A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Elizabethtown, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Elizabethtown
- Smith's Sanitary Septic ServicePerfect , professional and came out within hours of my call. These guys have the best customer service. If you need to clean out your septic these guys are great.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Home inspection report on home purchase indicated issues with septic. I found Kristman on Angie's List and sent an e-mail late Friday, to which she responded Friday evening via e-mail and called me Saturday morning, spending almost an hour verbally sharing with me her knowledge and advice! They don't service our area, so this was done with no expectation of being hired to provide services. Their feedback was critical in developing our counter-proposal (which was subsequently accepted!
- Bay Plumbing Co.Initially the bid came in higher than other companies, but we decided to go with them because of their professionalism and knowledge of the area. After the work was complete, I was so happy with our choice. They worked quickly with great communication. I would definitely recommend and will use them for future jobs
- WALTERS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESIt went well. It was done thoroughly quickly and the technician informed us of existing matters and ways to help address and prevent future issues.
- John Kline Septic ServicesAwesome. Price that was quoted was what we paid. Service was same day and on time. Tech was professional
- SEPTIC SOLUTIONSThey did a pretty good job. I have no complaints. They were prompt and I was very happy with their service.
- Kline's Services Inc.First, I was very impressed that John Kline of Kline's Services came to do this inspection. I asked a lot of questions, and they were all answered. My husband called to ask more questions, and we were very satisfied with the time Kline's took with us. They even have a cute tutorial on their website to show you how a septic system works. Although the septic system was young (7 years), several leaks were found in the drainfield. Kline's completed the work on time, as scheduled. The current home owners paid for these repairs. I think the final price was higher than the estimate ($1420), since more problems were found and repaired when the drainfield was dug up. John came out to the site several other times for follow-up checks. When it was determined that these repairs did not fix the problem, we met at the site for another evaluation, suspecting problems with runoff rain water and poor soil. This last meeting included the realtors, the current owners, my husband and I, John, and another independent contractor. (Just a note: John showed up late to this meeting, since the date had been shuffled around a bit, and he had it scheduled for later in the week. We called him, and he was on his way.) John was able to give us clear evidence that the soil was inappropriate for a drainfield. We ended up not buying the house, since extensive changes would be needed. While the outcome was sad for all parties involved, I felt fully confident in Kline's abilities to handle the situation that concerned me most in the purchase of this home. In searching for another house, I had no fears of other septic systems, since I knew that I could trust Kline's
- Kline's Services Inc.Kline's Services Inc. they are the best in the area, but you pay for it though. They are the most prompt, they are the biggest. You know you are going to get the service on the day that you want it. If one truck breaks down it don't clear their hold schedule out. They did the work about a month ago, we switched over to city sewer, so it was a final pumping. They charge a couple hundred bucks
- WALTERS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESThey were outstanding. They were on time. The customer service was great and the seal back was great. They are cost effective and customer friendly.
- WALTERS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESBased on Walters advise and experience with this location and its previous owners, we will not be spending additional monies on a secondary holding tank. It was recommended by the initial septic chosen by the realtor, but everything I read online was contrary to that advise. Walters professional advise fell in line with everything I read and saved me about $1,500 on an unnecessary spend
Septic Tank Companies in Elizabethtown
- Business Description:Grizzly Tree & Home Services LLC is a full service company. We offer Excavation, plumbing Electrical, and Hvac.
- Business Description:It is the purpose of Drain & Pump Services inc. to provide quality, timely, and cost effective services to all our existing and potential customers. We strive to achieve all of these objectives while meeting our individual customers needs. We offer 24/7 emergency serviceRecent Review:Excellent! The clog was removed in roughly 30 minutes. The original price was $175.00, but since the clog was removed on a weekend, there was an additional $75.00 charege, for a total of $250.00. Still reasonableJeffrey B.
- Business Description:At SECCO Home Services, we've been servicing Harrisburg & Central PA homeowners for over 40 years. Whether you're experiencing problems with your furnace or AC unit, electrical or plumbing systems, your Expert Technicians at SECCO Home Services can help! We schedule around your busy calendar, and always provide you with an upfront quote for any work that needs to be done. We stand behind our work, offering a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, as well as some of the best warranties in the b..Recent Review:Very knowledgeable and skilled techs did a great job. They were able to get the new units in the same week, while other companies were 3 weeks out. Very pleased with their work!Leanne M.
- Business Description:Tillett Plumbing & Heating is a certified woman owned and family operated business with 5 employees. We charge on a time and material basis and offer free estimates.Recent Review:Jeff Tillett did a thorough review of our issues, recommended solutions, got the supplies for the job and within three hours had everything done. He also answered other questions we had that helped us make some other decisions. We asked to have a detailed invoice expedited and he provided it that same day. Finally, he warrantees his work. I would highly recommend him for your repairsLaura P.
- Business Description:Five-Star Contracting LLC. is a General contracting firm. We have highly skilled tradesmen employed on our staff. Trained in different fields of construction from concrete, electrical, plumbing, hvac, carpentry to masonry. Depending on the scope of a project, we will work with the customer on billing and payment options. We are fully licensed and insuredRecent Review:Had an emergency when the shut off valve for the main water line failed before the meter. Basement was flooding. Adrian called and had the water company there to shut off the water from the street asap! He then rushed over and replaced the pipe and valve within the hour on a Saturday afternoon. Amazing and professional work. We also used him for a hot water heater replacement. He analyzed the water heater and informed us we didnt have to replace it. He then replace the thermostat and heating element costing a fraction of the cost of replacing the whole heater. Extremely honest and trustworthy. It is so hard to find in contractors with integrity today. We will use them again. Highly recommendHarry W.
