Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Savannah, GA
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Savannah
- Joe's Small Engine RepairMy 22-year old lawn mower would not start. Joe arrived on time, loaded my mower, and fixed it. He returned my mower when promised with a reasonable bill. There are three service centers in this town and I have been cheated by two over the years. Joe is great and I will use him again when needed.
- Bill's Small Engine RepairVery well. He was courteous, told me to leave the mower and he'd call me in a couple days to come pick it up. When I picked my mower up it was clean and the repairs were above and beyond what I expected. He replaced parts and cleaned the gas tank out... even filled the up with high quality marine fuel. He did a lot more than what I paid for. I would recommend his work and use him again in the future
- Lawnmower StoreI DROPPED IT OFF THURSDAY MORNING,AND PICKED IT UP FRIDAY AFTERNOON. THEY DID NOT JUST TUNE IT. THEY ALSO SHAPPENED THE BLADE, REMOVED A PIECE OF ROPE THAT WAS WOUND AROUND THE CRANKSHAFT AND CLEANED IT
- Midway Outdoor PowerIt's a Mom and Pop shop and you will pass it going down 17 if you are not careful. Friendly, to the point service and I was totally satisfied with the work. Took the lawn mower home and completed the yard the same day.
- Bill's Small Engine RepairBill is a great guy--very personable. Did a great job in timely fashion at a fair price. First time I've gone to him. So glad I found him!
- Rj - Junk Metal Trash HaulerIf I had a few dollars on me I would have given it to him. He was so very fast, quiet and courtious. I definatly recommend him.I recommended my sister to use him for her old broken riding lawn mower and 3 wheeler.
- Hendrix Machinery IncI went to the dealer because I was in the area. I didn't have the information on my mower but because I had used them before they had all the information they needed. When the belt came in, the service tech told me how to replace the belt which was easier than the directions in the manual.
- Hendrix Machinery IncI think they're wonderful. They have given me great service--they've gone above and beyond. All of the people that I've worked with have been excellent.
- All Seasons Outdoor Power EquipmentI called the only 2 places listed in the yellow pages. A competitor said they couldn't get to our lawnmower for 3 weeks, and this company said they would have it fixed within 2 weeks. I have 2 complaints: 1)they had it for over 3 weeks, and didn't call to tell me it was repaired, and 2) they didn't check anything else, e.g. the blade sharpness or the oil
- BURN OUTBOARD SVCHe does a really good job. They're experienced. He himself has years of experience and he keeps at least one or two guys that had been there for as long as I can remember. They do good work. We may have had problems and they take it back and fix it. He is a busy man and it does take him a while to get to you. If anything's wrong, he'll fix it and make it right
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Savannah
- Business Description:Mobile mechanic service located in Savannah, GA. We specialize in on the spot automotive repair, vehicle issue diagnostics, and small engine repair. We also provide engine overhaul and rebuild services. Our company provides a one of a kind vehicle maintenance subscription service! Contact us to find out moreRecent Review:I just want to show my respect to Noah! -My car hit big rock and got big hole on oil pan, believe me, it look easy to replace but nope, that was a pain in the a**! And Noah showed up really quick, he spent much time and patient to take it off and replace! There was 2 rounded nuts, and He still drive 30 mins to my house next day just for those 2 nuts replace, i really appreciate it! - Noah was nice, humble and the price really affordable! - So if your car need to be fixed, give him a try and you will love iLoi N.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:ILM is a complete landscaping company offering a myriad of services. We are specifically designed to fulfill the needs of residential and commercial properties. The services we provide take the mystery from the art of landscaping by enhancing natural earthly beauty. New construction projects or modifications to existing spaces are no problem for our team of highly skilled techniciansRecent Review:He is supposed to come every week with exception of this winter he comes every two weeks. He is good when he shows up.Lorraine R.
