Molly Maid of Mahoning/Trumbull Counties

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2008

3.9

Welcome to Molly Maid of Mahoning/Trumbull Counties (JLD Co. Inc.). We've been providing residential maid service to the greater Mahoning Valley area since 1993, and we are family owned & operated! We specialize in professional home cleaning services that revolve around our clients’ individual needs. Additional email - katie.burkey@mollymaid.com...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

04/12/2017

The cleaning crew does a wonderful job. They are very prompt, professional, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly kitchen and bathroom cleaning.

09/20/2016

Terrible! Nothing that I needed was done! I told them the floors were a priority...so they didn't do the floors!! Waste of $

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was supposed to be 1st floor...2 bedrooms, 21/2 baths, kitchen, living area. 2girls for 2 hours...cleaned 2 bedrooms and baths. That's it...never touched living area, kitchen, laundry. Very disappointed! Had to spend the next day cleaning everything! Even the bedrooms...I took a damp rag and rewashed the floors...rag was dirty! What they did...I have no idea!!!

07/13/2015

They send out very competent teams comprised of great workers that go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and tend to needs you don't need to ask about.  They get more done in an hour and a half than I could do in a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They vacuum all carpet that needs cleaning, wet mop the linoleum, clean bedrooms, even making the beds if necessary, clean, bathrooms, scrubbing the tub and shower from top to bottom. I use them regularly (once a week).

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! We are thrilled to have you as a customer and we appreciate knowing if there is anything we can do to make your service better!

06/22/2015

They sent two people to do 2 hours worth of work and only 1 person was working the entire time. I paid double the price for half the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to clean my house.

CATEGORY house cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for you feedback. we did attempt to call you on July 7th as a follow up to the cleaning. below is the information logged from that call, "Said to call him back because couldn't talk at the moment, but said he had some issues. Did call him back LM @ 11:45 A:M 7/7/14." We did send 2 of our top cleaners to you home, but I would be happy to discuss any concerns.

03/26/2014

They have been doing an excellent job! They are prompt and have never canceled a cleaning. They clean while I am gone and I trust them 100%. I have never had any problems with them and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the cleaning of my apartment once a month. I have been using them for over 5 years.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Dear [removed members name]- Thanks so much for your kind words and compliments to our staff! We appreciate and value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon! And thank you for your referrals to our business. If there is anything we can do better, please let us know. Sincerely, Katie Burkey Owner

All Rooms: Dust Baseboards, Light Fixtures, Furniture, Sills, Shelves, Blinds & Decor, Remove Cobwebs, Vacuum & Mop, Vacuum Cloth Furniture, Clean Glass Surfaces, Make Up Or Straighten Linens, Empty Wastebaskets. Bathrooms: Clean Showers, Tubs & Sinks, Scrub Toilets, Including Bowl, Seat, Lid, Tank & Base, Clean, Dry & Shine All Mirrors, Chrome & Tile, Damp-Wipe Cabinet Fronts, Clean All Shelves, Fixtures & Items On Vanity. Kitchen: Clean, Dry shine All Appliance Surfaces.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa