Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in North Charleston, SC
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in North Charleston
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentHad Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment pick up my Bolen's riding mower in late October. It was in such bad shape that I was thinking of replacing it. The mower needed all new consumables (plug, filters, blades, battery, etc). plus some welding. Told them I was in no hurry. I didn't need it until spring. It was returned yesterday. Everything that needed replacing was replaced. Valves were adjusted, a tire repaired and they welded the baffle back in place. Based upon the condition of the mower when picked up I could have been taken to the cleaners. Gusta did not do this. The cost of effecting repairs was most reasonable. The mower performs as brand new. Although Gusta is farther away from my residence as opposed to other outdoor equipment repair facilities, I chose Gusta because a favorable reviews on various review sites. I'm glad I did. I won't have to research reviews for this type of service in the future. I'll be using Gusta without hesitation
- Driggers Small Engine IncDropped my lawnmower off on my way to work in the morning and it was ready for pickup on my way home. They replaced the blade and did a tune up. Satisfied with the results.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey serviced the motor, including replacing the spark plug and the starter cord (which I had not realized was getting worn), sharpened the blade, and cleaned the whole mower so thoroughly that it looked almost like new. The work was done promptly, and when I got the mower home, it started up the first time
- Driggers Small Engine IncMy lawn mower runs great now. They are very fast. They also describe in detail everything that they did.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentIn less than 48 hours and they called to let me know my mower was ready for pick up. When I arrived Ken and Michael cranked her up and she started on the second pull! WOW! I give this business 5 stars. They were very courteous and professional in every way and they did not try to up-sell me on anything. Good customer service and honest repair people are hard to find anymore. Thank you Ken, Michael, and the rest of the staff for such a wonderful experience
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentFrom the moment my phone call was taken, to the moment they loaded my mower into my car, they were extremely courteous, patient, helpful and professional. As someone who is new to the area, I am thrilled to find them. Thanks, Angie's List! I'll be back the next time any piece of equipment needs to be serviced
- Driggers Small Engine IncThey do small engine repairs and outdoor equipment repairs. They also sell lawn mowers and things like that. They're very professional and they just do the job right.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipmentmy lawnmower would not run properly and received it as told. They did do a lot of repairs ( pull start, cleaned it and looked like new, air filter replacement) but also had a slight issue with it when I got home. I called back and they told me to bring it back. They were very thorough in explain that the carb was would clog when it was running and ran fine when not moving. With in 15 minutes had it running again and took it home and ran like new! Their customer service is top notch and they stand 100% behind their work. The owner ended up giving me his card and told me any other issues to call him directly. You could tell they were not happy that they did not repair it properly, as any company should, and they all take tremendous pride in there work. I ended up taking my weed eater for repairs and would recommend them with out any doubt. They are now my only small engine repair company
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentI needed my lawn mower repaired during their busy spring period. They were honest about how many days would pass before they could look at it. I took my mower back, unrepaired, only because I had an alternate solution at that time. I will consider them again if the need arises.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentRecommended to use this business for Honda repairs by another competitor in the area. Impressed with facility and shop area. I brought the machine in during the peak of mowing season so I expected to have to wait several weeks for the repair, it took three weeks. But the price was more than fair and reasonable, charging only a partial hour for labor instead of a full hour. Many places will charge a full first hour, then a partial. Part cost was below the dealership's cost. Would not hesitate to recommend
Lawn Mower Repair Services in North Charleston
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate todayRecent Review:It went very well. They were polite, honest, gave us a good price, and told us exactly how much it's gonna cost. When they finished, it's in line with what they said.Ellen S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were very responsive and did very good service. I highly recommend them.Thomas F.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We provide lawn mower and small engine repair services in Summerville SC and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:<p>SLMH was supposed to repair my 48 " X-MARK Metro walk behind mower. Picked it up and when I call to find out the issue, Joe said oh it is the carburetor and the cost you about $160 to replace, had to order parts. I called to find out the status and Joe did not return my calls, after many calls to SLMH Joe returned my mower three weeks later and still does not work. The owner 'Joe," tried to tell me the mower was only worth about $400...whattt? I paid him $813.00 got my mower back and still does not work, in addition it was returned damaged and not put back together correctly.</pM K.
- Business Description:Wando Power Equipment Company Inc. has been serving the Lowcountry for over 24 years. We offer sales and service for a number of major manufacturers in the outdoor power equipment industry. Our sales staff can help set you up with all of your equipment needs, consumer or commercial. Our service department is fully equipped with the tools and training needed to keep your equipment running for many years to come. Don't forget we are also capable of handling all of your welding and fabrication n..Recent Review:After taking a month to repair a chainsaw I brought the saw home and it worked for about 45 minutes, before I started experiencing the same problem. <br /> OK its a cheap piece of junk Husqvarna, but that doesnt explain why Wando took a month to work on the saw, then gave it back to me in basically the same shape. <br /Dianne L.
- Business Description:The number of employees includes 1-4 depending on the size of the lawn. Service is payed after the job is done. Military and 65 and over receive a 10% discount.
- Business Description:I offer general repairs, maintenance, and installation of almost anything. I prefer to work alone, as I do not tolerate excuses for not showing up for work. If it is a larger job than I would take on alone, I do not have employees (for that reason), but do have preferred and reputable sub contractors in which I can work with. You will receive one price, contract, and all work is guaranteed. I accept all major credit cards, third party billing such as an insurance company, and personal checks ..
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
- Mount Pleasant
- Johns Island
- Sullivans Island
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island
- Isle Of Palms
- Dewees Island
- Folly Beach
- Adams Run
lawn mower repair shops in North Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Driggers Small Engine Inc1324 College Park Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Driggers Small Engine Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment7684A Southrail Rd
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment
- Multi Construction17 Cranford Rd
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Multi Construction
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT5900 Rivers Ave A
Charleston, South Carolina
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT
- Palmetto Home Center10650 Dorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Palmetto Home Center
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Simmons A Job Well DonePO Box 62817
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Skipper's Professional Repairs3279 Sassy Drive
Johns Island, South Carolina
- Southern Impressions property services group LLC1550 Longview Rd
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Summerville Lawnmower and Heater Repair Inc10700 Doorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Simmons A Job Well Done