Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Bartlesville, OK
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Bartlesville
- Hawkins Custom CarpentryHawkins Custom Carpentry has been doing both modifications and maintenance carpentry work at our home for over ten years (2005 to 2018). Mark Hawkins is knowledgeable and experienced. I am aware of the other projects in Bartlesville and this area that he has worked on. His skills and experience in carpentry go beyond the work done at our home and include: carpentry work on the construction of new homes, restoration work on historic homes, remodels, add-ons, trim, cabinets & counter tops, decks, maintenance repair, and much more
- BW Contractingworked around weather delays. roof partially opened, then closed timely to avoid weather. showed problem areas , not just making claims. always offered options on problems
- Angie Baker- Century 21 Wright Real EstateWe called the first number that popped up on a websearch. What a waste of time. No calls back- for days- then Angie- our "Real Estate Angel" was recommended on Angie's list!!! Lol! We talked and she asked us several questions and within an hour we got an email with homes that really appealed to us and were in our price range. She worked with us for two weeks and we made an offer on our new home! She made sure we had a home warranty, a detailed inspection and that the seller repaired a few things that we needed. We felt like royalty! We never had to worry, knew she was on top of it and the closing was smooth as butter
- Langley Quality HomesI would definitely recommend Langley Quality Homes because I, myself have purchased one of his upscale spec homes. And then 4 years later, I had Langley Quality Homes build me a custom home. In my opinion, Tim Langley is an honest, upstanding individual who is highly recognized in the community as one of the best, if not, the best builder around the Grand Lake region. I had not thought to write a review myself, until a friend of mine told me about an review that one of our TROUBLE MAKER of a neighbor posted on this website. This person makes it a full-time in making trouble for others, as well as the Langley's. An example of this would be his grossly, misrepresented price of his home because I have never heard of a home selling for more than 1 million dollars in that particular neighborhood. In closing, before I would ever count Langley Quality Homes out, I would suggest a person check with the BBB, HBA, or local bank presidents. (Such as: Grand Savings Bank or First National Bank) Regards, Oliver Jone
- Steller RoofingMy friend told me about this company called Steller Roofing and Construction knowing that I badly needed a roof. I called them for a free estimate and they sent somebody out that afternoon. The next morning the owner Gerald came to meet with me and he was great after hearing the price I immediately signed a contract. I was told that a crew would be here the following morning at 8am but they did not arrive til 8:20. They began working immediately and did not quit til 7 that night once it got dark, because of the size of my home and all that had to be done to it they said it would take 2 days to do the next morning the crew arrived again at around 8:20 but worked relentlessly until they had completed at around 2 that afternoon. I could not believe that they had finished so soon and it looks great. when my insurance company came out to do their inspection they said that it looked great and all of my neighbors have complimented me on it
- The Buckingham Group Inc.First, the design was brilliant. In addition to desiring everything a one-car garage could afford, we had several specific and, dare I say, peculiar requests. In addition to requesting extra storage space and a storm shelter, we wanted to use the garage as an overflow sleeping area, a work out area, and a place to wash our dogs. Ed and his team developed a plan that was creative, practical, and cost conscious. Second, the process of construction was remarkable. We appreciated the detailed plan, specific estimates, and posted schedule for the work so we could plan around what would be happening every day. We can’t say enough about Ed Kaplan and his project manager. The on-site foreman was attentive to all of our ideas and concerns during the execution of the project. He developed an ambitious project calendar and kept to it with the rare exception of a few weather-hindered days. Both the on-site foreman and Ed were accessible and responsive to our communications during the weeks of construction. We were also impressed that Ed sought solutions that were as low cost as possible. For instance, the need to have the space heated and cooled was solved in a way that was more cost-effective than what we had planned. Third, the final product speaks for itself. The word that comes to mind is “excellent.” Our new addition is better than we dreamed. We found someone we could trust, someone who was not only talented but honorable. We found someone who would not only design our project well, but carefully oversee its completion from start to finish. We found in Ed Kaplan someone who takes true pleasure in doing things well and with integrity. We highly recommend The Buckingham Group and wish we had another project to pursue just to see them work their magic
- SWM & SONS HOMES INCStan and his staff are exceptional! He really listens to what you want, can make suggestions on the spot and stays on top of ALL homes he is building continuously! He hires locals to your area when they do what he says and under his timeline. His office staff is very helpful and friendly. We already recommended him to many people and he has already finished my sisters home across the street from us! We WOULD recommend him to anyone building a home!!
- PETRA CONSTRUCTIONGreat experience which included working with Mary to create a custom floor plan and construction was a breeze. Less than 6 months to build the house and get it to your location.
- H & H ConstructionTheir work is excellent and they support the work with good maintenance. The price was excellent. They are terrific.
- H & H ConstructionThe entire project was great from beginning to end. We contacted Hand H Construction while we were still living out of state and arranged a meeting. We met and talked about what we wanted. Bruce came back in a few days with a bid on the project which we accepted. The house was built over the next few months. Bruce provided help with choosing materials and colors. He made suggestions for improvements as we went along. The project was completed in a timely manner. Follow up has been great
House Builders in Bartlesville
- Business Description:With many years of experience we specialize in complete home remodeling, interior and exterior as well as roof replacement or repairs.Recent Review:They were awesome. They communicate well and speedy. Everything was done in a timely manner.Taylor H.
- Business Description:We specialize in flooring, drywall, door and window installation, paint interior and exterior, trim, framing, siding, and room additions. Family owned and operated. No job too big or too small, we travel all over Tulsa and surrounding counties. We want to help the community by giving a special offer to families that need work done to their home due to the storms,flooding, and tornadosRecent Review:It was really good! they gave me an estimate but they ended up doing the work early so I ended up moving to my home earlier than expected. They're really nice and they respected my wishes and stayed in my budget as wellAnna G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We mostly build Post-Frame Homes for 7 years and were voted the Best Home Builder by the readers of the local newspaper in 2009.Recent Review:Terrible Home Builder, After the build began and the Contractor realized he was not going to make any extras "change orders" the relationship and the build went south. I feel that if I would have been a naive customer the build would have went smoother. I lived on site of the build in an RV and watched the construction crew. I seen drug deals go down in my driveway weekly, drunk and hungover workers that would pass out in their vehicles, drug paraphernalia left on the job site. The wrap around porches were built a foot to short from the plans and when i asked why the response was "this is how I build all my homes with porches" Drywall was mudded on a 20 degree day with no heat left in structure so all drywall seams have cracked, Interior paint was mixed as flat and semi gloss so has bad streaks throughout the home. Concrete that was poured around porches slopes back towards the house so if rain is windblown it puddles rather than running off. If ANYONE is considering using this builder please contact me and I will give you a tour of my home and show you the quality of work and unprofessional-ism. e mail firstname.lastname@example.orgRick W.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:Professional General Contractors specializing in turn key construction operationsRecent Review:Any discrepancy that I found Jake was responsive to remedy the outcome and was courteous. For the most part JAM was timely in completing the projects. When it comes to cost JAM is probably not the cheapest contractor in town however, for the workmanship and result it is money well spent and you certainly get what you pay for. It was a pleasure having JAM construction do what I didn't have the time/skill to accomplish on my own. Jake handled the added difficulty well of having to consult with my wife over the phone who was 4 states away from the project at the timeAlfred S.
- Business Description:Hale llc is a full service construction service provider established in 2004. We are family owned and strive to please our customers. We are insured and qualified for your project.
- Business Description:License insured and bonded Offering professional Roofing & Contracting services throughout all of Oklahoma. No job is to big or small. https://www.facebook.com/RealDealCC?ref=hl
- Business Description:If you are purchasing a mobile home you're probably thinking about mobile home runners which is a smart thing if you don't have runners you take a risk of your home settling and shifting Essentially a runner is a footing the same thing a typical home sets on it extends the life of the mobile home and helps the home from settling do to moisture and moving that might occur from high winds the anchoring system is embedded in the concrete so you have a more secure home The runners typically co..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- South Coffeyville
- Cedar Vale
home builders in Bartlesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A To Z Construction28970 S 4460 Rd
- A Touch of Class Construction and Metal Roofing4698 S 84th St W
- All Pro Roofing & Remodeling Inc.3130 NE 50th St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- AM Renovation & Roofing4120 E 181st St S
- ARIES PRECISION MASONARY1006 North Dogwood St.
- Arkansas Tornado Storm Shelters1641 Polk Creek Rd
Caddo Gap, Arkansas
- ARTISTIC GRANITE & TILE7844 N 40th St W
- A To Z Construction
- Camp Construction100 White Eagle Dr
Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Charles London RoofingPO Box 95512
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Cleary Building - Chouteau208 North Chouteau Avenue
- Clevenger Contracting Inc2302 Oakridge Dr
- Concrete Perceptions, Inc.214 West Main Street
- Crawford and Son Construction802 N 1st St
- Camp Construction
- ECONOMY SIDING & CONSTRUCTION33279 S. Burnt Cabin Rd
Park Hill, Oklahoma
- EL Construction LLC203 S. Ohio Ave.
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- ECONOMY SIDING & CONSTRUCTION
- Faith Masonry148 Blackburn Blvd
Elk City, Oklahoma
- Faith Masonry
- Harley Hollan Companies5677 S 107th E Ave
- Hawkins Custom Carpentry4112 Lester Ave
- He and I Construction, Inc.678 SW BISHOP RD
- Henrys complete concrete solutions 311 W 89th St N
- HOMES BY CUSTOM TOUCH1320 N Mill St. 208
- HUNTER LOG HOMES/HUNTER'S CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 787
- Harley Hollan Companies
- Indaco Metal Buildings3 American Way
- Indaco Metal Buildings
- Pioneer Construction & Insulation213 E Elm Ave
- Pioneer Construction & Insulation
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics
- Sand to Diamonds ConstructionPo box 121
- SERVPRO OF NORTH TULSA COUNTYPO Box 547
- Silex Interiors3701 S Broadway
- SKELLY HOMES2410 Burlingame Rdg
- Skylights Unlimited LLC916 NW 72nd St
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Solid Roofing & Construction4015 Nowata Rd
- Star Lite Construction800 N Brewer
- Steve Conness Construction25551 S 585 Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sturgeon Quality Construction806 E 16th St
- Sand to Diamonds Construction
- Xcel Cs LLC425 S Fillmore St
- Xcel Cs LLC