Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Mcalester, OK
There are 1 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Mcalester
- All Oklahoma Roofing & ConstructionExcellent job. Always arrived early and worked HARD! Very tolerant and patient. Explained things. Never got angry. A super plus in my books.
- Deep South Fencing and SpecialtyVery efficient, kept me updated, my fence is just beautiful!! Cleaned up everything, great experience. I would totally recommend them!!
- Deep South Fencing and SpecialtyGreat service for reasonable pricing. The crew was in and out promptly. Left the yard clean from all tear out and replacement. Very pleased.
- Deep South Fencing and SpecialtyAdam came and installed a new fence around my lot, excellent service, good quality material, he is extremely professional, and a really good price, I strongly recommend his service.
- Circle K ConstructionI'll tell you about the start as Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey had no finish. Huge hassle to get Joey and his company, Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC to even come out to do his contracted work. Payments on: 04/20/2022 - Square payment to Circle K Construction for the amount of $3,230.23 - Initial payment 07/22/2022 - Check (#XXXX) for the amount of $3,230.23 - Final payment Fully paid on 07/22/2022. Alysa did to continue to try to get Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey to finish all the way through the end of September until Alysa needed to hire a third party contractor to complete what fake promises/the contracted work Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey had promised. No response on messages on: 06/17/2022 08/02/2022 08/06/2022 08/12/2022 08/23/2022 08/26/2022 09/15/2022 09/15/2022 09/16/2022 and probably a couple more dates (Don't forget Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey ignored missed multiple calls as well on many of these days) Request/message inquiries on when Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey will show or to simply reply/call: 04/19/2022 06/17/2022 06/23/2022 07/06/2022 07/11/2022 07/25/2022 07/27/2022 08/02/2022 08/06/2022 08/12/2022 08/15/2022 08/16/2022 08/17/2022 08/23/2022 08/26/2022 08/29/2022 09/08/2022 09/12/2022 09/13/2022 09/14/2022 09/15/2022 09/16/2022 09/25/2022 TIMELINE: First text on 04/15/2022 from Joey to Alysa Joey sends a message on 04/19/2022 with the total of $6460.46 for all work. Joey also specifies on the following text message a breakdown of all work that was contracted to be completed as follows: "4 ft chain link and pine pickets. Walk threw gate, one chain link in back and drive 10ft gate in the front . Labor and materials $6460.46 with the warranty. 6x6 post for the drive gate won't have to worry about sagging. Gate post will be 4 ft in the ground." The first text to ask when he will show up on 04/19/2022 - Joey responds with an estimate of about 2 weeks out, says "You would be looking at the may 2 or may 3." and also sends "If we can get to you sooner we would also." Alysa agrees to the beginning of May. The following day - 04/20/2022, Initial payment sent to Circle K Construction for the amount of $3,230.23 through square payment On 05/16/2022 Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey messages to get the lines marked. (Actually got marked on 07/14/2022) On 06/17/2022 Alysa inquired on the schedule - no response from Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey on 06/23/2022 Alysa inquired on their status for the week - Joey cancelled sick On 07/01/2022 Joey states he will be there next week 100% On 07/06/2022 Alysa inquired on what day he was wanting to start - Joey cancelled sick On 07/11/2022 Alysa inquired for a phone call - Joey cannot call that day so he would call the next day On 07/13/2022 Joey states he would be out to the property the following day - Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey first shows up to spray orange spray paint to determine where the fence will be set on 07/14 On 07/19/2022 Joey states he would be out to the property the following day - Actually shows the following day On 07/25/2022 Joey promised to be there Wednesday (07/27) to have the guys drop off materials. Joey asks if the light tops looked ok - Alysa responds immediately to say they look great *** These were never shown to Alysa ever again and Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC acted as if though it never existed or was a subject brought up *** On 07/27/2022 Alysa inquired if Joey and crew was still planning to come out on the same day. At 10:41 AM Joey stated he would be there later, after noon. At 2:17PM he states he will be there again. State the chainlink would be completed the following day. *** Does not show the following day to do the chain link - spoiler chain link was not completed until September after lots of hassling and client having to deal with an un-responsive Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC. *** On 08/02/2022 Alysa inquired on when Joey had a set finish date in mind. - No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC On 08/06/2022 Alysa inquired to get a call from Joey when he could - No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC On 08/12/2022 Alysa inquired for Joey to respond to a set day planned to have the fence job finished - No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC On 08/13/2022 Joey states "Monday Anthony suppose to come" *** spoiler - No one showed up *** Alysa responds with that would be great Monday 08/15/2022 - Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey no shows On 08/15/2022 at 5:45 PM Alysa sends "What's going on?? No one showed up today! Is this fence ever going to get finished??" On 08/16/2022 Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey says "I'll let you know what he says about today" Alysa responds "Ok" On 08/16/2022 Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey states his speak does not work on his phone so he cannot show up for that reason - communication continues on text messages still and no speaker was needed to complete a fence job - No one ever showed On 08/17/2022 Alysa sends a message over the fact that Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey does not keep their word - Too many attempts to get Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey to show up to do any of the work they promised. Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey states he couldn't do the work due to his speaker on his phone not working??? Alysa just wants the job completed at this point On 08/23/2022 Alysa inquires "Do you have a plan to get any work done on the fence this week??" - No response from Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey On 08/26/2022 Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey states "I'm in a meet I will be back in town today after this" Alysa responds "Call me back when your out of your meeting" Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey responds "Will do" On 08/26/2022 at 5:10PM Alysa sends "So I'm taking your meeting lasted all day long? I'm still waiting on you to return my phone call!" - No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC On 08/29/2022 Alysa sends "I really am hoping you decide to keep your word and show up today." Joey responds with "Anthony said he's wrapping his job then was going to head your way." Alysa responds with "Ok!, Friday you told me, you would personally make sure it was done. This Anthony has never showed up before. Let's see if todays any different. I meant what I said and I will be keeping my word!" Joey says "Ok" *** There was a no show again *** On 08/29/2022 Alysa sends "Mr. Anthony never showed up! Shocking... So YOU will be here first thing tomorrow morning or I will take it as you have no intention of keeping your part of the contract..." Client is understandably upset since Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey has had a bad track record at this point about keeping their word or even just showing up. He has been stating it would be completed for 5 months at this point. Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey has lied too many times for liking. On 09/08/2022 Alysa messages "Do you have any time planned for you to show up this week" On 09/09/2022 Joey sends "Sunday" - DID NOT SHOW On 09/12/2022 Joey sends "You want us to come first thing this morning" Alysa responds with "Yes!!!!!" - Note we wanted you to show up every time you promised you would show. On 09/13/2022 Alysa inquires with "Hey Joey, when are you planning on coming to finish the gate??" "Joey responds with "Tomorrow" - Spoiler Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey did not show again... On 09/14/2022 Alysa inquires again with "Are you still planning on finishing the gate today?" Joey does not finish the gate ever.... Never showed up again On 09/15/2022 at 11:44AM Alysa asks are you planning on finishing the gate today?" - No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC again... On 09/15/2022 at 5:19PM Alysa sends "I would appreciate if you would answer my question in regards to you completing the gate? Come on it's so close..." - Again No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC.... On 09/16/2022 Alysa sends "Are you going to answer me or are you just a fan of getting phone calls???" - at this point Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey has ignored mutltiple calls through out the week. Also No response from Joey/Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC again... On 09/16/2022 Alysa sends "Are you going to finish the gate or not? Joey responds with "Yes I'll finish it later today" - Again gate was never even touched by Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey. Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey did not respond or show anymore. Messages from Alysa were sent on: 09/20/2022 09/21/2022 09/23/2022 09/23/2022 Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey did not respond to any of the message or calls... On 09/25/2022 Alysa sent a message to Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey demanding for a refund for $3,230.23 by September 30th as he has failed to respond and has dropped contact and was not willing to finish the job. Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey responded with laughing emojis, implying that we are a joke to him. Images and videos of the incomplete work was sent to Circle K Construction and Restoration LLC/Joey with again no response...
- My Own Fence LLCThey were very responsive. Showed up on time, did a great job. Posts one day and came back a few days later to finish. No problems at all. I would recommend My Own Fence.
- Tiller Fence & DeckHe rarely talked, he measured, and then he e-mailed and gave us the estimate. He was pretty straightforward. My experience with him was great.
- Privacy Fence Inc.John Cook was my representative from the company. He was very thorough, polite, punctual,informative, and knowledgeable of the construction of quality fencing. The construction was completed quickly and constructed very well. I was impressed with this company and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them as well
- Premier Fence & Deck StainingVery fast and professional. Took extra steps to make sure the job was done at the highest of quality.
- Premier Fence & Deck StainingThey did a great job. Very impressed with their work. They were very easy to work with, fast and reliable.
Last update on October 5, 2022
Fence Contractors in Mcalester, OK
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
What is chain link fencing, anyway? Chain link fencing has a lot to offer, so consider this option when installing a fence on your property.
If your metal railings need a makeover, wrought iron paint can work wonders. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Find fence companies in
- Red Oak,
Fence Companies in Mcalester, OK
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3-D Construction Inc13542 S 235 East Ave
Coweta, Oklahoma 74429
- 3-D Construction Inc
- All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.3130 NE 50th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73121
- All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.
- M.Coss Finishes1220 Little Court
Joplin, Missouri 64804
- M.Coss Finishes
- Oakley Fence Co2504 E 6th Ave
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074
- Oakley Fence Co
- Statewide Roofing Inc5001 E I-240 Service Rd.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73135
- Statewide Roofing Inc
- TR ConstructionPO Box 37
S Coffeyville, Oklahoma 74072
- TR Construction
Fencing contractors that service Mcalester
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.