When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Smithfield, RI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Smithfield
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingDennis was a professional from start to finish. After he returned my initial call to discuss the engagement, he provided me a fixed fee for the service and a calendar of when the work would be completed and the final drawings provided. He came to the house on the appointed day and conduced the boundary survey without disruption. He also made it a point to talk with me both before and after he completed the physical measurements. The final document was delivered within the time frame that was presented at the start of the engagement. The only concern coming out of the entire project is an open question as to why the final plan delivered was labled as a Level 2 survey and not a Level 1. That particular point remains open as of this date. Overall this was a very professional and well delivered service
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.
- Hilbern Land Surveying IncCalled David Hibern and he did the work when he said he would and got back to me immediately with the results when the survey was completed.
- American EngineeringI wanted to have the right front corner of my property identified so I could plant some trees and close to the border with my neighbor. I called a few surveyors who told me they had to survey the whole lot and not just one corner. They all quoted me about $1000. So I called a few more. When I called American Engineering, they advised they had done some work on my street and might be able to find my markers easily. They advised if they could find a marker from another lot as a reference point, the cost would be about $400 because it would not take long. Otherwise the full surveying job would be $850. These people were easy to deal with. Returned my calls and were out to my house the next day. It could not have been easier
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCThey surveyed my property. I had an issue with the neighbor; what he thought was his property while it was not. I corresponded with Turning Point through email. I did not meet him until he actually came to the properties to do the initial survey. He was very responsive. He spent extra time. After the survey was completed, he went into his office on a Sunday morning to address the concerns that my neighbor had. I did not compare the prices
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.The price was great - by far the cheapest that I found - and the finished work was of excellent quality. We ended up having a little more land than we thought. The surveyors were professional, friendly, and polite. The whole process did take a little longer than I expected, but maybe you just can't rush this kind of work. Anyway, I'm pleased I hired this company
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INCI requested the survey because of inconsistencies on the location of the property borders between the records of the original development and of the survey of the house built on it. In addition, I wanted a contour map, showing the wetlands edge. Mr. Greenhalgh understood that, for my peace of mind, I needed to know the exact location of my property corners and that the quality of his product was important, not the timing. Mr. Greenhalgh did an extraordinary job in going to the original sources to research the history of the land and patiently did the inspection of the site (partly covered by almost impenetrable bramble) and located the exact position of the corners, including the remains of the original stone wall that corresponds to one of our property lines that was totally overgrown by bramble and was not shown in the two previous surveys mentioned (of the development and of our property). As I hoped, he took the time to do a thorough job, with professional integrity
- Hilbern Land Surveying IncDavid Hilbern performed the work that I requested. The property lines were marked to allow for fence installation on the property. I would recommend Hilbern Surveying Incorporated to anyone who needs to establish their property lines.
- Narragansett Engineering IncAndy and Neal were extremely accommodating with our schedules since my husband and I are not living in the Middletown house. Andy made 3 trips to the property not only to stake out, but also met with my husband and I along with the town's representative, and a rep from the Aquidneck Land Trust to clarify the property line and answer questions. Professional in every way! We're very grateful for their guidance
- Narragansett Engineering IncHe would do the design and let me know what it would look like. I provided comments and he redesigned it how I wanted it. He did whatever I needed to make it right. He is going with me to the board and will back me up if I need it.
Land Surveyors in Smithfield
- Business Description:We provide professional land surveying and environmental services throughout the state of Rhode Island. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:Marc N. Nyberg Associates, Inc. is a land surveying and planning firm operating throughout Rhode Island and portions of Massachusetts. Established in 1991, our qualified and skillful staff are eager to assist you on your next residential or commercial project
- Business Description:General Contractors ..All Trades In house Employees..Subcontracting Trades..
- Business Description:All American Landscape & Masonry is located in Middletown, RI and is owned and operated by the O’Connor brothers. When it comes to creativity our company is unmatched, whether it be a unique landscape design or our professional horticultural care services. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, raised patios and outdoor living spaces. Our goal is to create and maintain your outdoor lifestyle with the highest level of care and professionalism. All American Landscape & Masonry is k..Recent Review:I have used All American Landscaping for several years now and the quality of work and professionalism has exceeded every expectation. The owner, Tom O'Connor is responsive to my inquiries and has always presented as a polite and professional businessman. Quotes are timely, fair and honored as written. I highly recommend All American Landscaping for any outdoor living project, yard maintenance, lawn mowing, landscaping and tree/shrub/flower garden plantings. I had about 10 trees planted last year and one tree got a fungus and died. Tom replaced it without question. It is hard to find a business these days that would do the same. <br /> LisLisa S.
- Business Description:We specialize in surveying for the homeowner. We are experts in lot surveys and FEMA Elevation Certificates and LOMA's. We understand that time is of the essence in most projects and strive to provide quality services in a timely manner. Normally we can be out to start your project within a week of being retained. Most lot surveys are completed with a week and turnaround time for FEMA elevation certificates is usually less than a week. We provide a full spectrum of land planning and survey..Recent Review:Precision Surveying was responsive and professional during the entire project, from the initial quote to review of the contract and execution of the work. The survey was completed in a timely manner once weather and snowpack conditions cooperated. Although our lot is a simple shape we have a number of abutters so it was very helpful that Ron (the owner) took the time to review the boundary plan and show us all the boundary markers he had placed. <br /> We requested quotes from several firms in the area and discovered that the firm with the lowest bid was not appropriately registered to do land survey work in our state. Pricing was almost identical among the remaining firms but Precision Surveying clearly presented the best value of the bunch. We particularly appreciated the inclusion of our house and garage on the final plan with measurements to the property boundaries. This will allow us to easily locate and stake out our property boundaries again in the future, should we undertake another project. <br /Amy R.
- Business Description:We provide comprehensive land surveying services from single residential homes to large commercial properties. Owned by a registered professional land surveyor licensed in both MA & RI, we can guarantee professional services with competitive rates and complete client satisfaction. We offer a variety of services including *FEMA Flood Elevation Certificate *Topographic Mapping *ALTA Surveys *Roadway Construction Layout *Bridge Design Layout *Residential Development/Subdivisions Layout *Foundati..
- Business Description:Ocean State Planners, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the surveying, planning & design fields. Our surveying scope ranges from a standard property line survey to more complex services like lot cuts and changes. We specialize in boundary disputes and can prepare a detailed plan of encroachments. Property/Boundary Surveys Zoning Applications Residential Design Planning Construction Layout Sewage Disposal System Designs RIDEM Wetla..Recent Review:Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.M B.
- Business Description:Full Service Land Surveying Firm Currently employ 6 field crews envolved in survey projects rangeing in size from the simple lot survey to the largest building construction projects in Boston. This company's main business philosophy is we treat EACH customer/project as if it was our ONLY customer/project. Attention to service is one of our main competitive advantages, with the number of crews we employ are able to adjust our schedule at a moments notice in order to meet our clients needs
- Business Description:Personal service, professional qualityRecent Review:Can't say enough about how professional Mr. Turner is. Prompt, complete, courteous- would highly recommend. A++++DAVE C.
- Recent Review:David and his staff did a great job. David is very professional and hard working.Daniel D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- North Providence
- Central Falls
- Valley Falls
- East Providence
- North Scituate
- North Smithfield
land surveyors in Smithfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Landscape & Masonry1234 E Main Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island
- All American Landscape & Masonry
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc225 Shady Lea Rd Apt B
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Hilbern Land Surveying Inc
- Land Planners, Inc.9 Benjamin St
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
- Land Planners, Inc.
- Narragansett Engineering Inc3102 E Main Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Narragansett Engineering Inc
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.1255 Oaklawn Avenue
Cranston, Rhode Island
- Ocean State Planners, Inc.
- Precision Surveying Inc19 Mayfield St
Greenville, Rhode Island
- Precision Surveying Inc
- Roosevelt Construction20 Brighton St
Providence, Rhode Island
- Roosevelt Construction
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC100 BROADCOMMON RD
Bristol, Rhode Island
- TURNING POINT SURVEY COMPANY INC