Teva Landscaping

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2012

Teva Landscaping is a full service landscape and maintenance company which specializes in both residential and commercial properties. With experienced designers, planners and gardeners, Teva Landscaping is committed to serving its clients with superior service, high quality work and competitive pricing....

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

Welcome to Go Green Lawn and Pest Control, your go-to provider of organic lawn care services. Our ideology is two-fold. Firstly, we want to help homeowners everywhere achieve lawns that are as beautiful, lush and green as possible. But the other thing is, we want to do so in a way that helps maintain the integrity of mother nature. In our years of experience, we’ve discovered that it’s absolutely possible to achieve both of those goals. You can also check out our reviews on Google where we have a 4.8/5 star rating!

Super Service Award Winner 2011-2016! On-time AND 100% satisfaction guarantee. Live customer service 24/7. Third-Generation owned and operated since 1955. Financing available. On-time Guarantee: If we are one minute late for your scheduled appointment window we waive our $59 service fee. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If our electrician smokes on your property, uses profanity, leaves any mess behind, fails to use floor savers your service is completely FREE. If you are not happy with the completed, work we will redo the work or refund your money. Certified Tesla charging station installer.

09/09/2020

The problem has been solved. The water now flows into the well placed basins and none flows down the stairs. I am very satisfied. An underground pipe system connects several downspouts as well as the two water basins and all the rain water flows away from the house as I desired. Again. First class job by a company that cares to please and workers who know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Water was flowing from the yard down the stairs into my basement. Teva did a great job analyzing the problem and coming up with a cost effective solution. The workers are knowledgeable and professional and do a super job. I am very satisfied. This is the second job Teva has done for me and I'm sure I will hire them again. MWG in Elkins Park

Category concrete repair,lawn service

07/02/2020

It looks so much better. I am impressed by the workers. They are professional and know what they are doing. They did a great job. The owner checked in several times to be sure everything was done to our satisfaction. I highly recommend this company. I will definitely hire them again. MWG in Elkins Park

Description of Work
Removed weeds from beds, created new beds, cleaned up the entire property, did some replanting and put down grass seed.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,mulch

01/05/2019

We had a huge (130ft.+) come down in our yard and the roots lifted the old brick patio that was on our property. We received 5 quotes from different contractors and after careful deliberation we chose Teva Landscaping. Ami Dolov came and looked at our property, listened to our suggestions and came up with a beautiful design. His pricing was comparable to the other 5 quotes, but his design was the ...

Description of Work
Removed old brick patio and stone planter and replaced it with a new paver patio.

Category hardscaping

06/19/2018

After my using them in 2017... we were strung along for months this year and then a proposal comes in hours before scheduled to start this year... WAY... overpriced, inflated... and whatever you do... do NOT call their office.

Description of Work
Stay away... overpriced... like a bad used car salesman... I am so sorry I need to write this, but to waste my time, and abuse my trust... string us along in lieu of bigger jobs... I am a cursing man so... hey , what goes around... STAY AWAY������

Category landscaping

05/24/2017

So... it is rare to find a contractor that truly cares about your project. Teva has far exceeded my expectations. The attention to detail by the crew was unbelievable! Ami knew I was invested in the project and so did the crew....so they became invested in the project. X phone calls, emails to keep me updated on the project.... if Teva can dedicate so much time and care into what ill call a small ...

Description of Work
landscaping/Maintenance

Category landscaping

Landscape Design, Full Lawn Maintenance, Hardscaping, Patios, Fencings, Irrigation, Shrub and Tree Care, Spring/Fall clean up, Mulching, Weeding, Drainage

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal