If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Norman, OK
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Norman
- No Kap PavingNo Kap was on time for scheduled appointment, work looks amazing! Very reasonable compared to other companies!
- No Kap PavingBuddy arrived when he said that he would, repaired the driveway by sweeping, power washing, and then applied a top coat, with a seal coat after the 1st application set up. He offered to come back and re-apply if needed; explained to me that we may need to seal the drive again next year. He worked with me on the overall cost, and payment. Good Job Buddy! Thank Yo
- Vesta Foundation SolutionsVery good. They were able to level my driveway. They sealed all the cracks and the joints so it would not wash out again. My sidewalk was also raised up to drain properly. Instead of having the concrete torn out and replaced I was able to repair it that way.
- No Kap PavingThey did not repave the drive, they patched a hole and put some sealer down, looks real bad and they will not return our phone calls. WARNING Do Not Use This Company!!!!!!!!!
- Campos Concrete & Construction IncThey started on Tue. worked all day frame in our driveway which we have a circle drive when they got here we added some more small item on list that added a little more to payment finish Wed. afternoon. Look good so far so good.
- Sheppard ConcreteTheir service was outstanding. Dwayne and Brad are both very professional, prompt, and answered questions. It was a good experience.
- Blacktop RescueJason responded to me in a little over an hour from my first contact! He asked for some information and pictures which I provided He provided a price quote. He showed up when he said he would and did an excellent job. He actually charged me a little less than his original estimate! I have already put on my calendar to contact him in 2 years to have him do it again
- Blacktop RescueWe have used Jason's company on two occasions, and we will use him again in the future. He is professional, and he does quality work. Those are hard traits to come by! He kept me up to date if there were any weather delays and communicates very well what will be done and for what price.
- Ameri-SealI was very pleased with the quality and service I received. I plan on using them going forward to maintain my driveway.
- Blacktop RescueEverything was done as described, even did some extra patch work where top had eroded, did follow up as promised, price was same as original bid. Excellant.
Driveway Pavers in Norman
- Business Description:Miles Asphalt Solutions provides the following services: Gravel driveways, crushed asphalt, seal coating, milling, hauling, laying, spreading, steam rolling and packing. please call 405-258-7379 for free estimates
- Business Description:We are a new company with over 3 generations of experience. We handle all of your asphalt repair needs. We use only the best, and top quality commercial materials. We handle residential and commercial properties. Free Estimates with quality guaranteed 10% off your next project if you leave a review for us on Angi!Recent Review:No Kap was on time for scheduled appointment, work looks amazing! Very reasonable compared to other companies!Shannon S.
- Business Description:Experienced concrete contractors are hard to come by, that's why you'll keep coming back to Sheppard Concrete in Moore, OK for all of your concrete jobs. At Sheppard Concrete we offer expert concrete services, concrete stamping, flatwork, parking lots, foundations, footings, stem walls, retaining walls, siding, and more. Stop making your way through every other contractor out there, and call Sheppard Concrete in Moore, OK to get the job done on time and within budgetRecent Review:The work site was on an uneven area of the yard, they leveled the site and poured concrete to fill in the site. They put a broom finish on the concrete, it's extremely smooth not at all what I expected, very high qualityAllan S.
- Business Description:Big Sky Roofing is a locally owned and operated business established in 1999. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing. We are a fully insured, Better Business Bureau accredited company.Recent Review:Very professional,quality work at a reasonable pricePhil H.
- Business Description:Our company specializes in commercial and residential concrete work. Specializing in Slabs, Parking lots, Commercial buildings, New construction, Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks, Decorative Concrete, etc. Additional contact - Omar CamposRecent Review:They never called at all! Your service very poor!Roger B.
- Business Description:One call does it all! Locally-owned. Additional phone numbers - (405) 589-9155 & (405) 740-6669.Recent Review:At first I was thrilled to find this company. I was very impressed with what they could offer. I liked that they did it all. I called the number and spoke in detail with one of the workers. There was never a call back. Very disappointed. Can’t believe they are on Angie’s LisSherri H.
- Business Description:We do complete home remodeling and repair new constitution and much much moreRecent Review:I hired the owner to renovate a property of mine. We agreed that money paid would go towards supplies and payment. Details on the job were given and he agreed. He started on the outside siding and it was ok. He communicated with me about details. Because of that, I hired him for the inside. He did not paint the siding before starting the inside as it was very cold at the time. As he was working on the inside, I noticed he kept trying to coerce me to use cheap or homemade products, but I refused as we already had an agreement and his rates were according to the products I wanted. Those services never got done. I said I wanted laminate flooring. He purchased vinyl peel and stick and placed it right on the concrete. No underlayment was used. When I voiced my disapproval because I had proof that is not what I asked for, he disappeared. My house is still as of 03/26/2021 a complete mess. Both bathrooms are incomplete. He removed the old countertops but never purchased the countertops I selected. As he was painting, he got paint on cabinets that was never removed nor restrained. Doors that were removed to be painted were never placed back. He was supposed to have ordered double front doors in November. According to him in January, he is still waiting for it to come in. He told my husband that he brought the doors and someone must have stolen it along with the countertops. Avoid this man and his company. You will only have to pay someone to repair his sloppy work. He is a scamDenise M.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We are Licensed,Insured and Bonded. Here at B.T.C. Contracting we have a 25 year labor warranty on all work. We strive to go beyond the expectations of our customers
- Business Description:Oklahoma City Roofing and Construction Company: We are a commercial and residential Roofing Company in Oklahoma City, OK. An Oklahoma City Roofing Contractor you can trust. We offer insurance claim assistance. We also offer a wide range of home remodeling options and services, inside and outside your home or commercial property. From gutter cleaning and ceiling texture to Commercial Roofing, Concrete, and Fiber Optic Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Del City
- Midwest City
- Oklahoma City
- Nicoma Park
- Warr Acres
driveway paving contractors in Norman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C4+S2908 Appaloosa TR.
- Campos Concrete & Construction Inc623 SE 50th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- CBS Construction LLCPO Box 5751
- Condor Construction528 SW 102nd St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- COPELAND CONSTRUCTION INC4617 N MACARTHUR BLVD
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Cowboys construction service9717 NW 10th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Daley's Superior Asphalt Manufacturing420 E Lehigh St
- Daley's Superior Asphalt Manufacturing
- J and J Roofing and Remodeling12101 N MacArthur Blvd ste 231
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J and J Roofing and Remodeling
- Quality Construction&Concrete17 NW 147th St
- Quality Construction&Concrete