Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Bartlesville, OK
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Bartlesville
- Green Country SurveyingI was not able to get anyone else other than Green Country Surveyors to contact me about this job. The owner was very helpful and willing to do this job. He gave me a good price and stuck to it even when I added the second lot to the original quote. The surveyor called before beginning so my husband and I could meet him at the property. We had to travel from Tulsa to Grand Lake so we set the time later that same day. The surveyor had some difficulty because of the trees getting a reading on his GPS but he worked until he was successful. It is not an easy job on the terrain and it was a very hot and muggy day but he was successful and got all six corner pins set. I received the survey plat drawing online within a week. I am very happy with the job and would use them again and recommend them read less
- Foresight Land SurveyingHe did a great job! Very finely, said when he was going to come and didn't falter on his word. He was very thorough and professional. When he finished the survey he walked me thrift the process and showed me wher my property line was. He also clearly marked our boundary lines. Overall he did exceptional service read less
- MJ Lewis & Associates Incwent great showed up on time got the job before I need it done so I was ready great people to work with easy to talk to, you can call Buddy R Hokit if you need any thing. Found all section marks , quickly,and on time
Land Surveyors in Bartlesville
- Business Description:JM Russell Land Surveyors are experienced and licensed to practice land surveying for boundary, platting. topographic and A.L.T.A. surveys in Denton, Cooke and Dallas counties, north Texas and southern Oklahoma. We offer a 10% discount honoring our military as well as a 10% discount for senior citizens read less
- Business Description:Our business was established in 2005. We provide surveying services across the state. We use top of the line GPS and total station surveying equipment. Our customers enjoy the fact that the person answering the phone is the same person that is on site and performing the survey in the field. Additional address - 3121 E. Sorghum Mill Rd. Edmond, OK 7303 read lessRecent Review:I left a phone message and heard nothing, so I filled out their online form and have still not received a response. It has been 1-2 weeks. <br />Amy Z.
- Business Description:Aaron L Morris RPLS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- South Coffeyville
- Cedar Vale
land surveyors in Bartlesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!