The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Elkins Park, PA
There are 49 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Elkins Park
- Domus Luxury BuildersHow did it go? EXCELLENT! I'm looking forward to having Domus Luxury Builders come again soon! I couldn't be more happier, and the cost/price of what was completed was perfect for my budget!
- Francis X White Builders IncOver the course of the past year we have had extensive work done throughout our property. From the re-siding and painting of our home and garage, designing and installing a new master bath, replacing our deck, overseeing the installation of a bar shed to renovating a two bedroom garage apartment and everything in between, my and husband and I both appreciated Fran’s professionalism, expertise and experience throughout the design and decision process. Fran and his crew have a work ethic that is impeccable and is quite apparent through their workmanship, reliability and most importantly, communication. Not only did FX White exceed our expectations, but all of the projects were done within budget and on time. We couldn’t be more happy with FX White and his crew and neither will you
- Bella Brothers Construction IncThe experience started with meeting at our house where we discussed our needs and expectations for a completed carport to garage conversion. Our needs and expectations were listened to and in the end, we have a new garage that appears as though was original to the house. That was our main goal and it was met. We live in a county where permits are not an easy feat, especially with new structures/additions. Prior to calling Bella Brothers, we had hit a wall with several other companies that couldn’t get the proper permits. After being referred to Bella Brothers, Tom and his team were able to process all the proper paperwork, architectural drawings, phone calls and meetings with our county. After some serious behind the scenes work was put in, only then could the real work begin as permits were granted. They started the job during the time frame they had estimated. The men who showed up were courteous and professional. They kept the job site clean while working and after. We were excited every day to see the progress that quickly was unfolding. The job was finished in less time then they had estimated and we were thrilled. I would highly recommend Bella Brothers Construction to anybody looking to have quality, experienced work done on their home
- Dixie Total Home MaintenanceThe 50 year enclosure is gone and replaced with stronger materials and updates to electrical and building code standards. Ready for the 21st Century.. No more leaks or weak roof sections.
- Pell Tree CompanyMy husband and I are so pleased with the job they did. Your team of workers were awesome they really did a great job. My husband talked to them a couple of times and we both where very impressed. We do plan on having a tree planted next year and will be contacting Pell for this. Would hire them again
- Three Brothers Builders, LLC.Fitted a new tub and tiles, tiled the floor, replaced wall paneling and vanity. This high-quality work was completed within three days. Very efficient, clean with great attention to detail and customer service. Thank you! Highly recommend Three Brothers Builders.
- Conestoga Renovations, LLCI first met Conestoga Renovations when they constructed an building addition that I designed, as I am an Architect. With very few calls during construction and most issues worked out in the field, they were able to transform the details shown on paper into a well crafted building. After hearing how pleased the client was of his skill and competence, I knew that we had to do more work together. I not only had them do work on my own home, but recommend them to friends and family - to get honest hard work and exceptional craftsmanship for their dream projects
- Tom Michalik Builders LLCProject was finished on time, on budget and the place looks great! All workers and subs were friendly and people you would want in your home.
- Bob's Home Services, LLCBob and his assistant did a great job! Couldn’t be happier. He went above and beyond. Best of all, he fit us in between jobs. Super professional, on time and clean. Will use again and again!
- John Springfield ConstructionIn my basement John replaced drywall, gutted and refinished my powder room, built a wall and added a door at the top of the steps, replaced the powder room and closet doors, replaced all the tiles in my drop ceiling and primed and painted the whole room and stairwell. John and his son completed this project in 4 days! He answered all my questions before and during the process! I will definitely call John again when we’re ready for the next project
Garage Builders in Elkins Park
- Business Description:We provide general construction. Kitchens Bathrooms Basements Additions Painting Clean outs Full renovations
- Business Description:Call today for remodeling services.Recent Review:It was wonderful. They were very punctual, cleaned up after themselves, they went above and beyond, honest, and accommodating.Cecelia W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Over 40 years combined construction experience. Charges determined by services provided. May contact via website form.
- Business Description:Located in Philadelphia, we provide custom, residential and commercial home remodeling. We have been in the construction business for 20 years now. Some of our services that we offer are home remodeling, redesign, design and home addition. Whether you are looking to update your kitchen design, bathroom, floor or outdoor space we can help. We assure on schedule completion and ongoing communication throughout the process. Always trying to produce high quality remodeling and exceed our custome..Recent Review:I hired Adam and his team from Sipe Construction to redo my mudroom. It involved removing an old linoleum floor and replacing with tile, replacing my drop ceiling with drywall, adding a pantry closet and installing a new washer dryer and sink. The end result was amazing and the Sipe contruction crew was great. They were highly professional and very courteous when they worked at my house. They always arrived on time and cleaned up thoroughly after each day. I would highly recommend hiring them for any remodel/construction needsJoshua C.
- Business Description:OUR MISSION At Stoltzfus Structures we work very hard to earn your business. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality products at a reasonable price. We strive to maintain integrity and honesty in all areas of business and will work to meet your needs to the best of our ability! BEST PRICE GUARANTEE You can rest assured that you need to shop no more! This is our guarantee: If you can find a competitors lower price on storage sheds within 150 miles of our location and show u..Recent Review:Stoltzfus Structures was competitively priced, timely (actually early) in their construction, and delivered and placed a well-made structure. I had shopped around at the big-box stores and online outlets, and in person at shed-focused retail locations. MyShed.com had a good configurator with a lot of options that allowed me to choose colors and materials to match what i had in mind, and they were highly responsive with a customized quote. Where they really shined for me was in the timeliness – they had the structure built and ready for delivery much faster than expected, and were communicative in scheduling delivery – and their delivery crew was highly professional and placed the shed precisely. They even touched up a few spots that had been roughed up in transit (multiple sheds loaded on a flatbed had high-fived each other at some point)DAVID H.
- Business Description:We at Renaissance pride ourselves on our ability to pull off start - to - finish renovation/restorations completely in house, on-time and under budget consistently. Founded by a carpenter and evolved into something encompassing all trades. We specialize in historic, old, or just plain difficult jobs that scare most guys away. We do the demolition, we do the construction, and we deliver the finished product and stand by our warranty, our word, and our work. Please: $1000 minimum per jobRecent Review:To give context for this review, I have a three-story stone Victorian that had been poorly maintained for years and needed many repairs. Damon has been working on my house for most of the past year and a half. My relationship with him started when I asked him to do some emergency repairs on a window on the third floor of my house. It was getting into the coldest part of winter and I had the window boarded up as best as I could. Damon was the only contractor willing to do the work as it was a fairly small job. He showed up on time, did the job well and charged me what I expected. That sentence might sound simple, but so many contractors fail in one or more of those three areas. I was so happy with my first experience with Damon, I hired him to work on the exterior of my house. Over the summer, he spent four months on a lift doing a complete repointing and partial rebuild of several walls and chimney that were falling apart, carpentry that included rebuilding rotted architectural elements, windows surrounds and rooflines, metal fabrication, and painting. I already knew he was a hard worker, charged fair prices and knew what he was doing, but over the summer I learned that he was skilled in a wide range of trades, knew many people in the trades that he could call in to get help, and is a creative problem solver and trusted advisor. I do not have an unlimited budget, and there were many times that Damon consulted me with a concern that might have been quite expensive, but he was able to figure out an adequate solution to keep the maintenance up, but not break the bank. After the success of the summer, I engaged Damon to stay and work on a complete break down and rebuild of my kitchen. Again, to understand Damon's skill you must understand my house and the seemingly infinite number of hidden problems you will find when doing any major work. Throughout this project, Damon was able to show his skill in electrical work, plumbing, finish carpentry, and a commitment to fit and finish that left us with a true show kitchen. He kept me informed all along the way of any roadblocks or challenges along the way and together we were able to figure out budget conscious solutions that looked amazing. I could go on for a while with specific reasons why Damon will be my contractor for the future, but the bottom line is he is a smart, hard-working, knowledgeable contractor that takes responsibility your project from beginning to endJoseph G.
- Business Description:First and foremost, we live by this motto: Somedays you make money, somedays you make friends, but on a good day, you make both! You have found an honest contractor…. We are downhome friendly, polite, reliable, knowledgeable, highly recommended and on time. We are proud to be family owned and operated as a father daughter team. We are a licensed and insured full-time, full-service family run company offering services in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Flooring..Recent Review:He is a very nice person personable and patientGina M.
- Business Description:General Contractor in the city of Philadelphia and South Jersey. specialize in residential home improvements/renovations. - hardwood/tile/carpeting -kitchen remodeling -window replacement -trim/ moldingRecent Review:Beyond my expectations! Work was performed promptly and efficiently. Very talented and meticulous in their tile work. I have had so many compliments on my remodel. Will definitely recommend and use again.SANDRA W.
- Business Description:Since 1985, we have offered affordable home remodeling. We are locally owned and operated, we personally install every job, and we promise to leave each work site cleaner than how we found it. From basement refinishing to custom window installation, no job is too big or too small for our skilled carpenters and craftsmen. We don't subcontract any work, and our owner is on-site the entire time. With more than two decades of experience, our owners have provided quality home remodeling service..Recent Review:Joe McCarthy was always responsive to calls and emails and responded promptly. I was provided with brochures for each type of door. I had all of my questions answered patiently by Joe. The doors were installed on June 3, 2020. The doors look amazing and the installation went smoothly. Joe even went an extra step and looked through the debris and looked for my alarm sensor that was attached to the old door and gave it to me the next day! Nice guys and awesome professional work! Highly recommendValerie J.
- Business Description:Conestoga Buildings has been in the building business since 1989. Beginning as a family-owned lumberyard nestled in the Pennsylvania heartland, the company sold pole building materials packages exclusively to the professional building trade. As the demand for quality pole buildings grew, the company soon decided the time was right to provide a complete design and build service solution for customers in the pole buildings market—and Conestoga Buildings was established. Today, Conestoga Buil..Recent Review:It was excellent experience, very professional and work was done on time.George F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Merion Station
- Lafayette Hill
garage builders in Elkins Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & F Builders,LLC533 Glendale road
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A&J Custom Home Remodeling122 Jockey Hollow Run
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A.S. VOEGTLIN & CO. BUILDER42 N VALLEY AVENUE
Vineland, New Jersey
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able General Contractors234 Cafferty Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ABOUT FACE REMODELING LLC53 Cornell Ave
- Abruzzi & Benish Construction4928 Wellington St
- AC Reed Construction1815 Walnut Lane
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- ACE General Contractors, Inc1327 Ashbourne rd
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Affordable Contractors9233 Outlook Ave
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alexander Custom ContractorsP.O. Box 92
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- AllStar Home Renovations138 Dale Avenue
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Alta Design948 Matsonford Rd
- Ameri-We-Can1287 Lower Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- American Builders LLC26 main street
Woodstown, New Jersey
- Amish Marketplace154 Lancaster Ave
- amparo construction4521 N 3rd St
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Andrew Pirozzi779 McKendimen Rd
Vincentown, New Jersey
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Antelope Contracting7826 New St
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony Radatti Home Improvements116 Nester Dr
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Antonelli Construction of Southern NJ314 Harmony Rd
Bridgeton, New Jersey
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- ARCHITECTURAL MILLWORK ASSOC327 S 5TH ST
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Arnold and Sons General Contractors1607 Hider Ln
Clementon, New Jersey
- Artis Kitchen and Bath Remodeling1405 Cottman Ave
- Artisan Builders & Contractor931 Reed Avenue
Franklinville, New Jersey
- ascicontracting inc2460 Byberry Rd
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ASV General Contractors4301 Decatur Street
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Construction14 Bridlewood Dr
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Augustine & James Fine Wood Working804 Somerdale rd
Voorhees, New Jersey
- A & F Builders,LLC
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- Barnco Woodworks41 Clementon Rd
Berlin, New Jersey
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- BDM Construction604 Lisa Road
- Beaver Building & Remodeling LLC332 north York Road
- Bella Brothers Construction Inc1872 Hulmeville Road
- Benjamin Eckroth Remodeling1439 Unionville Rd
- Benner & Sons Inc4977 W Chester Pike
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
- Berks Homes Design + Build3335 Morgantown Rd PO Box 7
- Best Carpentry441 Cricket Ave
- Biagioli Construction LLC2071 Milford Square Pike
- Biddle Bros, LLC295 East Swedesford Road PMB 261
- Bill Carr & SonsP.O. Box 63
Shiloh, New Jersey
- Bob's Home Services, LLCPO Box 511
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Booth Contracting Inc.PO Box 1482
- Boucher Builders107 Audubon Ave
Thorofare, New Jersey
- BOYD BUILDERS64 UPLAND DR
- Brandywine Historic Services1277 Steelville Road
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- BRETT KING BUILDER-CONTRACTOR INC7843 RICHLANDTOWN RD
- Brian Gilmore & Sons Contracting1829 Ambler Rd.
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Brock T Leister & Son Carpenter - Builder529 Main Street
Green Lane, Pennsylvania
- Brothers Home RepairPO BOX 204
- Bruce Gilbert Home Improvements236 Rocksville Rad
- Bucks County Remodelers LLC730 Bridgewater Road
- Build4less LLC1201 N Orange St Ste 700
- Builder Pros Construction368 Old Morris Rd
- Building Memories Custom Contractors1437 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Bulldog Masonry4025 Hartel Ave
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- Burns Masonry & Construction62 gravel pike
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors
- C&F Green Construction LLC1342 Trolley Ln
West Deptford, New Jersey
- C. Jackson Contractors Inc.8400 Rising Sun Ave.
- C. Warren Carpentry280 Railroad Ave
- C.M.D. Construction122 woodland ave
Barrington, New Jersey
- C3 Carpentry493 Brandywine Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- CADILLAC CONTRACTING1164 Horseshoe Pike
- Cambridge Building & Remodeling Inc.565 Cambridge Rd
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Capstone Property Services LLC1 W Walnut Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- Carmen General Contracting2623 S. Darien St.
- Carosella Design Build, Ltd.17 Colonial road
- Carpentry Solutions211 Oakland Ave
Audubon, New Jersey
- Carpentry USA LLCPO Box 838
- Carroll's Hardwood Floors1203 E Cheltenham Ave.
- Carter Wilson Group, LLC64 Willis Drive
Trenton, New Jersey
- C&F Green Construction LLC