Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Orangeburg, SC
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Orangeburg
- BOB'S REPAIR SVCOur washer continues to blow control panels, so Mr. Bob has been to our home 4/5 times. Each time he has been communicative, punctual, and thorough. Even after this washer is out of warranty, we'll call on Bob for our appliance repair needs.
- STROMAN APPLIANCE & TV CTREverything was excellent!!! from setting the appointment for a serviceman to come to my house - to the actual repair being done. I was very shocked at the professionalism and courteousness of the technician.
- Aaron's Appliance ServiceThis is the second time we've used this company and have received prompt, professional service from knowledgeable technician on both occasions. Would most definitely recommend this company.
- Steifle's ApplianceSteifle's Appliance Repair has done my appliance repairs for 20 years. Colie Timmerman is the reason we use this place. He does the repairs and I would trust him with the keys to my house. He can make a 25 year old appliance work without having to buy a new one. He's very clean and neat.
- STROMAN APPLIANCE & TV CTREverything was great! Right ontime and Ineverhad to lift a finger. The last service call, I left the gentlemen in the house to finish the work. They exit and locked up the house before leaving. That is what I call trust. We need to have more situations like this in this day amd time.
- Upstate Appliance Incwe called the maker they refered us to upstate and i called them we had a repair man here in under 24 hrs he was very paient since the machine was not causing the errors at that time he waited and tested it untill he found the problems . he replaced a door lock as the manufacturer suggested but then he told me he felt the problem was the main board since the machine was trying to turn itself on and drain even if it was empty or off ... so he ordered the parts and was told by firdgidare that the parts would be shipped to me and to call when i got the parts . i did exactly that and in under 2 days he was here first thing in the am he found that fridgidare sent the wrong part ! but he was so proffesional he had anticipated that and ordered the correct part also so he had the right part and the machine works great now !! this repair man even went out of his way to make sure the machine was working while we were waiting on the parts granted it was not perfect but he had it so we could still wash ! that was above and beyond in my opinion i highly reccomend them for any work you nee
- Appliance Repair & MoreWhen he came out to quote my repairs, we had a wonderful conversation. Once I was ready to make my purchase as I am on a fixed income, he worked with my schedule for the repair. He arrived as scheduled and removed my old hot water heater and installed my new hot water heater. He made sure that the new hot water heater worked properly. I would definitely recommend him to my friends (and already have)
- Steifle's ApplianceIt is a smaller family owned store. I really like their customer service. Their pricing might be a teeny bit higher than the big box stores, but is very much worth it in their quality and care. When they came out to fix the fridge, they patched it up until they could get the part needed ordered. They came out a second time and didn't charge a second labor fee. They are good about calling if they are going to be late
- Byrd's Electric Service.Byrd's Electric Service is a small family business and they have been around for about 40 years and you can trust them. The owner of the company came, he's an older gentleman, about 74 but he did a great job.
- STROMAN APPLIANCE & TV CTRMy dryer was working it just had no heat to dry the clothes. I stopped by Stromans appliance center and a repairman was at my home the next day. He was extremely friendly and professional. He changed the thermostat in no time at all and my dryer was fixed. The service call was $65.00 and $24.95 for the thermostat. They saved me from having to spend a lot of $$$ buying a brand new dryer. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone that needs appliance service. They also sell appliances if you're in need of something new
Appliance Repair Experts in Orangeburg
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. We have a service fee of $65. After hour emergency service fee is $85. We are a family owned and operated Christian based business. It's for the glory of the Lord that we work each day. We have four children Syerra 17, Brandon 15 and Kayla 10 and Alayna 4 months. We pride on customer satisfaction. Giving us a referral is the best compliment. We look forward to serving you very soonRecent Review:Harry really is one of the best! Came out when I got off work with no muss or fuss, had the problem diagnosed fixed in under 30 minutes. Super affordable for A+++ work!Kaycee F.
- Business Description:Reliable Electricians Shull Expert Services specializes in residential and commercial services. Whether you need a small wiring fix ,Panel Upgrade or the installation of state-of-the-art smart home including smoke and carbon monoxide protection, doorbell camera, surveillance equipment, we get the job done right. Flexible Services We provide a thorough consultation to explain your available options. With that information, you can choose the scope of work that’s right for your home or business ..Recent Review:It was a roller coaster ride trying to find out what was going on. Chris was my second electrician to come out. The entire day was spent with him crawling under my house, back to the panel, back in the house, over and over. Finally decided that panel was going to be replaced. That was scheduled and after replacing the panel, he found the problem and I now have lights. Chris is very pleasant and professional. I am already getting my next project for Chris to do plannedDavid M.
- Business Description:In 1958, when Leo and Virginia Sloan entered the appliance service business, they set out to provide the best service in their market. Over the years, the name “Sloan Appliance Service” has become synonymous with quality. Today, Sloan Appliance has grown to twenty employees and is more successful than ever. We’re the largest independent appliance service company in the Midlands. We are also the exclusive repair and parts resource for premium brand of appliances, such as Viking, Bosch, Sub Zer..Recent Review:I would recommend not using this company, they are very unprofessional. A tech came to our house on May 3rd, our LG refrigerator was under warranty so the parts were ordered. This same tech came back on May 18th, at my house less than 20 minutes. Stated he did not preform a complete check his first visit and another part is needed. So I received a call today, May 19th, they are wanting to schedule another appointment so the field manager come out. So evidently they are not confident in their tech's diagnosis, for them to send the field manager. Then if there is another part needed, they will have to schedule another visit to make the repairs. If you listen to their message while you are on hold, it talks about the training their technicians receive which is absolutely not what I experienced. The sad part is this is probably not the service the company was founded on, to be in business since 1958. This is listed on the company page, not sure how they get 98% 1st time complete rate. We fix it fast. We carry the largest parts inventory. We fix it right. Exclusive Access to Brand Support. We fix it on time. Over 98% 1st Time Complete Rate. We fix it with expertise. Quality Service Since 1958. Not sure who to call for repairs, but I would stay away from this companyTammy P.
- Business Description:We are a specialty contractor where put customer service FIRST and foremost. We believe in making repairs onetime, the first time and we continue to hold true to our values of ethics, integrity, and honesty. Find out why we are one of the, if not the most referred and preferred HVAC companies in all of SC and GA Lowcountry!Recent Review:First guy came fixed it and said it was going and we would need a new one soon. So we would use it till it went. No issue there. Called them back because the water was not hot enough and he did not put it back where it was. They said it would not be no cost since they where just here. Different guy came and said he didn't touch it and it the water heater so he would have to charge me. As far as I'm concern I don't know what He did under the house but I will be able to tell when I run the water if he higher it or not and I was not going to pay them. He left and he did higher it because my hot water so far is good. They were looking to put a new one in. Yes eventually I will need one we know that but I don't need a company they is money hungry and try to get over on peopleDebbie K.
- Business Description:We have a great team, we work together for our customers likeness and happiness. (803) 446-9773
- Business Description:We have a reputation for being reliable and honest with our services and fair with our rates. We love what we do and are rather humbled when asked to work at someone's home. It is a testament to our work ethic that our client list keeps growing. Whether clearing a drain or flushing a tankless/regular water heater or even flushing out your water system removing sediment that's clogging your fixtures. we make it a point to do the best job possible. Family owned and operated businessRecent Review:Friendly, fast, good prices, responsive. Not the cheapest in the area, but in this case they were worth coming in around 10% higher than the other lower bids. Went through multiple local plumbers to get my house replumbed- many of whom simply ignored calls after providing an estimate. Suburban Plumbing not only completed the work in the least number of days, but it was within their estimate and it was astonishing how little they had to impact my walls. The quality of work was exactly what I wanted and they have continued to be both helpful and responsive. Their technicians are also clean, respectful, and friendly. The local competition could learn a lot from this company. Well doneN M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
Deals in Orangeburg for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- Saint Matthews
- Saint George
- Holly Hill
- West Columbia
appliance repair services in Orangeburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-Stop Unlimited LLC.1491 Haney Branch Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- 1-Stop Unlimited LLC.
- B & B Repair Service763 Water Tank Road
Neeses, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & B Repair Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- DeL carpentry llc500 hwy 15 lot 1
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- DeL carpentry llc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Same Day Roof Repair/ home renovation
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
- Shull Expert Services194 Eargle Dr
West Columbia, South Carolina
- Sloan Appliance Service635 Frink Street
Cayce, South Carolina
- STROMAN APPLIANCE & TV CTR1460 EXECUTIVE CT
Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Suburban PlumbingPO Box 2558
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Same Day Roof Repair/ home renovation
- Turbeville Electrical Heating224 Wilcox St
Lake City, South Carolina
- Turbeville Electrical Heating