If you suspect that a sagging or uneven floor is a sign of joist damage, you’d be wise to take action and get to the root of the problem. Learn about the costs commonly associated with floor joist repairs and how to decide the best way to tackle it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Orangeburg, SC
There are 11 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Orangeburg
- Pro Flooring Care LLCMario and his team were outstanding in every respect. Quality work, done on time for a very reasonable price. Would definitely hire again.
- ANDERSON TILE & CARPET CTR INCThe management and staff were very helpful in assisting us with new carpet and LVT for our home. Prices were reasonable. Installers were very courteous and pleasant to have in my home. The results were great! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!
- DIXIE FLOORING INCFrom beginning to working with Emily helping us with our choices, and we don't easily make choices, but we're able to do so easily with her expertise! To the end, with Thomas and his 3 man crew that installed our floors/carpet/stairs as though we were extremely important people to them. Could not have been better. Will be using them again very soon!
- Pyramid Wood FlooringThey did an amazing job! My flooring was original to the house (1947) and it looks like new now. They were very professional and friendly.
- Bradley Construction LLCI liked Dell Porter, the job manager for Bradley. He informed me up front that he and his crew would be unavailable for a time because of their busy schedule, but he kept me informed of his progress weekly. He let me know of the possibility of using a sub-contractor for this job. He emailed me his license, credentials and references without my asking for them. I thought this was very professional of him. The subcontracted crew were very understanding when I told them I didn't like the color of the vanity top and went to replace it the next day. He went to Lowes, and took pictures of another countertop and sent them to my phone. He picked up the new one the next day. The job went well until I found out that the two bottom drawers of the vanity couldn't close and I was told by one of the subcontracted men (possibly John??) that it would cost extra to reroute all the plumbing so they could close. We discussed it and came to an agreement that he would just notch the back of the drawers to make them fit. He also used zip ties to tie the supply tubes to the back of a drawer glide. The subcontractor was going to leave and I noticed there were two holes at the bottom of the base of the cabinet. He wanted to be paid before he left that day. They also hadn't placed the silicone along the moldings to fill the gaps yet. I wanted these two things to be completed prior to my making the final payment. They came back the next day to complete them and I paid them in full. I would recommend Bradley, the parent company, but would not recommend the subcontractor he used on this job
- Evangeline ConstructionDanny was outstanding! He was punctual and did an amazing job. Cleaned up completely and went above and beyond to get a new door to fit in an old house frame. Can’t say enough about his work. We’ve had difficulty finding anyone reputable in our area to do work but he made it all happen. He’s definitely going to get further work from us on future projects. Thanks so much to Danny from the bottom of our hearts
- FloorboysThe most friendly staff from the moment we walked in the door through the carpet installation. Very professional and know their carpet! One of the owners himself drove 60 miles to measure for our carpet and provide us an estimate all at no charge! Installers worked diligently until job completed and they did a FANTASTIC job. We had a couple of concerns about carpeting odd shapes but they laid those to rest and it looks terrific! I would highly recommend Floorboys to anyone!!
- Ray's FlooringDelivery was done as promised and install started early 2 Days after, and was completed within 1 Day. Happy with total Project. Installers were great and Chip followed up afterwards.
- Carpet Baggers Carpet One Floor & HomeVery pleased. Glenn Orr was very knowledgable and helped us throughout the process. I was amazed how the floors matched up to the rest of the house. The installers were great. I left them there alone after they got started. I did not go back until 2days after they finished and I am VERY pleased with the work they did. I will go back to them again as necessary. I don't need to look any farther than Carpet Baggers, in
- Cannon Flooring And InstallationsWhat stood was the quality. They did an excellent job and everything was done in a timely manner.
Flooring Contractors in Orangeburg
- Business Description:When you are looking for quality wood, laminate, vinyl plank, tile and refinishing installations, look no further than Harv Tile and Wood Flooring Installation. We are proud to serve homeowners throughout Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas for all of their flooring replacement and installation needs and can handle any sized job, no matter how big or small. We bring years of hands-on experience to each and every job that we handle and will provide you with the quality service you expec..Recent Review:the job went great! The contact/responsiveness at first was slow, but they may have been super busy. However, once we were able to connect everything went great. I was super impressed with the punctuality in every visit. It's not often that contractors arrive on time as promised. But Harv Tile staff arrived as indicated every time, this let's me know they respect my time as much as theirs. They were professional, efficient and did a great job in the final product. Would definitely recommend them and will hire againmaria p.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business offering a variety of tile services from flooring & backsplash to custom showers, small handyman repairs to large remodels/renovations and every inch in between. We take pride in the quality of our work and always believe there is no job too big or too smallRecent Review:They did an excellent job removing the old flooring and installing a beautiful new tile floor in my bathroom! I would and have recommended to others.Tammy B.
- Business Description:Holy City Flooring (LLC) is a fully licensed and insured service provider founded by Paul Apted in 2014. A native of Charleston himself, Paul is a well-respected member of the community, and has 15 years of experience in the customer service industry. Holy City Flooring (LLC) provides installation services that range from Hardwood, Laminate, Floating, Carpet, Tile, and Backsplash. In addition, we provide services for Tear-Down and Removal.Recent Review:Fantastic! The floors had a bad cupping issue and they made them look like new!Bob G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:They did a great job removing my backsplash and tile on the floor! They were very professional and completed in timely manner!Brittany P.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:He was super professional and aims to please. I was so worried that I would have to move furniture- he makes everything happen and makes the process a breeze! He is very thorough and precise, will make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job. If you want a high quality paint job, dependability, and appropriate pricing- Hire him! Rating 1-10, I give home a 10+graham ..
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:Made sure all was properly installed and working appropriatelyWinston K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. We have a service fee of $65. After hour emergency service fee is $85. We are a family owned and operated Christian based business. It's for the glory of the Lord that we work each day. We have four children Syerra 17, Brandon 15 and Kayla 10 and Alayna 4 months. We pride on customer satisfaction. Giving us a referral is the best compliment. We look forward to serving you very soonRecent Review:Harry really is one of the best! Came out when I got off work with no muss or fuss, had the problem diagnosed fixed in under 30 minutes. Super affordable for A+++ work!Kaycee F.
- Business Description:We turn your house into your dream home with all your painting and flooring needsRecent Review:Perfect they went beyond my expectationsscarlet c.
- Business Description:My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the..Recent Review:It was excellent and they did a really good job.Joleen K.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
So many factors influence the cost of ceramic tile installation, from the type of tile you choose to the condition of the space you’re renovating. Get a complete breakdown of the costs involved with installing ceramic tile.
Carpet installation costs vary across the country. The cost includes carpet, padding, removal, and installation. Find out what it will cost where you live with our guide.
flooring installation in Orangeburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B L Carter Construction Inc1103 First Bend Rd
Harleyville, South Carolina
- Best Carpet628 Hampshire Dr
Gaffney, South Carolina
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brian Buntin's Flooring Creations10 Tip Top Ct
Irmo, South Carolina
- Brown's Hardwood Floors LLC2643 Ranger Dr
North Charleston, South Carolina
- B L Carter Construction Inc
- C&C Services531 Calhoun St
Rowesville, South Carolina
- Cannon Flooring And Installations194 Jericho Rd
Elloree, South Carolina
- Carolina Improvements118 Parvis Rd
CORDOVA, South Carolina
- Castillo hardwood flooring llc
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Columbia Tile & Grout Services
Lexington, North Carolina
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- C&C Services
- Evolution In Action Remodeling & Foundation Repair4411 Caroline Drive #D
- Evolution In Action Remodeling & Foundation Repair
- ILAL Remodeling LLC Located In
- ILAL Remodeling LLC
- Kerley Floor Covering18393 Highway 1
Hartsville, South Carolina
- Kerley Floor Covering
- Port City Custom Hardwood FloorsPO Box 1988
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Port City Custom Hardwood Floors
- Viking Hardwood Floors Inc2764 Pleasant Rd #10939
Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Viking Hardwood Floors Inc