When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Pageland, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Pageland
- Eh quality constructionExcellent work and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and efficiently it was done. Price was very reasonable.
- Renewal by Andersen of CincinnatiIt was a strategic buy, I needed a door, I did comparative shopping. One company I had gone to that is a big box, Lowe's, they do installations. My installation was beyond the scope of what they typically do. I have a brick construction with a six-foot opening for the door and former home owners had replaced the door and put a five-foot door in it and put filler strips around it. So, until we cut back the sheetrock on the inside there was no way to know how much construction may need to be redone in order to replace the door and I was determined to go back with a full six foot door. So that was beyond the scope of what Lowe's does. So I just watched ads and did shopping and things for another year and saw that Renewal by Andersen was having a sale 30% off, over Labor Day Holiday, so I purchased and ordered the door then and it probably six weeks later that it was installed. It's great, although the product itself has a 20-year warranty and the labor itself a 10-year warranty and so with this company, I did not have to purchase the door and find a separate installer or separate carpenters to do it. So I liked the fact that it was a package deal with extensive warranties, more than you get from most. Very nice workmanship on a lot of it, there is a couple of little things they've got to come back and fix. I paid a little extra to have them repair a crack in the wall, as the sheetrock compound has dried, it has shrunk and they're going to need to retouch that, but they're coming back to do that. But the team of guys, the two that came and removed the old door, their cleanup was great and all that kind of thing. Andersen, Marvin and Pella are probably three of the top quality manufacturers of windows and doors. So they do price higher than some other brands and I honestly had not compared with Pella or Marvin once I saw that Andersen had this sale. I spent about twice as much on this as I did a quote for another general contractor, but we hadn't talked specifics on the door and I'm sure the door was nowhere near the quality of that this one was and would not have the same labor warranty and that kind of thing. So, price is a little expensive, but, again, I guess you get what you pay for. The local people were good, they're coordinating their installations and things through a toll-free number. In fact, I think they're in Indiana. My screen needs to be replaced, it was flawed. The one that was delivered with the door had a flaw in it, which didn't render it unserviceable, but it wasn't as attractive as it might have been and they were going to replace that and then come back and retouch this repair on the wall. They told me when the screen was arriving and it has come in. That was the 18th, but then I haven't had a follow-up. So, I've been feeling I need to call them and find out when we're going to get the rest of this rescheduled. Typically, they'll bring samples with them, they don't typically have a showroom with display like some of the others like the Home Depot or Lowe's or some of the other companies around Cincinnati. Like Champion is a Cincinnati company and they've got a big showroom with a lot of their products and Andersen doesn't have that. Andersen does sell doors by special orders. I know they do through Home Depot. They do primarily new construction, but the renewal division is a separate division from Andersen's new construction products and the renewal division, they have their own people who do the installation, they're factory trained. So it's a separate entity. I really wanted to see products before. I have sold windows and doors in the past, so I didn't want to just look at a couple of little sample items and choose from that. So, they were very responsive. I talked with the manager of the sales office and I was able to meet salesmen out there and spend a good deal of time going through all my questions and pros and cons to determine which was going to suit my needs the best. So that part was good, above and beyond what they normally do, but immediately I'm more knowledgeable than an average consumer when it comes to that kind of stuff too. It was more important for me to see more details on it and they were very compliant with that. So I had a good experience with that
- Tri County Home ImprovementsKieth Green is an excellent carpenter and got this job done as promised. Has great ideas and works with the customer. Very pleased with the job and his professionalism.
