indigo State Roofing for anyone who needs a new roof or needs a roof replaced. You know immediately when you meet Daryl that he is someone you can trust and he demonstrated his honesty throughout the entire process. It was truly a five star experience. Thanks Daryl read less
- Indigo State Roofingreceived a phone call and was told photos would be taken and then another phone call with an estimate. Never received the second phone call with estimate.
- Deaville Roofing & Const LLCI'm very pleased with the new roof Deaville roofing did on my home , John the owner come out and gave me a quote the same day I called. Then when I called to have work done , within 2 buissnes days my roof was striped off and a new roof was put on that same day. The crew was very polite and eager to work with me. The Crew went to great leinghts to protect my home by laying out tarps and covering shrubs . The job was preformed eficantly, professional and fast. The clean up was a top priority after the roof was completed .. I would recommend Deaville roofing to anyone needing a new roof and have. Thanks so much ! Signed A very pleased customer ! Larry Terrel read less
- Palmetto Roofing ContractorsRandy and company showed up on Friday and worked 'til dark removing the old roof and applying new shingles to 1/2 the house. Came back the next day (Saturday) to finish the job. Completed the job around supper time. Randy's crew was impressive and didn't waste any time. They did break 1 sprinkler head in the flower bed. He offered to replace but I said not to worry since it's only a $1.50 part and I have a spare. Cleanup was very thorough. They ran a magnet over the yard several times to pick up loose nails. It's impossible to pick up every fallen nail from a job this size, but they did a good job. All the paper and debris was removed, flag poles were re-installed, and furniture was returned to its original position. I have 2 dogs in the back yard and the guys were impressive around them. I felt bad for one guy that had all the sweat licked off his hands while hand-picking all the nails and debris from the yard. My only complaint is that the work was done on a Saturday. I know that's just how it fell in the schedule with the rainy weather we've had. But it forced me to keep the kids inside on what turned into a beautiful day. But now I have a new roof and, hopefully, no more leaks read less
Roofers in Richland
- Business Description:At American Renovations, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. We make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and if you are ready to move forward, we can provide a free quote. We are a GAF Master Elite Contractor and have available System Plus and Golden Pledge warranties that only certain Roofing Contractors can offer. Cities served in South Carolina: Anderson, Belton, Central, Pendleton, Townville, La France, Ma.. read less
- Business Description:Dollys Roofing strives to provide their customers that comfort of protection from the weather outside by installing high quality roofs. Give us a call and we will give you full information about our services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. read lessRecent Review:We got a new roof, our original roof was not properly installed. The roof crew came a day later than planned- weather delay. The crew was fast. Had old roof off in about 2.5 hours and ready for the new layer. The crew moved our deck chairs from where they were stowed and sat in them- ok. Then later when they finished, they sat in chairs, broke a stowed ottoman by sitting on it, were laying in my child’s hammock. Then they left all furniture out, did not apologize for breaking our property, did not pick up nails as promised. They sent someone end of day who got some nails but did not roll the yard as we were told. We bought a magnetic roller because we have animals and picked up more than 100 nails and staples. The office folks did not call to apologize or offer any cost reduction for the unprofessional behavior of the crew. Did not offer reimbursement because we rolled our yard out of our own safety concerns. Atrocious service. Sexist. Single women do not hire them. You’ll get a decent roof but nothing more read lessCarolyn B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for 3 generations, we believe in establishing long-term relationships and to be the solution to all your roofing needs for many years.Recent Review:Great job, great people, fair price. Family owned and operated for many years. They were responsive to my initial request - showed up when they said they would and quoted a fair price. Once hired, they again showed up when they said they would, completed the job in the amount of time quoted and the price was what I expected. No surprises. Great contractor, good experience, would most definitely hire again read lessDouglas W.
- Business Description:The original Palmetto Roofing Contractors- in business for more than 40 years. Randy Webb, the owner, will be on every job himself. We only run one quality crew at all times to guarantee your satisfaction every time. We use the best roofing material on the market. We always include free ridge vent on our jobs. We have a second address in Greenville, SC: 307 Howell Road, Greenville, SC 29615. Phone: 864-421-514 read lessRecent Review:Perfect! Completed on time for the quoted price and cleaned up every last scrap.Janice s.
- Business Description:With over 20 years experience in roofing, MBG Construction Company is offering services state wide for: roofing repairs and replacement & gutter installation and repair. MBG Construction Company is licensed, bonded and insured. Call for a free estimate. We also have military and senior citizen discounts. Please mention when scheduling your estimate. There is no job too big nor too small. Please call with questions read lessRecent Review:EXCELLENT!!!! Professional service, great communication with friendly family owned small business. Would hire again in a HOT MINUTE!joseph l.
- Business Description:Award winning. Gutter Glove of NC LLC is the premium supplier of gutter protection system in the State of North Carolina. Additional contact names - Richard Stroup, Louis Sauer. Additional phone - (919) 696-8839. Award wining read lessRecent Review:Owner Ricky Stroup was infinitely patient with us, as after our initial meeting it took us over a year to hire his company to do this work. During that year, we had multiple conversations with him regarding the scope of our project, and he was as willing to contract the scope as to expand it. He wrote several proposals for us, so we could see the financial impacts of our different scope options. Our indecision on scope, and delay in scheduling, never caused any frustration or ill will on his part. Mr. Stroup was helpful, friendly, and patient throughout! His team installed everything in one day, and all who worked on our project were extremely courteous and professional. We have been very impressed with the quality of the work. Working with Gutter Glove of North Carolina was an enjoyable experience, and I recommend this company read lessElizabeth H.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:No problems at all and I've been using them for years.David T.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home read lessRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your research read lessDana A.