- Business Description:We are a LOCAL York plumbing company, with 15+ years of experience in home plumbing services & repair. Brian, the owner, realizes that every home and customer is different, where he will work with you to find a solution to your plumbing needs for your home or business. We stand by our work, where we hold a 100% satisfaction guarantee! We service York and the surrounding areas. We offer free estimates. Hablamos español!Recent Review:I received a response almost immediately after requesting a quote from the Angi app. Brian from M4K promptly scheduled a time to come out to my house when I was available. He understood the job requirements and gave an honest quote for labor and parts. He was prompt with scheduling a time to come out for the installation of the gas line extension. His work was done with care and attention to my property and he completed the work in his estimated time. Very satisfied with his service and craftsmanship. I will be looking to hire him again for any plumbing needsKen K.
- Business Description:We are a Christian, family owned business serving Lancaster, Lebanon and surrounding areas. We have been in business over 14 years and have over 25 years experience in excavating and paving.Recent Review:Initial dig went good, from there things went downhill. I talked with Carlisle Rubber about the MariDRI material used and Carlisle said a mastic calking (CCW 704 or CCW LM800XL) should be used under the (aluminum) termination strip at the top. I don't remember seeing anything like that being done, and Fahnestock never answered my question about this procedure. I also asked Carlisle if Fahnestock was an approved contractor for this material installation and they neither confirmed nor denyed my request. Fahnestock told me they don't do tamping in the backfill operation, which most others do. Backfill was a very quick & rough job in my opinion. In the rain right after work was completed still had damp blocks on the two walls. It has not rained that hard here since first month of completion, so I can't honestly say if this solved my problem. I paid fully the day of completion and had to request a paid invoice. I had quotes for a little more and am sorry I didn't go with a contractor who does this full time and not a part time fill in businessJim V.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you. Also services Juniat..Recent Review:Jason did a quick and efficient job despite difficult situation and poor estimate work.Jonathan P.
- Business Description:Excavating & TruckingRecent Review:This company does not offer quality work and they will leave you with an unfinished product. I needed a simple pad for my shed. When myself and a neighbor realized the dimensions were off Gary was informed. He told us the pad was perfect and there was nothing to worry about. When the shed was delivered there were many issues fitting the shed onto the pad. It took multiple attempts and fixes to get it to work. While it worked for a day the pad then leveled out. Gary informed me he would fix it. When he came to fix it he was unable to fix the pad that his team botched. He also at that time damaged my shed. On top of that there were other jobs needing done to finish and those were all pushed off and have been ignored. Gary was paid in full after the job as the pad issues had not presented themselves at that time. Once Gary was paid he has since skipped out on finishing and fixing any of the issues caused by himself and his team. If you want to waste your money/give it away for less than quality work and also skipping out on work then us Gary L. Templin Excavating. I have been patient and waited over two months with many attempted contacts with Gary but all contacting of him falls on deaf ears and no replies. It would seem as though he prefers to abandon jobs when they are far from finished and steal your money as if he had finished the jobKyle O.
- Business Description:We are a complete service Plumbing firm from basic sewer and drain cleaning to underground utilities. since 2001 we have been servicing the tri state area and have completed a wide range of plumbing projects. commmercial fit-outs, hospitals,complete restaurants, residential flips we are that plumbing firm for quality work and reliable service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Joy
- Mount Wolf
- York Haven
- East Prospect
septic tank services in Elizabethtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CUSTOM EXCAVATORS7001 BLOOMING GROVE RD
- CUSTOM EXCAVATORS
- Dale Thomas Trucking and Excavation460 Nursery Rd
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- DL BURKETT CONSTRUCTION INC2555 RIVER RD
- DNM Contracting, INC7389 Paxton St
- Drain & Pump Services Inc.516 Range End Rd
- Dale Thomas Trucking and Excavation
- independence environmental642 Byers Rd
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
- independence environmental
- R. Wood Excavating LLC128 Happy Hollow road
Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
- R.D. Hyre Hauling & Excavating LLC6321 Mountain Road
- Regal Plumbing Heating & Air539 Baltimore St
- Restuccia Excavating, Inc.55 Dallas Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1308 E Main St
- R. Wood Excavating LLC
- T & N Excavating LLC1365 Valley Rd
- THE HOME INSPECTOR INC2061 KENBROOK RD
- The Septic DoctorP.O. Box 331
East Prospect, Pennsylvania
- Tillett Plumbing & Heating Inc.245 N Lincoln St
- TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION3692 Tunnel Hill Rd
SEVEN VALLEYS, Pennsylvania
- T & N Excavating LLC
- WALTERS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICESPO BOX 400 GRANTVILLE, PA 17028
- WATERCHECK WATER CONDITIONING20 STRAIGHT HILL LN
- Weiler Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning213 East Carpenter Avenue
- Wherley's Backhoe Excavation3072 Pine Tree Rd
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wilson's Plumbing and Heating4100 Green ct.
- WALTERS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES