When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pageland, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pageland
- Maness Land Surveying .Mr. Carl Maness, the owner is great to work with and is very knowledgable of Cheraw and surrounding areas. I asked for him to complete the land survey within 30days and he completed it within a week of my request. He provided me with the history of the lot he surveyed along with drawing/layout. I would strongly recommend him to others and I plan to use his services again in the future
- McClure SurveyingMcClure Surveying 101 Walter Chamblee Road Anderson, SC 29626 864.844.3165 SC surveyor #3438B The land surveyed was in Laurens county SC near Lake Greenwood. My first contact with Mr. McClure was in early May 2013. We had several phone conversations about the location of the job, plat numbers of maps from the county office and pricing. Mr. McClure started making the long drive from Anderson,SC to Laurens county, SC, well over an hour each way, the next week, but was frequently hindered by bad weather, in May and June, a tornado touched down near his farm in Anderson, SC and heavy rains all over South Carolina and the Southeast, so the job took a little longer than usual, neither swayed this Marine from his duty. I was in no hurry, I prefer a job well done, rather than a fast job, and that's what i got, a job well done. Being a Marine myself, and knowing and encountering other Marines, the word 'can't' is generally not in the vocabulary. A job well done for our country and me. The job was excellent. I would hire Mr. McClure again in a flash. Mr. McClure also put me in touch with someone that he trusts, that would cut a rough road, with his bulldozer, around the perimeter inside the property line
- Wayls Engineering Surveys LpdHe didn't come when he said he will. I recieved the report but it's late on the date that he said he will give it.
Land Surveyors in Pageland
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mineral Springs
- Heath Springs
- Van Wyck
- Indian Trail
- Fort Lawn
land surveyors in Pageland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!