- All Season Patio & Sun RoomsAlthough the patio took longer than expected (not Will's fault), the patio looks wonderful. I am fairly picky and would occasionally call Will and notify him of something that wasn't 100% perfect. Will was very patient and accommodating. I am very happy with the work that he and his crew have done. The patio looks great and I am looking forward to many years of enjoying my now enclosed room
- Southlands RemodelingLet me start by saying that I paid the contractor 100% of the agreed upon price up front (BIG MISTAKE). The construction on the sunroom started on Feb. 25, 2011. The contractor began work by himself at 11:00 in the morning and worked until 3:00 pm. This seemed to be his normal schedule except on the days when no one was at home. Then he didn't show up at all and nothing was accomplished. We were away often to take care of personal business and to go on vacation. The sunroom wasn't finished until the first week in June; a job that he estimated would take three weeks. He did eventually bring a small crew of helpers and subbed out the interior work. I had much difficulty in contacting him to start the garage and interior work. I had to threaten legal action before he returned my calls. When he began the site work, he piled up over two feet of sand and was going to dig a one foot footer on one corner of the building. He argued with me and everyone else that this was standard building procedure. The concrete contractor finally convinced him to dig down to virgin soil and to reinforce the concrete with wire in order to keep the concrete pad from cracking when the sand washed away. Also during this construction, the contractor used children, some as young as 10, to build the garage. I have pictures! He finally finished the interior work (flooring and cabinets) the second week of July. I say finished but he left without installing transition strips between the rooms and the bathroom. The work was shoddy at best. During rain, both the garage and the sunroom leak. The roof in the sunroom is leaking and the ceiling room has been damaged. He was told by the cement contractor to seal the base plate to the concrete to prevent the garage from leaking which he did not. I have made my second call to the contractor this morning and again threatened legal action if he did not return my calls. Do not under any circumstances hire this man to build even a dog house. Your dog will leave home
Patio Builders in Pageland
- Business Description:General Contractor based in Monroe, North CarolinaRecent Review:I recently purchased my home and it needed a lot of work, not knowing anyone in this area, I turned to Angi, and I am so glad I did, finding NA Remodeling & Renovations LLC has been an amazing experience. The work they have done for me has been top notch. Very pleased with them, and plan to have them do more projects herePhyllis O.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:With 15 years of professional contracting experience, we are here to address your general contracting needs. We do all types of remodeling, water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, roofing, and more.Recent Review:We were extremely happy with quality and timelines of work. Highly recommend!Mrs S.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creat..Recent Review:Our experience with Champion has been excellent. Starting with the sales visit, our salesman was very knowledgeable of their product and installation procedures. All our questions were answered down to the smallest detail with no pressure to buy. Once we signed the contract we had to wait a bit due to weather and other delays, but once they got started they stayed until the job was done to our satisfaction working late into the evening and always leaving the job site as clean as possible. Their staff is courteous and always willing to answer questions and discuss options. We have enjoyed our sun room for 2 months now and it looks great. Champion added some siding to the outside walls of the sunroom to match the siding on the house and it makes the sunroom look like a beautiful, integral part of the structure. We had to call Champion back out a few weeks after the job was finished to look at some windows that were not gliding smoothly and they came out right away and fixed the problem. We are so pleased we have hired Champion to replace our windowsrosa c.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Southern Siding & Windows has been serving homeowners in the CRSA, Central Savannah River Area, since 1966. From Augusta, GA to Columbia, SC, you won't find a better collection of quality home improvement products. We have a variety of product lines including replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofs, decks, gutters, carports, patio covers, attic insulation and sun rooms. All of our products are manufactured in the US. The mission of Southern Siding & Windows is to provide our customers with q..Recent Review:Quoted twice as much as two other companies. No reason to go with this company.david m.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We do all remodeling, new construction , renovations, additions. We do all inhouse with are always onsitRecent Review:I recently used House Doctors Construction LLC to replace a hurricane damaged roof and repair water damage to ceilings. In the process I had them remove popcorn from all the ceiling throughout the house and replace it with knockdown texture. Needless to say, it was a lot of work to be done. As far as time, the roof was replaced in 2 days and the interior work was completed in less than a week. On the day of completion of the ceiling, I was advised to "take my time cleaning up." It took me over a week to sand patched areas of wall, repaint 2 rooms and wipe the film off all the walls. The subcontractor had also cracked a toilet tank and 2 wood transition strips (I believe caused by a ladder being placed in small spaces.) It took 3 weeks to replace said items because I had to purchase the replacement toilet, order the bamboo transition strips and wait for a friend to install all. I feel fortunate to receive the small $233.80 reimbursement check. The owner of the company (Kiet Nguyen) initially felt it was the subcontractor's responsibility to make the situation right. This brings me to my roof. After completion of my new roof, it started leaking in a new area during a rainstorm that occurred a couple of weeks later. The repair consisted of replacing a flashing that had not been replaced during the installation of the new roof! I know new flashing was paid for...why wasn't it used? The roof was patched and leaked again a couple of weeks later. On August 1, 2017, the roof was finally properly repaired with new flashingBetty Jane L.
- Business Description:Renovation/Remodeling contractor in Chesterfield South Carolina.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Mineral Springs
- Heath Springs
- Van Wyck
- Indian Trail
- Fort Lawn
sunroom patio enclosures in Pageland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBM Construction14 South Greenwood AVE
Ware Shoals, South Carolina
- BBM Construction
- Carolina Custom Builders/RemodelersPO Box 49634
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Carolina House Plans, Inc.659 St. Andrews Blvd.
Charleston, South Carolina
- Carolina Improvements118 Parvis Rd
CORDOVA, South Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte9100 Perimeter Woods Dr Ste I
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Carolina Custom Builders/Remodelers
- DeL carpentry llc500 hwy 15 lot 1
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- DeL carpentry llc
- Envirocon Building Solutions511 Pleasant Grove Church Rd
Cheraw, South Carolina
- Envirocon Building Solutions
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- NA Remodeling & Renovations LLC407 S West St
Monroe, North Carolina
- NA Remodeling & Renovations LLC