Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Cranston, RI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Cranston
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingDennis was a professional from start to finish. After he returned my initial call to discuss the engagement, he provided me a fixed fee for the service and a calendar of when the work would be completed and the final drawings provided. He came to the house on the appointed day and conduced the boundary survey without disruption. He also made it a point to talk with me both before and after he completed the physical measurements. The final document was delivered within the time frame that was presented at the start of the engagement. The only concern coming out of the entire project is an open question as to why the final plan delivered was labled as a Level 2 survey and not a Level 1. That particular point remains open as of this date. Overall this was a very professional and well delivered service
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCThey surveyed my property. I had an issue with the neighbor; what he thought was his property while it was not. I corresponded with Turning Point through email. I did not meet him until he actually came to the properties to do the initial survey. He was very responsive. He spent extra time. After the survey was completed, he went into his office on a Sunday morning to address the concerns that my neighbor had. I did not compare the prices
- Narragansett Engineering IncAndy and Neal were extremely accommodating with our schedules since my husband and I are not living in the Middletown house. Andy made 3 trips to the property not only to stake out, but also met with my husband and I along with the town's representative, and a rep from the Aquidneck Land Trust to clarify the property line and answer questions. Professional in every way! We're very grateful for their guidance
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.The price quoted was the lowest from the few places I checked with. In addition the promised to provide report after completion and set iron rod corner markers while some places would not do both. Happy with their service.
- American EngineeringI wanted to have the right front corner of my property identified so I could plant some trees and close to the border with my neighbor. I called a few surveyors who told me they had to survey the whole lot and not just one corner. They all quoted me about $1000. So I called a few more. When I called American Engineering, they advised they had done some work on my street and might be able to find my markers easily. They advised if they could find a marker from another lot as a reference point, the cost would be about $400 because it would not take long. Otherwise the full surveying job would be $850. These people were easy to deal with. Returned my calls and were out to my house the next day. It could not have been easier
- Precision Surveying IncPrecision Surveying was responsive and professional during the entire project, from the initial quote to review of the contract and execution of the work. The survey was completed in a timely manner once weather and snowpack conditions cooperated. Although our lot is a simple shape we have a number of abutters so it was very helpful that Ron (the owner) took the time to review the boundary plan and show us all the boundary markers he had placed. We requested quotes from several firms in the area and discovered that the firm with the lowest bid was not appropriately registered to do land survey work in our state. Pricing was almost identical among the remaining firms but Precision Surveying clearly presented the best value of the bunch. We particularly appreciated the inclusion of our house and garage on the final plan with measurements to the property boundaries. This will allow us to easily locate and stake out our property boundaries again in the future, should we undertake another project
- Precision Surveying IncAbsolutely excellent. Walked through swampy brush in 98 degree heat and humidity. Tracked and accurately marked my abnormally shaped property, as well as my neighbor's. Did some of the work with his teenage son, but all measurements done perfectly. Did not destroy anything on the property, very professional. Prices seemed on par with other surveyors, maybe even a little less expensive. Very satisfied
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCCan't say enough about how professional Mr. Turner is. Prompt, complete, courteous- would highly recommend. A++++
- Mjf Engineering AssociatesMr. Freij was on property within 24 hours of my phone call. Survey and paperwork completed within 48 hours. The city required 2 changes which were submitted within hours of each request. He went above and beyond what I would consider the norm. He was professional, friendly, polite and stayed in touch via phone, email, and text. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surveyor
Land Surveyors in Cranston
- Business Description:Ocean State Planners, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the surveying, planning & design fields. Our surveying scope ranges from a standard property line survey to more complex services like lot cuts and changes. We specialize in boundary disputes and can prepare a detailed plan of encroachments. Property/Boundary Surveys Zoning Applications Residential Design Planning Construction Layout Sewage Disposal System Designs RIDEM Wetla..Recent Review:Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.Margaret H.
