Bulldog Roofing Repair

Founded 2018 • With Angi since September 2018

Bulldog Roofing Repair has long and rich tradition of generational builders spanning over 200 years in Georgia with three historically registered sites and buildings still standing over 100 years later! We provide a very accurate diagnosis of your roof's condition from expert craftspeople. In some

roofing (11)deck cleaning (1)

07/14/2022

Kevin Carl A.

Their Sales Representative, Correy Olson, Under-Bid. USAA Over-Bid. I watched this LLC's totally professional crew tear My Roof down to plywood; &, then expertly install a great new Roof. If U want a professional job done, at a fair price, then this is the LLC to Utilize for Ur Home Repair Needs.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

12/10/2021

Mark D.

Had small leak in ceiling, so originally interested in repairs. Upon inspection, offered a fair quote for basic repair, but recommended considering replacing the 20yo roof. Identified some wind and hail damage and helped work with insurance company. Corey was great to work with on this project. Good communications, prompt and on time. Made helpful suggestions with product selection. Corey’s crew arrived on time and worked hard to complete the project in one day. Roof looks great and Corey checked back several days later to ensure we were satisfied with the work. Highly recommend Bulldog and specifically Corey Olson.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

10/03/2020

Edward W.

Keegan was very professional and the work was done on time and completed both repairs in one day! Would definitely recommend Bulldog to our friends! GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
Roof repair,Interior ceiling repair

Category roofing, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/10/2019

john S.

Over the last few weeks I have had to deal with several roofing companies coming over and evaluating my roof. I must say while the other two companies were professional, informative and pleasant to deal with Bulldog Roofing shined above them. Keegan came out the very same day I called and explained everything to me, gave me a fair price and was back on Sunday to do the work. I would without hesitation recommend Bulldog Roofing to anyone anytime.

Description of Work
Repaired much needed work on my roof

Work Completed On 09/08/2019

06/11/2019

James S.

Had a roof leak and called Bulldog Roofing Repair. Keegan came out the very next day, assessed the problem, explained what he was going to do and fixed it right there on the spot. Very reasonable and professional. I certainly recommend him. Thank you Keegan for a job well done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

06/02/2019

Donna C.

I have worked with Keegan on 3 different roofing jobs. In every case, he has been truthful, knowledgeable, reliable, and provides accurate quotations. He is responsive and communicates exactly what you can expect. He is also very helpful when an insurance claim is involved. It's great to find a contractor that does what he says they will do. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

01/23/2019

Troy V.

Fantastic service performed on my home. Keegan was reliable, dependable and straight forward. He set the expectations and more than exceeded them. Couldn't ask for a better job. Thank you Keegan for making this an easy-going process and a seamless job!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

01/13/2019

Tabatha W.

Keegan was AMAZING!!!! He came out and did the job, he also went above and beyond. We had other companies out, but no one as through, courteous or professional. He gave us options, and waited while we talked for a minute. This time was for minor repairs, but we will be using this company for ours and families new roofs. I tell you now... LOOK NO FURTHER, CALL HIM NOW!!!

Description of Work
A small roof repair

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

12/01/2018

Tyler T.

It went well. I submitted a request and I was given an option for an appointment either that evening or the next morning. The guy showed up early the next morning and politely asked what my problems were. He continued to check out issues and within about an hour we were figuring prices and ways that would be best for me to fix the issues. They were kind, fast, and even gave me a check for referring my aunt. They were great and I would definitely refer to any of my loved ones.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed]. We are always happy to help at bulldogs! As a family business we understand how it feels to help a family member. We are also aware of how it can be discussed at Thanksgiving if it goes less than ideal! It’s these reasons here at Bulldogs we treat your family as our family!

11/02/2018

Holly I.

They were really good and answered all my questions. Their pricing was pretty good too, not overpriced.

Description of Work
They fixed a few things on my roof.

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

11/02/2018

Debbie B.

It was great. They were on time, clean and great to work with.

Description of Work
Repair my roof

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review! At Bulldogs we take a great pride in our clean up efforts! We look forward to seeing you again one day!

Contact