Myers gutter services

Oregon: Contractors
07/07/2022

1024 1st Ave E

Albany, OR 97321

We are a newer company backed by extensive experience in the gutter installation and repair industry. With over 15 years experince and only the best crew around we will produce superior quality work and never disappoint. We offer competitive pricing and immediate scheduling. Our minds always on the gutters, Choose us!...

4.2

4.3

gutter repair (19)

10/16/2020

They haven't been done yet. The job is at the end of November

Description of Work
Gutter Covers

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/13/2020

Went great but showed up 3 days late and no call.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/12/2020

Dana showed up to provide a bid but didn't have any business cards. The prices quoted were good so I scheduled installations at two different properties primarily based on the good price, high rating from Angie's List and Dana seems like a good and knowledgeable guy. However, when I checked their licensing status it showed that their builders license had been revoked because of a lack of insurance...

Description of Work
Gutter covers on large house and new gutters on an out building.

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience. Our Insurance didnt send the correct documentation over, so we had a 3 hour time lapse. The fine you saw was taken off and never should have been there. We were in the middle of getting everything figured out when you saw. We are current on all documents and no fine. Again we are sorry for the misunderstanding.

06/03/2020

They did not follow through on a agreement to preform the repairs. No one showed up, no one called.

Description of Work
Gutter repair.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/14/2020

Shoddy! I paid over $1000 and they slapped up wood in less than two hours. I called the guys back twice as they were loading up their truck and pointed out the skylight you could see between fascia and house. They added a few more nails and took off. Just now watched water pouring behind wood in another spot they missed. I am disgusted at this poor job and feel utterly ripped off. Beware.

Description of Work
Fascia replacement

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

03/16/2020

Great sales representative came to see us, was very knowledgeable and helped us figure out exactly what we needed. The workers were awesome! Our house looks so much nicer with the seamless gutters they installed. Guys were great with answering all of my questions (which I ask a lot). Great experience all the way around, would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal & Replacement of Gutters on the house

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

02/10/2020

They promptly arrived the day after my phone call and a crew of two did the repairs. I wanted more drainage on one gutter and they immediately came back and fixed the gutter to my satisfaction. For the cost, I think I got excellent work.

Description of Work
Regrade one section of gutter and repair a leak in another section.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

10/07/2019

Pretty good. The scheduling got mixed up, but they made it right and came out the same day and did a great job installing a customer gutter on my shop.

Description of Work
new gutters

Cost $194.75

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/07/2019

They were honest, fast, answered the phone calls and had the best price. They also went above and beyond what I expected for the price. I have already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/09/2019

They did a great job in all respects. It was a small job and most competitors didn't have a big interest. One that did was triple the price.

Description of Work
Install gutter

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

Gutter Installations: Downspouts Gutter Drainage Systems Fascia Gutters K Style Gutters Gutters Seamless Gutters Gutter Repairs: Dry Rot Repair Gutter & Downspout Repair Soffit & Fascia Repair Gutter Cleaning: Gutter Cleaning Roof Cleaning Roof Moss Removal Many colors and styles to choose from.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal