Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Cranston, RI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Cranston
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingDennis was a professional from start to finish. After he returned my initial call to discuss the engagement, he provided me a fixed fee for the service and a calendar of when the work would be completed and the final drawings provided. He came to the house on the appointed day and conduced the boundary survey without disruption. He also made it a point to talk with me both before and after he completed the physical measurements. The final document was delivered within the time frame that was presented at the start of the engagement. The only concern coming out of the entire project is an open question as to why the final plan delivered was labled as a Level 2 survey and not a Level 1. That particular point remains open as of this date. Overall this was a very professional and well delivered service
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCThey surveyed my property. I had an issue with the neighbor; what he thought was his property while it was not. I corresponded with Turning Point through email. I did not meet him until he actually came to the properties to do the initial survey. He was very responsive. He spent extra time. After the survey was completed, he went into his office on a Sunday morning to address the concerns that my neighbor had. I did not compare the prices
- Narragansett Engineering IncHe would do the design and let me know what it would look like. I provided comments and he redesigned it how I wanted it. He did whatever I needed to make it right. He is going with me to the board and will back me up if I need it.
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCI requested the survey because of inconsistencies on the location of the property borders between the records of the original development and of the survey of the house built on it. In addition, I wanted a contour map, showing the wetlands edge. Mr. Greenhalgh understood that, for my peace of mind, I needed to know the exact location of my property corners and that the quality of his product was important, not the timing. Mr. Greenhalgh did an extraordinary job in going to the original sources to research the history of the land and patiently did the inspection of the site (partly covered by almost impenetrable bramble) and located the exact position of the corners, including the remains of the original stone wall that corresponds to one of our property lines that was totally overgrown by bramble and was not shown in the two previous surveys mentioned (of the development and of our property). As I hoped, he took the time to do a thorough job, with professional integrity
- Mjf Engineering AssociatesMr. Freij was on property within 24 hours of my phone call. Survey and paperwork completed within 48 hours. The city required 2 changes which were submitted within hours of each request. He went above and beyond what I would consider the norm. He was professional, friendly, polite and stayed in touch via phone, email, and text. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surveyor
- Hilbern Land Surveying IncCalled David Hibern and he did the work when he said he would and got back to me immediately with the results when the survey was completed.
- Narragansett Engineering IncAndy and Neal were extremely accommodating with our schedules since my husband and I are not living in the Middletown house. Andy made 3 trips to the property not only to stake out, but also met with my husband and I along with the town's representative, and a rep from the Aquidneck Land Trust to clarify the property line and answer questions. Professional in every way! We're very grateful for their guidance
- Precision Surveying IncAbsolutely excellent. Walked through swampy brush in 98 degree heat and humidity. Tracked and accurately marked my abnormally shaped property, as well as my neighbor's. Did some of the work with his teenage son, but all measurements done perfectly. Did not destroy anything on the property, very professional. Prices seemed on par with other surveyors, maybe even a little less expensive. Very satisfied
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.
- Precision Surveying IncOutstanding.. Very nice person very professional and prompt. He did a full survey had to walk thru thorns to put up stakes
Last update on May 26, 2017
Land Surveyors in Cranston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- North Providence,
- East Providence,
- Central Falls,
- West Warwick,
- Valley Falls,
- North Scituate,
- East Greenwich,
land surveyors in Cranston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.1255 Oaklawn Avenue
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.
- All American Landscape & Masonry1234 E Main Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842
- All American Landscape & Masonry
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc225 Shady Lea Rd Apt B
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc
- Narragansett Engineering Inc3102 E Main Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871
- Narragansett Engineering Inc
- Precision Surveying Inc19 Mayfield St
Greenville, Rhode Island 02828
- Precision Surveying Inc
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC100 BROADCOMMON RD
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC