Everlasting Fence Co

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/01/2021

39 Limekiln Pike

Glenside, PA 19038

Everlasting Fence Co. is a family owned business established in 1980. All fence installers are paid hourly (no sub-contracting and no piece work.) We have two great locations, Glenside, PA and Parkesburg, PA providing service to the entire Delaware Valley. *** When inquiring please leave us your number. Thank you so much! ****...

fence company (119)driveway gate installation (17)dog fencing (1)tree service (1)

05/11/2020

Haven't yet had the work done but my experience so far has been so so. Have been upcharged for requesting a single gate instead of a double gate (the price really ought to decrease). Will update my review after the work is completed - hopefully my experience will improve.

Description of Work
Fence & Gate

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

05/08/2020

woman who answered phone was extremely rude and just agitated to have to answer phone. I have a big project I wanted to get done as many available fencing companies that are available and more than happy to be professional and talk with you. She can go straight to **** ill hire someone else. Great job you lost 3 jobs just from my family alone

Description of Work
Fencing estimate

Category dog fence

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

04/28/2018

They are very good, they are close by and they are family owned business.

Description of Work
They gonna build a new fence.

Work Completed On 04/28/2018

10/03/2017

There was no charge. I don't know if I will use them, I'm still trying to get another quote.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate.

08/29/2017

Attached photo goes with my 8/27 review

Description of Work
Vinyl fence

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

08/27/2017

The installers were great! They worked in terrible heat and humidity all day stopping only for a quick lunch. I Would have given his compan an A but couldn't due to some significant problems that occurred during installation. They mis measured and was short 2 pieces of fence which delayed completion. Also, we had torrential rainfall during the installation which rendered my yard soaking wet. the h...

Description of Work
Take up chain link fence and install vinyl fence

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

[Member Name Removed], we apologize for the problems that occurred during your installation. We should have kept better communication with you throughout the process. We would like to pay for the damages done. We will be in contact with you outside of Angie's List.

08/26/2017

Everlasting Fence came to our rescue. They gave us an estimate within days for the 16 feet of railing up and around to the door. We had plenty of choices of materials, styles, colors, etc. We kept it simple and practical. They had us on the schedule for about 4 weeks to install it. They were prompt and professional in ways. The railing is just too awesome to put into words. They stuck to the estim...

Description of Work
We had an iron front steps railing that was anywhere from 15-60 years old. It was old and rusty, in fact, it broke from the base at one point, and was free-swinging.

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your new railing.

08/18/2017

I would like to change my review from C to A. The problem I had had nothing to do with their work and the manner the work was performed. My home sits on a hill and the fence would never be flush with the ground. It really was not their fault I continued to have problems with animals getting into my yard. I have since corrected the problem.

Description of Work
Fenced in backyard.

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

07/27/2017

They were good. They were very efficient with communication, and followed up to let us know what was going on. This is our first time using this company, and would recommend them.

Description of Work
The installed a new fence.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

Thank you for reviewing us! We hope you enjoy your new fence!

07/01/2017

From estimating, to scheduling, to installation, to their follow up inspection -- everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Shadow box fence, plus connecting to post and rail that Everlasting did about 3 years ago.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you love your new fence!

Fencing- Aluminum, PVC, Wood & Chain Link/ Fence & Deck Staining/ Porch & Stair Railing - Aluminum & PVC/ Custom Wood Gates, Pergolas & Arbors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check