Eliseo 1 call does it all

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2016

P.O. Box 6357

Portland, OR 97228

I, am a one man show I grew up in construction. I have 32 years experience. I, am not cheap but quality and reliabilty does pay. I, charge an hourly rate of $50.00 plus a $35 daily trip fee. I, encourage customers to send me photos to my phone. This helps me to analyze your project.

11/25/2017

Daniel W.

It took a while to get a date set up (Eliseo is a busy man, a good sign), but once that was firmed up he showed up as planned. He is methodical, thorough, polite, and conscientious. He did not try to hurry anything, even if it meant just hanging out in his truck for quite a while just waiting for things to dry; he knows that some things just take time. In our case, high humidity in the weather meant he had to come back the following day to do the final texturing and priming, which was nicely done. His cleanup was thorough, once he was gone you would not have known he had been there except for the wall patch. My wife and I both found him amiable and trustworthy. Recommended.

Description of Work
I had a furnace intake moved which left a 24" X 12" hole in the wall.

11/09/2017

Matt S.

Eliseo fixed it quickly and professionally - - better than new!

Description of Work
Bottom of kitchen cabinet collapsed.

10/18/2017

Rebecca V.

It was great! He's very reliable, trustworthy and left the work site clean. He does beautiful work and is quite a perfectionist.

Description of Work
He did some sheetrock repair.

06/28/2017

Elizabeth R.

I felt like Eliseo was a partner in the upkeep of my home, as he was as invested as I was in the project and getting it done right. An all-around nice guy with great stories and a work ethic to match.

Description of Work
Waterproofing fence and wood on exterior of house.

Category drywall, fencing

03/27/2017

Circus P.

Eliseo was great. He did the work we needed and also went out of his way to help us find corner guards so that we don't keep having the same issues with the corners of our walls getting chipped. Friendly and prompt!

Description of Work
Drywall patching of hole and chipped corners of walls.

11/28/2016

Anil D.

Description of Work
They did some drywall for our suite, Very well priced and they did a great job!

10/31/2016

Richarf K.

Elysio was very attentive and thoroughly researched the issues in my house. He made several trips suppliers to complete the job. I will use him in the future for other jobs.

Description of Work
geberal handyman and drywall

10/31/2016

Frank D.

I was overall very happy, he was professional, knowledgeable and thorough with his work. Fast and great service, even faster then quoted along with being reasonably priced. I would be happy to use him again as a handyman in the future.

Description of Work
I hired this provider to come and install a pre-fabbed metal awning.

Category interior painters

10/17/2016

Tina H.

They were excellent. They were very quick and did great.

Description of Work
They repaired a wall in the ceiling.

10/06/2016

Penny W.

Member stated it was a very difficult job. The Handymen was very trustworthy!!

Description of Work
Member stated repaired support on the Deck, Repaired dry rot on the Facia..

10/05/2016

Jennifer G.

Eliseo does great work. He was very timely, which was fabulous!

Description of Work
Eliseo repaired and installed drywall for my bathroom remodel. He also painted my family room and bathroom.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

09/27/2016

Terri S.

He was always on-time. When there were some issues, he came back to address my concerns. He was really good responding to any texts or phone calls I made. He was friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Fixed Plaster Ceiling

09/21/2016

Barbara L.

Eliseo was highly skilled, efficient and with exceptional quality. I couldn't believe how fast he did the job.

Description of Work
Skim coated an archway and window.

09/16/2016

Judy M.

He stayed until he had it right, he did a great job. He made sure I knew how to adjust the futon without breaking it,

Description of Work
He had to come back out because I broke the futon.

09/16/2016

Judy M.

It went perfect. He came on time, cleaned up his work space when he was done, very professional. I would recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
He assembled an Oak wood futon.

The Original Fence Company

serving oregon with over 50 years experience, we can help with all your fencing needs. Give us a call or click for a free estimate today!

Legend Drywall LLC

If you are looking for quality Drywall Installation you have come to the right place. We are a family-owned business. Legend Drywall(Dba Legend Construction) wants to ensure you that each job is to be done accurately to reach customers' satisfaction. With more than 15+ years of experience. Our employees understand in getting the job done effectively, on time, professionally. We do offer other jobs as well here are a few we do, -Remodels -Renovation -Painting. Call today for a free estimate We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured in Oregon. Hablamos Español

PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PAINTERS CORP.

Professional House Painters is a family owned and operated full service painting company founded by Ramon Machain, bringing with him over fifteen years of experience and only the best reliable and trustworthy painters of the area. Our team members are professional and experienced painters trained in both technique and customer service. With countless happy clients, we are looking forward to providing you with the best painting job and make your home look its best. Furthermore, we always stand behind our work with a two year warranty! CCB NUMBER: 176310.

Offers Coupon

General Remodeling

Applying Drywall Taping and Texturing including smooth wall finish. Repair drywall holes on ceilings and walls. I, paint by spraying, brush and roll. I, can apply Popcorn ceiling texture. If, scaffolding is required there is a set up fee and a daily rental fee.

I, do not remove Popcorn texture.