When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Elizabethtown, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Elizabethtown
- MagNorthWe recently used Scott Hogg for a property survey and would highly recommend his surveying expertise. Scott was very professional, easy to work with and reasonably priced. He provided a quote clearly summarizing the surveying options available and showed up on time. He clearly explained the process and thoroughly completed the task, making sure we were aware of all of the property markers. We would use him again for future surveying needs
- Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.Needed property lines corners and mid points marked for future landscaping wall and fence building work. Checked Angies"s list for surveying companies in my area. Found Berks Surveying & Engineering, Inc.. Read there reviews and ratings and logged onto there web site. Filled out there form with my information and what work I needed to be performed. My email requested was answered super fast within 1 or 2 days. Not like some companies, even ones with great ratings on Angie's list, communication between me and Berks Surveying was fantastic. Office manage Cindy Cunard-Hogan kept me up to date with emails and phone calls on my work and price request. Price was agreed on. Contract for me to sign was mailed out and I was able to put a deposit on the work using my credit card. Scope of there work was: 1. Court house research, deed analysis and computer calculations. 2. Boundary surveying of tract and locate property corners. 3. Marking of property corners with steel rebar pins and set pins at midpoint on property. When I notice that corners would be marked with steel rebar, a quick call to Cindy and we both agreed that we need to have the underground gas, sewer, water, cable and electric lines marked before any work started. Called Cindy and told her all lines were marked. She said work would be done within one or two days, weather permitting. No need to call back over and over again of when work would start, Work was done in 2 days. All property corners and mid point were clearly marked by a wooden stake with pink tag and steel rebar. Our property is a lot larger than I thought, I guess that means we have more grass to cut. My total experience with Berks Surveying EXCELLANT!!!!!!!!! " 0 problems". Work , emails, phone, communications were all FIRST CLASS
- Land Grant SurveyorsA business contact suggested Land Grant Surveyors. I called them and spoke to a gentleman who said they could gladly perform said service. He emailed me within a day with specific researched details on my lot and attached an agreement for service which spelled out exactly what the survey would include and what the cost would be. I was told they were scheduling about a week and a half to two weeks out. They actually fit me in three days later. The field surveyor (Mike) was great. He explained to me exactly what he was doing, found buried property markers that I did not know were present, and verified/marked and/or newly marked the four corners of my property. He also thoroughly staked out each area along the borders where there was any question as to whether or not trees were mine or my neighbors. This was a very positive experience and I certainly recommend this company
- Beyond All Boundaries LLCWith little information available, the survey team researched the neighborhood lot plans to perform the survey. The team were professional and communicative. They delivered what they promised and, all things considered, performed the work at a reasonable cost.
- Shaw Surveying IncJon and his employees are professional and diligent. I would recommend and use their services again.
- Shaw Surveying IncJohn was very easy to work with and up front with the job. I called Shaw Surveying Inc. when talking to John he really didn't think he was going to be able to do my job because of I live out of his area. I got lucky he had a job that was some what closed to me. He called me back and told me that he forgot that he had a job somewhat closed to me and when he was done with that job he would came over and look at the job. Found my pins and told me he would do the job right now if I would like him to do the job I told him to go for it he marked my back line and I was vary happy with what he did he found pins that I didn't know they were there the hole 15 years I lived here (THEY DID A AWESOME JOB SO GLADE IT WORKED OUT FOR ME) I'm a very happy customer Mik
- Beyond All Boundaries LLCI asked for a "Ball Park" figure so that we would have enough money to pay them. They came within the week, did what they had to do and left. Within a about a week or so we received the paper work in the mail. The enclosed bill was even lower then the lowest quote! All the people we talked to were friendly and polite. Would advise people to use them
- Beyond All Boundaries LLCThey were excellent, very professional. They charged me $120.00 per hour. They were upfront with me. They told me they did not know how long they were going to be here, because it depends on if they could find the metal boundary markers. They were here for over two hours. He did tell us that he would email us a boundary map; we've never received that though. But we were satisfied with them. The price was fine; it was less than what I thought it would be
- Shaw Surveying IncMr. Myers was able to give me a great deal of information about the lot, some from his records plus some helpful details from his memory, even though it was quite some time ago. In addition he gave me advice and cautioned me about its unsuitability for use as a building lot, and made sure I understood the hurdles I would encounter if I tried to proceed. He was very knowledgeable about the area and about the regulations for land development. He was extremely patient and unhurried. I am the type who asks a lot of questions, and not only was he patient with me but he basically made me see that I had not really asked enough questions, and tried to fill in the gaps by offering information I wouldn?t have known to ask, some of which seemed like it could have been above and beyond the scope of his responsibilities. This was all very valuable information which I had thought I wouldn't be able to find out until it was too late and I was stuck with the lot. I would not hesitate to use this company should I have any need for surveying in the future
- Beyond All Boundaries LLCThey were local, so they were already sort of familiar with our property line, to begin with. Their price was a lot more reasonable than we had seen from other companies. They're very prompt. They did a very good job on marking our property line. We have an irregular shaped property in our back yard and they did a good job figuring the boundaries out
Land Surveyors in Elizabethtown
- Business Description:Owner operated business with over 22 years of land surveying experience. PA Licensed Land SurveyorRecent Review:We recently used Scott Hogg for a property survey and would highly recommend his surveying expertise. Scott was very professional, easy to work with and reasonably priced. He provided a quote clearly summarizing the surveying options available and showed up on time. He clearly explained the process and thoroughly completed the task, making sure we were aware of all of the property markers. We would use him again for future surveying needsELIZABETH Y.
- Business Description:The primary focus of our company is construction surveying & providing boundary & topographic surveying services for firms specializing in land planning & engineering. Social Media site: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Surveyors-Inc/12698470069058Recent Review:Very well, the customer did what we asked for on time at a reasonable price.Mark B.
- Business Description:H. Edward Black and Associates, Ltd. are Central Pennsylvania’s premier land design and planning professionals, providing land planning, site analysis, landscape architecture and civil engineering services to corporate, commercial, industrial, governmental, healthcare and residential clients for over 40 years
- Business Description:Thank you for visiting Burget & Associates,Inc. We utilize the most advanced survey equipment available including state of the art electronic distance and angle measurement , which assures the client accuracy and speed, as well as guarantees swift and economical completion of the project in addition to the traditional optical surveying equipment. Burget & Associates Inc now employs Global positioning system (GPS) equipment and technology to increase accuracy and speed to several surveying..
- Business Description:NAP Services Group, LLC is a full service construction company, general contractor, design builder and construction project manager that consults on all aspects of and offers construction and renovation services both in a broad variety of commercial, industrial and residential construction fields and specialties. We cover all phases of construction from land development to real estate sales. No two construction projects are alike, but the one element common to each is a foundation of trust. O..
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide quality craftsmanship in our skilled trades while maintaining superior customer service, dedicated professionalism, and punctual project times for all of our clients. Wilson Construction Associates, LLC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company by Owner/President Christopher G. Wilson in June 2013. Christopher is also an active PA licensed Realtor selling residential Real Estate
- Business Description:From idea to reality our company offers a full service outdoor living services, we pride ourselves on the details. We design and build your outdoor area based on your needs and budget, we accept all cash, checks and all major credit cards. Don't forget to ask about our installment planRecent Review:.tulsa l.
- Business Description:An award-winning surveyor, Land Grant Surveyors,, LLC, (LGS) serves clients located throughout Central Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland. Clients choose Land Grant Surveyors (LGS) because our professional surveyors provide a wide range of high quality, custom, state-of-the-art surveying services for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential projects, certifications and evaluations. We provide surveying services with a vision of providing high quality, responsive cust..Recent Review:A business contact suggested Land Grant Surveyors. I called them and spoke to a gentleman who said they could gladly perform said service. He emailed me within a day with specific researched details on my lot and attached an agreement for service which spelled out exactly what the survey would include and what the cost would be. I was told they were scheduling about a week and a half to two weeks out. They actually fit me in three days later. The field surveyor (Mike) was great. He explained to me exactly what he was doing, found buried property markers that I did not know were present, and verified/marked and/or newly marked the four corners of my property. He also thoroughly staked out each area along the borders where there was any question as to whether or not trees were mine or my neighbors. This was a very positive experience and I certainly recommend this companyTimothy D.
- Business Description:Offering a complete range of services custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. We are equipped to be sub-contracted for any landscaping need.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Mount Joy
- Mount Wolf
- York Haven
- East Prospect
land surveyors in Elizabethtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACT ONE & Associates200 S. 41st Street
- ACT ONE & Associates
- DC Gohn Associates Inc Surveyors & Engineers32 Mt Joy St
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- DC Gohn Associates Inc Surveyors & Engineers
- Impact Engineering Group2661 Bernville Road
- Impact Engineering Group
- MagNorth230 Crosswind Way
- NAP Services Group, LLCPO Box 217
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- NAP Services Group, LLC