Quality Home Renovations

Specialized in tile and LVP flooring but have many other skills and experience in other parts of home remodeling including kitchen remodeling, trim work and other forms of carpentry, and many others. I take pride in my work and the quality of my work takes first priority. My attention to details and professionalism in working with customers will be unmatched in my competition.

2022 Super Service Award

Carpentry - Unfinished Project

general contractors

Porch Railing
View project

3.7
3.7

flooring (3)general contractors (3)woodworking (1)home builder (1)tile installation (1)
Phyllis N.
10/07/2022
I was very pleased with the work Quality Home Renovations did. They were very professional and the most important thing that I was pleased with Peter, he never had me waiting, he was always on time. He kept me abreast of everything he did. I would highly recommend this company!!
Description of Work
Ceramic Tile/subflooring
ceramic tile
Hire Again?

Thank you! [Member Name Removed] is a great client we hope to do more business with in the near future.
Kathleen T.
08/29/2022
The quality of installation was excellent. However the first day of the project was an extremely different experience with Peter. He does not give a written invoice. After the first stage everything was cleaned and removed when he was finished. After the second job he left all the garbage and did not clean up the area at all. In addition to this there were added prices that were not in the original agreement. When we tried to reach out to him he failed to respond. We actually had concerns about the molding cuts, but he would not call/text back.Our advice is to get everything in writing. His main focus seem to be getting a good review after the initial day of work.
Description of Work
LVP installation
contractors
Cost
$360

I informed [Member Name Removed] that the price I gave her was for labor only, and that I would need to get a few materials, like the other room I had previously done for her (I have proof of this in text). I bought quarter round, 2 transition strips, and a wax ring as I had to remove the toilet to install the floor underneath the toilet. The entire day [Member Name Removed] was very kind, even offered to make me a sandwich. However, as soon as I finished and I told her the price for labor, which we agreed on, and then gave her the recipes for the things I needed to buy to finish the job, she immediately became extremely frustrated. When she told me they understood the total price to be what I gave her, I instantly said that I understood the confusion, apologized, and offered to cut the material price in half, which was money out of my own pocket. [Member Name Removed] refused as she wrote the check and became more and more angry, even though I said repeatedly that I was willing to work with her on the price. As soon as she handed me the check, she threw her pen at the wall in anger. At that point, I did not feel safe and left the home immediately without saying another word. That is also why I did not pick up the garbage, which was a pile of the boxes the flooring came in, and a piece of plastic for when I took the toilet off. I did not feel safe and that is also why I did not answer [Member Name Removed]’s call the next day. I pride my company on professionalism, and wanting all my clients to have the best experience with a contractor that they have ever had. However, the moment someone is not willing to simply talk to work things out and lashes out in anger by throwing things, then I refuse to put myself or any of my employees in dangers [Member Information Removed].
Kathleen (Client) T.
08/20/2022
The entire project went very smoothly. Peter explained the pricing and time expectations for the project. He conducted himself in a professional manner and was very thorough with cleaning the area after he was completed. We plan to utilize him for additional projects and would highly recommend him to others.
Description of Work
LVP Flooring installation
flooring contractor
Cost
$320
vincente M.
06/24/2022
It was good. It was really fast. They got the job done really quickly.
Description of Work
They did my vinyl planks.
flooring contractor
Seth D.
06/20/2022
The build went well. I felt like everything was built solid and up to code.
Description of Work
addition of house
flooring contractor, home builders
Aaron F.
06/20/2022
Peter did a great job for me on several projects that I've gotten his help on. He was communicative, prompt, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
Description of Work
Carpentry - Finished
contractors, woodworking
Mr. O.
06/20/2022
Peter did a great job of creating a custom porch railing from pictures and drawings we provided. He showed up on time and completed the job quicker than expected. He communicated well throughout the process. We definitely recommend him!
Description of Work
Porch Railing
contractors