Avila's Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2011

We have a fully licensed crew of carpenters, electricians and plumbers for all your home needs. We also offer 24hr emergency service....

Dufault Window Cleaning

Dufault Window Cleaning

Professional Cleaning at a fair price

09/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to do assessment. Never heard back from them or sent out any quotes

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,remodeling

02/23/2012

A friend told me about Avila const. as he had some work done by them. I went by my friends house to look at there new bathroom that they did and it looked absoultely beautiful. And i have been wanting to do mine but was scared that i would be without a bathroom for a while as i only have one and a half baths in my house so that means no shower. so i asked my friend how long it took and he said the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my first floor bathroom completly redone. everything ripped out and all new even the walls. installed tiled floor with tiled tub surround with built ins and seat. and also they framed a closet for me as i didnt have one. I love it! also my deck was in need of some repairs. so i had them put all new floor boards and hand rails and new stairs. they do very nice work and will definitely hire them again.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,drywall,picture framing,plastering,remodeling

02/15/2012

The guys showed up early and professional . They were polite and prepared,any questions I had were answered with detail. I felt comfortable with every phase of the project. They did the job better then I expected and faster.I am very pleased with the experience I had with Mike and Jay and will be using them again soon. thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a front porch demoed and rebuilt by avilas construction. They were sufficient timely and very professional. I was extremely pleased with the results. The deck is beautiful and I was very happy with the price. I highly recomend avilas.

CATEGORY contractors,decks

Roofing, siding, painting, additions, kitchen & baths, full remodels & repairs. Gutter cleanings & power washing