- Business Description:Lawn equipment retailer and service center. We work on all brands of equipment. All work is done at our shop. We offer pickup and delivery. Financing available on new lawn equipment. Brands we sell are Echo, Stihl, Gravely, Toro, Husqvarna and Cub CadetRecent Review:We bought our John Deere lawn tractor in 2008 and it just stopped working in June 2015 in the middle of cutting the front yard. They picked up the machine and supposedly fixed it but it kept breaking down. We had to put it in their shop 3 times over about 3 months. We kept going back to them because we thought they should have done the job right the first time and we were trying to get our money's worth. I'm elderly and disabled and I admitted to them freely that I did not keep up with the usual maintenance. I told them this so they could check for problems in all the areas that I should have been maintaining, not so they could use my lack of attention as an excuse for not repairing the machine. Here's how it went: <br /> 1. Called on 6/11/15 for repair pick-up. We finally got the mower back on 6/26/15 with lots of "tune-up parts" replaced. Costed $270.33. <br /> 2. Called on 7/16/15 for second repair pick-up. We got the mower back on 7/21/15 with a new battery and repair to the "upper rocker arm keeper stud" (whatever that is). Costed $70.99. <br /> 3. Called 9/10/15 for third repair pick-up. We got the mower back on 10/5/15 with the push rods and rocker arm stud and adjuster replaced. Costed $114.88. <br /> I'm writing this on 10/8/15 after mowing the front yard with no trouble but I'm not confident that everything has been resolved. Not only didn't they get the repairs right on the first go-round, they were very slow to respond to our calls, to pick-up the mower, and to do the repairs. They don't keep in touch with you about the status and, of course, you pay $30 each time they pick the mower up. We would not go back to them and would not recommend them to anyone. <br /Sandra P.
- Business Description:We work on all Brands.Small push lawn mowers.Been in Business for two years.We are an small family business
- Business Description:In this city of Savannah,Ga, I took on the challenge of learning as much as possibly can over others in the industrial and construction fields. I am a highly qualified individual with the goal of reaching a higher standard of living and being able to support my family. I am knowledgeable in over 25 different trades with 30 years of experience.These are some of all that I have earned in training in the field of Construction, Auto detailing, Hvac, Marine and Dock maintenance, Landscaping, Weldi..
- Business Description:Conley Home Repairs, Inc. is a locally owned business specializing in Home Repairs that large companies sometimes doesn't want to deal with. No job is to small.Recent Review:Robert Conley assembled and installed the fans, after removing the existing ceiling lights. The work was performed flawlessly, and expeditiously. I am, as always, delighted in his work.Avril R.
- Business Description:We are a recently founded small business looking to help make your life easier. We can do any handyman job you need done such as pressure washing and lawn care, as well as, some more complex jobs such as porch/deck/roof repair and small engine repair. We truly are a jack of all trades.
- Business Description:Located in west Savannah. Have been in business for over 8 years. All listed items are the responsibility of our company, nothing is Sub-contracted out. Payment methods accepted are: Cash, Check and also on-line Banking is accepted. Financing options are available with a payment period to not exceed 90 Day
- Business Description:A Landscaping and Lawn Sprinkler Installation Company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Garden City
- Port Wentworth
- Richmond Hill
- Tybee Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Daufuskie Island
- Fort Stewart
lawn mower repair shops in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bill's Small Engine Repair2325 Camelia Ct.
- Bill's Small Engine Repair
- Country's small Lawn mower repair2395 downing ave
- Country's small Lawn mower repair
- Dixie Wrench Auto Repair And Rebuild
- Dixie Wrench Auto Repair And Rebuild
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Georgia Electric Supply Inc19 Westgate Blvd
- Georgia Electric Supply Inc
- International Landscape Management8173 Old State Highway 21 G-1
Port Wentworth, Georgia
- International Landscape Management
- Northern Tool + Equipment7505 Abercorn St
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Starling Ground Control200 white hall ave
Rincon, Ga, Georgia
- Starling Ground Control