- Business Description:Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling. read lessRecent Review:Amazing job! Well exceeded my expectations. Great communications. Great skill. Great work ethic! In 54 years, I’ve never had a contractors experience that went this well.Craig P.
- Business Description:Founded in 1995, Roof Roof has since grown to provide services to several major southern markets. By installing the best products available in the construction industry with expert workmanship, we have the confidence to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work. If you’re ready to make your home or business more beautiful and more functional, Roof Roof has the experience and the motivation to successfully complete your project. We also offer installation of quality siding, gutters and.. read lessRecent Review:I had my roof replaced 7 almost 8 years ago by RoofRoof, and recently noticed I have a leak on the eave that has caused the decking to rot. I called RoofRoof to have them come take a look. Joel was scheduled to arrive at 9, but called a few minutes after and let me know he was running late, but asked if it was still fine if he came, which I thought was nice. Upon inspection he made the comment that my roof looked like it had multiple layers of shingles on the problem area. At the time he didn't know his company was the one that installed my roof, (perspective of layers changed when he found out they did the install). He gave me a quote of $495. I thought this was a bit much seeing how they installed it and this was a result of their doing. I called Zachary at their office to see if they could come down on the price and maybe even extend the warranty, since at the time that I had it installed there was a 10 year warranty available. He told me $495 was the minimum and that was set by the owner. I asked to speak with the owner. He said he would have John call me. That was 4/9/20 and I have yet to hear from him. Aside from the leak I cannot recommend RoofRoof, because of what I consider less than acceptable practices. RoofRoof installed part of the flashing on my chimney in black and part in white that was spray painted and has since faded (I can only assume they ran out of black flashing and just painted white flashing black to finish the job.) A couple other things; the actual price was $620 over the original proposal, that was a result of replacing 1-by decking that was damaged. The problem is they told me they would throw in 2 sheets of decking included as needed, but my roof is 1-by. You would think a roofing company would know what is on my roof when giving me a quote. The other thing is that when I first had RoofRoof come out, they told me they could get my insurance company to replace it, because it had hail damage. What I observed was an insurance adjuster teaching the RoofRoof guy the difference between heat spots and hail damage and me paying $7,100 for a subpar roof installation that has not held up read lessJonathan M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
The roof protects your home, but it can also boost your curb appeal by providing an attractive exterior. There are many roof colors to choose from, but in deciding which is the best color for your roof, here are some factors to consider.
Copper is a high-end roofing material. It can potentially withstand strong storms and fire while helping reduce cooling costs. However, it’s one of the highest-cost roofing materials. Learn how much copper roofing costs and what to expect.
Find roofing contractors in
- Fair Play
- Six Mile
- Mountain Rest
roofing contractors in Richland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DeL carpentry llc500 hwy 15 lot 1
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- DEM Developement Roofing & Claim Specialist558 Church St.
Concord, North Carolina
- DependaCoat LLC4116 Columbia Rd
- Dolly's Roofing15060 Wells Hwy
Seneca, South Carolina
- Drawdy Brothers Builders115 Lawton Street
Greenwood, South Carolina
- DeL carpentry llc
- Evolution In Action Remodeling & Foundation Repair4411 Caroline Drive #D
- Evolution In Action Remodeling & Foundation Repair
- Nailhead Roofing, Corporation102 Sagewood Place
Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Nailhead Roofing, Corporation
- Over The Moon Construction LLC145 Duncan Rd
Easley, South Carolina
- Over The Moon Construction LLC
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- R.W. Nunnery Roofing Co.1161 Dollard Rd.
Summeton, South Carolina
- Rescue Real Estate174 KC Ranch RD
Hodges, South Carolina
- Revels & Son6216 Murray Drive
HANAHAN, South Carolina
- RiteWay Roofing & Exteriors3757 Seaman Dr
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Roddy Rucker Builders797 Stumphole Road
Elloree, South Carolina
- Roof Roof1120 W Butler Rd Suite Q
Greenville, South Carolina
- Roof Roof2828 Queen City Dr Suite M
Charlotte, North Carolina
- R&D Pipe Company
- SHERFIELD ROOFING818 GARLINGTON RD
Mountville, South Carolina
- Southern Coker Power3142 Platt Springs Rd
West Columbia, South Carolina
- Southern Roofing LLC4100 Carmel Rd
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Southern Siding & Window Co259 Bobby Jones Expy
- Sterling-Built Construction713 Wade Funderburk Rd
Pageland, South Carolina
- SHERFIELD ROOFING
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control1828 Pineview Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Walker Company108 Woodrow Drive
Clinton, South Carolina
- Truevision Buildrs LLCP.O. Box 28571
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Two Brother's Carpentry, LP217 Lakewood Dr.
Clinton, South Carolina
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control
- VELUX AMERICA INC1418 EVANS POND RD
Greenwood, South Carolina
- VELUX AMERICA INC
- Woodland Building Inc2607 E Palmetto St
Florence, South Carolina
- Woodland Building Inc