Alex's Construction Co LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2009

3931 NW 8th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73107

Family owned & operated for 15 years.We take great pride in our Customer Service, and strive to make all of our customers from homeowners to contractors, satisfied from the beginning of the project until the final day. We recognize that everyone has differing lifestyles and all of our customers respective needs are taken very seriously. Award wining....

concrete repair (166)concrete driveways (69)Patios (38)stamped concrete (27)drain pipe installation (12)decks & porches (8)fence company (6)hardscaping (5)lawn & landscaping (5)handyman (5)flooring (4)tile installation (4)

05/19/2021

Great job, and great price. I will call Alex for future cement work

Description of Work
New Driveway

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/05/2021

Called Alex construction on a weekend and he called that very day and was out to our house within the hour to look at what needed to be done. He gave us a super reasonable quote which was less than we were expecting, so we agreed to move forward. Within hours of the initial call, he had us a quote and was already scheduled to get the work done. They arrived on time everyday, were VERY professional...

Description of Work
Needed driveway, front porch and sidewalk replaced

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thanks for taking your time to review us. I appreciate it!

12/13/2020

Went great. They were on time and did a very good through out the process. I really liked the way they cleaned up after the job was finished

Description of Work
Driveway extension

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Review for Alex's Construction Co LLC - 3931 NW 8th St, Oklahoma City, OK - 39082103

Thanks so much!

11/30/2020

It went wonderful. The owner kept me informed through the process, answered questions timely, and the guys did a great job and very courteous and cleaned up the area. With my dogs and job, we had to work around things and they were great about it. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Extension of patio and concrete work in different areas around the house.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thanks for your review, I appreciate it very much!

06/23/2020

So very happy with how smooth everything seemed to go, always right on time, the crew that worked at my house were so very nice and explained every step. I will use them again. Thank you so much

Description of Work
New Patio, Slab off of Master Bathroom, and Front Porch Extension With Step.

Category patios

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

04/09/2020

Alex was great, worked with me to get the proper plan and provided expert suggestions then negotiated with me to set a good start date as this was in March. His crew were excellent, knew exactly what to do and always were a step ahead of me when I was worried about some aspect of the job. All the guys were very experienced and professional. I could not have done better than my choice of Alex Const...

Description of Work
replace most of a large concrete driveway plus add a large gravel car port base

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

03/18/2020

Everything went better than expected. Alex called me within hours of requesting a quote on here. Made an appointment for the next day. He was the only contractor that called back without being pushy and was extremely flexible with our time frame. We accepted his bid which was very reasonable on a Friday they started working on Saturday and the job was complete by Wednesday. Here is the scope of th...

Description of Work
Remove and replace driveway, walkway and patio

Category concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,remodeling,hardscaping,stamped concrete,driveway gates,patios

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

Review for Alex's Construction Co LLC - 3931 NW 8th St, Oklahoma City, OK - 38451096

03/05/2020

They were awesome! Veteran friendly. Called them on a wed. And they responded quickly to us and returned with a great bid. And bam! 4 days later I have a new driveway and back porch. They came in and knocked out. We are very happy with their work and would 100% use them again.

Description of Work
We had bad damage to our driveway due to root damage. Alex tore out the old drive up, roots and all. Extended our drive and wrapped it around to the back porch.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

02/29/2020

Great! Responded quickly to request for quote. Met me the same day. Great price and did job within a few days (I was on a tight timeline). Super happy customer!

Description of Work
New Concrete Patio to replace old patio

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/13/2020

Great! From quote to finish took 4 days & they did not work on Sunday so that is 3 days

Description of Work
sidewalk installation lg

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Driveways, patios, walks, pool decks, parking lots, stamped concrete, retaining walls & french drains installations.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover