Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in North Charleston, SC
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in North Charleston
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentHad Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment pick up my Bolen's riding mower in late October. It was in such bad shape that I was thinking of replacing it. The mower needed all new consumables (plug, filters, blades, battery, etc). plus some welding. Told them I was in no hurry. I didn't need it until spring. It was returned yesterday. Everything that needed replacing was replaced. Valves were adjusted, a tire repaired and they welded the baffle back in place. Based upon the condition of the mower when picked up I could have been taken to the cleaners. Gusta did not do this. The cost of effecting repairs was most reasonable. The mower performs as brand new. Although Gusta is farther away from my residence as opposed to other outdoor equipment repair facilities, I chose Gusta because a favorable reviews on various review sites. I'm glad I did. I won't have to research reviews for this type of service in the future. I'll be using Gusta without hesitation
- Driggers Small Engine IncDropped my lawnmower off on my way to work in the morning and it was ready for pickup on my way home. They replaced the blade and did a tune up. Satisfied with the results.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey serviced the motor, including replacing the spark plug and the starter cord (which I had not realized was getting worn), sharpened the blade, and cleaned the whole mower so thoroughly that it looked almost like new. The work was done promptly, and when I got the mower home, it started up the first time
- Driggers Small Engine IncThey do small engine repairs and outdoor equipment repairs. They also sell lawn mowers and things like that. They're very professional and they just do the job right.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentRather than buy a new lawn mower (as was recommended by the manufacturer reps), we chose to take a chance that the mower would work with replaced parts at a significant cost savings. We are happy to report that the mower now works very well and we had a significant savings. We would suggest to others in similar circumstances that in place of a new purchase they attempt repairs first. Mike at Gusta's worked on our mower and he was very professional and knowledgeable. He shared with us maintenance tips and was most helpful and a delight to discuss lawn mower care so as to not repeat the original mishap. The mower looks and works as good as new now
- J & J Mobile Small Engine RepairTo begin with, I had taken my pressure washer to a shop to have it repaired. They were so backed up that after two weeks I was tired of waiting. A friend had given me Justin's name and said he was a mobile service. What is the down side to that? I decided I was going to give him a try, so I picked up the pressure washer and called Justin and set an appointment for later that day. He actually arrived 15 minutes early! I explained to Justin that my husband would be home later that afternoon and since I knew nothing about small engines, would he mind if I used my phone to record him while he repaired it so I wouldn't have to explain it to my husband later on. He said sure and kindly explained every step of the repair. You can tell he loves what he does it really comes through in the way he explained everything. He didn't treat me the way some females get treated when they walk into a male dominated shop and that is a big plus in my book. He was here all of 45 minutes. I absolutely love that he came to me and repaired it right on the spot. Justin was professional, punctual and just a great guy to work with. I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends
- Jim's Small Engine RepairService was fast, reasonable, and thorough. Told me if he had to do something that would exceed cost of new item, he would not repair it and let me know. Cleaned the mower that had not been used for at least 5 years and looked like new. Cleaned the carburetor, replaced gas lines and a few other things al for $65. Can't touch that price anywhere. Same with other pieces of equipment. Told me to hold tickets in case something went wrong and he would make it right
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipmentmy lawnmower would not run properly and received it as told. They did do a lot of repairs ( pull start, cleaned it and looked like new, air filter replacement) but also had a slight issue with it when I got home. I called back and they told me to bring it back. They were very thorough in explain that the carb was would clog when it was running and ran fine when not moving. With in 15 minutes had it running again and took it home and ran like new! Their customer service is top notch and they stand 100% behind their work. The owner ended up giving me his card and told me any other issues to call him directly. You could tell they were not happy that they did not repair it properly, as any company should, and they all take tremendous pride in there work. I ended up taking my weed eater for repairs and would recommend them with out any doubt. They are now my only small engine repair company
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentFrom the moment my phone call was taken, to the moment they loaded my mower into my car, they were extremely courteous, patient, helpful and professional. As someone who is new to the area, I am thrilled to find them. Thanks, Angie's List! I'll be back the next time any piece of equipment needs to be serviced
- Driggers Small Engine IncMower repair completed in timely fashion, runs great. Courteous staff helped lift mower into car. Store organized between sales, parts and service to minimize wait. Will use again if needed.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in North Charleston
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good, he was done in a day, he had to comeback for some couple of hours the next day and he was finished. He was professional and friendly.Bryce M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were very responsive and did very good service. I highly recommend them.Thomas F.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:HVAC, general repairs, maintenance, in business since 2000 Family owned and operated. Some other stuff about things a few other things.
- Business Description:Carolina Green is home based in Summerville South Carolina. We service all surrounding areas too. Our staff is committed to pleasing our customers to the fullest extent. Our mission is to satisfy their expectations for quality, service and integrity, to earn their trust, and keep them coming back! We believe in attention to detail and long term customer relationships. We do a wide range of landscaping and lawn care options for our customers. We can take any project from design to installation..Recent Review:<ol> <li>Craig and his crew do really great work and are so nice. They come do their work and are gone when they are done.</li> <li>We have had no problems with them at all.</li> </ol> <br />Peggy P.
- Business Description:We specialize in small carpentry repairs small Roofing repairs small plumbing repairs as well as pressure washing decks and porches repairing and building decks and porches exterior painting changing light sockets and power switches as well as similar electrical repairs and change outs also hauling away debris an unwanted material and clearing and cleaning up yard
- Business Description:The main goal at Southern Impressions property services group LLC is to provide quality,friendly,affordable,timely services to our customers. We strive to cut out the headache of dealing with multiple contractor services for your personal residence, HOA, and apartment complexes. One company to handle all of your services
- Business Description:Wando Power Equipment Company Inc. has been serving the Lowcountry for over 24 years. We offer sales and service for a number of major manufacturers in the outdoor power equipment industry. Our sales staff can help set you up with all of your equipment needs, consumer or commercial. Our service department is fully equipped with the tools and training needed to keep your equipment running for many years to come. Don't forget we are also capable of handling all of your welding and fabrication n..Recent Review:After taking a month to repair a chainsaw I brought the saw home and it worked for about 45 minutes, before I started experiencing the same problem. <br /> OK its a cheap piece of junk Husqvarna, but that doesnt explain why Wando took a month to work on the saw, then gave it back to me in basically the same shape. <br /Dianne L.
- Business Description:I offer general repairs, maintenance, and installation of almost anything. I prefer to work alone, as I do not tolerate excuses for not showing up for work. If it is a larger job than I would take on alone, I do not have employees (for that reason), but do have preferred and reputable sub contractors in which I can work with. You will receive one price, contract, and all work is guaranteed. I accept all major credit cards, third party billing such as an insurance company, and personal checks ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
- Mount Pleasant
- Johns Island
- Sullivans Island
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island
- Isle Of Palms
- Dewees Island
- Folly Beach
- Adams Run
lawn mower repair shops in North Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Driggers Small Engine Inc1324 College Park Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Driggers Small Engine Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment7684A Southrail Rd
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment
- Multi Construction17 Cranford Rd
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Multi Construction
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT5900 Rivers Ave A
Charleston, South Carolina
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT
- Palmetto Home Center10650 Dorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Palmetto Home Center
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Simmons A Job Well DonePO Box 62817
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Skipper's Professional Repairs3279 Sassy Drive
Johns Island, South Carolina
- Southern Impressions property services group LLC1550 Longview Rd
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Summerville Lawnmower and Heater Repair Inc10700 Doorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Simmons A Job Well Done