- Business Description:Full Service Land Surveying Firm Currently employ 6 field crews envolved in survey projects rangeing in size from the simple lot survey to the largest building construction projects in Boston. This company's main business philosophy is we treat EACH customer/project as if it was our ONLY customer/project. Attention to service is one of our main competitive advantages, with the number of crews we employ are able to adjust our schedule at a moments notice in order to meet our clients needs
- Business Description:We strive to carry out jobs with a straightforward attitude, working closely with clients, and to provide prompt execution that results in a professional product at a cost-effective fee. We have been very successful in working with other professionals as part of a team to meet complex development challenges throughout the state of Rhode Island. Our policy is to anticipate any issues on a project and give our client a fair and realistic cost and scheduling estimate. We dedicate at least one..
- Business Description:We specialize in surveying for the homeowner. We are experts in lot surveys and FEMA Elevation Certificates and LOMA's. We understand that time is of the essence in most projects and strive to provide quality services in a timely manner. Normally we can be out to start your project within a week of being retained. Most lot surveys are completed with a week and turnaround time for FEMA elevation certificates is usually less than a week. We provide a full spectrum of land planning and survey..Recent Review:Precision Surveying was responsive and professional during the entire project, from the initial quote to review of the contract and execution of the work. The survey was completed in a timely manner once weather and snowpack conditions cooperated. Although our lot is a simple shape we have a number of abutters so it was very helpful that Ron (the owner) took the time to review the boundary plan and show us all the boundary markers he had placed. <br /> We requested quotes from several firms in the area and discovered that the firm with the lowest bid was not appropriately registered to do land survey work in our state. Pricing was almost identical among the remaining firms but Precision Surveying clearly presented the best value of the bunch. We particularly appreciated the inclusion of our house and garage on the final plan with measurements to the property boundaries. This will allow us to easily locate and stake out our property boundaries again in the future, should we undertake another project. <br /Amy R.
- Business Description:South County Survey Company is a Charlestown, RI based land surveying company founded in 2016. We are a small hands-on firm, focusing on the individual needs of our clients. We understand that every project is different and will work with you to find a customized solution for your land development needs. We work with homeowners, business owners, real estate agents, attorneys, and other design professionals alike. Whether your project is large or small, we are here to help
- Business Description:Possible Drones offering; Photography, Aerial Photography, Aerial Videography, Drone Services, Drones in Agriculture, Aerial Mapping and Surveying, Real Estate Photography, Drone Pilot, Event Live Streaming, Aerial Inspections. Located in South Coast Massachusetts, Possible Drones is dedicated to providing you the best drone service for your budget. We’ve been striving to create lasting relationships with our customers, and guarantee that they can count on us for quality services with zero ha..
- Business Description:Personal service, professional qualityRecent Review:Can't say enough about how professional Mr. Turner is. Prompt, complete, courteous- would highly recommend. A++++DAVE C.
- Recent Review:David and his staff did a great job. David is very professional and hard working.Daniel D.
- Business Description:We provide comprehensive land surveying services from single residential homes to large commercial properties. Owned by a registered professional land surveyor licensed in both MA & RI, we can guarantee professional services with competitive rates and complete client satisfaction. We offer a variety of services including *FEMA Flood Elevation Certificate *Topographic Mapping *ALTA Surveys *Roadway Construction Layout *Bridge Design Layout *Residential Development/Subdivisions Layout *Foundati..
- Business Description:Marc N. Nyberg Associates, Inc. is a land surveying and planning firm operating throughout Rhode Island and portions of Massachusetts. Established in 1991, our qualified and skillful staff are eager to assist you on your next residential or commercial project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- North Providence
- East Providence
- Central Falls
- West Warwick
- Valley Falls
- North Scituate
- East Greenwich
land surveyors in Cranston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Landscape & Masonry1234 E Main Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island
- All American Landscape & Masonry
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc225 Shady Lea Rd Apt B
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc
- Land Planners, Inc.9 Benjamin St
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
- Land Planners, Inc.
- Narragansett Engineering Inc3102 E Main Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Engineering Inc
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.1255 Oaklawn Avenue
Cranston, Rhode Island
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.
- Precision Surveying Inc19 Mayfield St
Greenville, Rhode Island
- Precision Surveying Inc
- Roosevelt Construction20 Brighton St
Providence, Rhode Island
- Roosevelt Construction
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC100 BROADCOMMON RD
Bristol, Rhode Island
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC