Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Beaufort, SC
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Beaufort
- Joe's Small Engine RepairMy 22-year old lawn mower would not start. Joe arrived on time, loaded my mower, and fixed it. He returned my mower when promised with a reasonable bill. There are three service centers in this town and I have been cheated by two over the years. Joe is great and I will use him again when needed.
- Midway Outdoor PowerIt's a Mom and Pop shop and you will pass it going down 17 if you are not careful. Friendly, to the point service and I was totally satisfied with the work. Took the lawn mower home and completed the yard the same day.
- Bill's Small Engine RepairBill is a great guy--very personable. Did a great job in timely fashion at a fair price. First time I've gone to him. So glad I found him!
- Lawnmower StoreI DROPPED IT OFF THURSDAY MORNING,AND PICKED IT UP FRIDAY AFTERNOON. THEY DID NOT JUST TUNE IT. THEY ALSO SHAPPENED THE BLADE, REMOVED A PIECE OF ROPE THAT WAS WOUND AROUND THE CRANKSHAFT AND CLEANED IT
- Rj - Junk Metal Trash HaulerIf I had a few dollars on me I would have given it to him. He was so very fast, quiet and courtious. I definatly recommend him.I recommended my sister to use him for her old broken riding lawn mower and 3 wheeler.
- Hendrix Machinery IncI think they're wonderful. They have given me great service--they've gone above and beyond. All of the people that I've worked with have been excellent.
- Bill's Small Engine RepairVery well. He was courteous, told me to leave the mower and he'd call me in a couple days to come pick it up. When I picked my mower up it was clean and the repairs were above and beyond what I expected. He replaced parts and cleaned the gas tank out... even filled the up with high quality marine fuel. He did a lot more than what I paid for. I would recommend his work and use him again in the future
- Hendrix Machinery IncI went to the dealer because I was in the area. I didn't have the information on my mower but because I had used them before they had all the information they needed. When the belt came in, the service tech told me how to replace the belt which was easier than the directions in the manual.
- Lawnmower StoreI thought that my experience was good overall. The service was a bit slow that day, but the quality and their knowledge the product were excellent.
- Midway Outdoor PowerAs another review mentioned it is a mom and pop kind of place. With that being said I would take anything I needed repaired back to him for anything because it is the kind of business that can fix anything mechanical.Talking with someone on the phone is kind of hit and miss too. I think they are on a cell phone and the reception was spotty, but he called back with a better connection. His hours are what is listed here.Dropping off the lawnmower he asked if I wanted something 'juryrigged' for cheap or to fix it correctly with the right part. I told him the right way - but it was nice he gave me the option. He tracked down the correct part needed to fix the mower and it has worked great since than (mowed 2x). I had left the mower there for a week because the part needed to be shipped to him.I would use him again for anything mechanical
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Beaufort
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Lawn equipment retailer and service center. We work on all brands of equipment. All work is done at our shop. We offer pickup and delivery. Financing available on new lawn equipment. Brands we sell are Echo, Stihl, Gravely, Toro, Husqvarna and Cub CadetRecent Review:We bought our John Deere lawn tractor in 2008 and it just stopped working in June 2015 in the middle of cutting the front yard. They picked up the machine and supposedly fixed it but it kept breaking down. We had to put it in their shop 3 times over about 3 months. We kept going back to them because we thought they should have done the job right the first time and we were trying to get our money's worth. I'm elderly and disabled and I admitted to them freely that I did not keep up with the usual maintenance. I told them this so they could check for problems in all the areas that I should have been maintaining, not so they could use my lack of attention as an excuse for not repairing the machine. Here's how it went: <br /> 1. Called on 6/11/15 for repair pick-up. We finally got the mower back on 6/26/15 with lots of "tune-up parts" replaced. Costed $270.33. <br /> 2. Called on 7/16/15 for second repair pick-up. We got the mower back on 7/21/15 with a new battery and repair to the "upper rocker arm keeper stud" (whatever that is). Costed $70.99. <br /> 3. Called 9/10/15 for third repair pick-up. We got the mower back on 10/5/15 with the push rods and rocker arm stud and adjuster replaced. Costed $114.88. <br /> I'm writing this on 10/8/15 after mowing the front yard with no trouble but I'm not confident that everything has been resolved. Not only didn't they get the repairs right on the first go-round, they were very slow to respond to our calls, to pick-up the mower, and to do the repairs. They don't keep in touch with you about the status and, of course, you pay $30 each time they pick the mower up. We would not go back to them and would not recommend them to anyone. <br /Sandra P.
- Business Description:We are a mobile repair company that will go to the customer.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:ILM is a complete landscaping company offering a myriad of services. We are specifically designed to fulfill the needs of residential and commercial properties. The services we provide take the mystery from the art of landscaping by enhancing natural earthly beauty. New construction projects or modifications to existing spaces are no problem for our team of highly skilled techniciansRecent Review:He is supposed to come every week with exception of this winter he comes every two weeks. He is good when he shows up.Lorraine R.
- Business Description:small engine repairRecent Review:As another review mentioned it is a mom and pop kind of place. With that being said I would take anything I needed repaired back to him for anything because it is the kind of business that can fix anything mechanical.Talking with someone on the phone is kind of hit and miss too. I think they are on a cell phone and the reception was spotty, but he called back with a better connection. His hours are what is listed here.Dropping off the lawnmower he asked if I wanted something 'juryrigged' for cheap or to fix it correctly with the right part. I told him the right way - but it was nice he gave me the option. He tracked down the correct part needed to fix the mower and it has worked great since than (mowed 2x). I had left the mower there for a week because the part needed to be shipped to him.I would use him again for anything mechanicalVicki T.
- Recent Review:I DROPPED IT OFF THURSDAY MORNING,AND PICKED IT UP FRIDAY AFTERNOON. THEY DID NOT JUST TUNE IT. THEY ALSO SHAPPENED THE BLADE, REMOVED A PIECE OF ROPE THAT WAS WOUND AROUND THE CRANKSHAFT AND CLEANED IT <br /STEVEN G.
- Business Description:We are a small company of 2 to 5 employees. We are capable of taking care of all of your landscape needs, from routine lawn care, irrigation repairs, landscape design, and installation just to name a few.
- Business Description:We sharpen household tools on site as well as carpenters and garden tools. We also service lawn mowers on site.
- Business Description:Urban Environmental Services is a Facility Maintenance Company in GA. We have worked with countless customers, and owners to ensure the facility's environment is at full potential for production. We also work with home owners as well. Because just like a facility a home needs to have a good environment for the owner to achieve their comfort level. Give Urban a try for all your unforeseen, and preventive maintenance needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Port Royal
- Ladys Island
- Parris Island
- Fripp Island
- Saint Helena Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Green Pond
- Early Branch
- Edisto Island
- Tybee Island
- Port Wentworth
- Garden City
lawn mower repair shops in Beaufort
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Seasons Outdoor Power Equipment8830-B Ford Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- All Seasons Outdoor Power Equipment
- BE Mobile Services60 Yard Farm Road
St Helena Island, South Carolina
- BE Mobile Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Georgia Electric Supply Inc19 Westgate Blvd
- Georgia Electric Supply Inc
- Hendrix Machinery Inc1725 Old Dean Forest Rd
- Hendrix Machinery Inc
- International Landscape Management8173 Old State Highway 21 G-1
Port Wentworth, Georgia
- International Landscape Management
- Lawnmower Store2900 Skidaway Rd
- Lawnmower Store
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc