Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Wooster, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Wooster
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:Litescapes Outdoor Lighting provides design and installation service of low voltage architectural and landscape lighting systems. Most outdoor lighting contractors will likely fall into one of two categories: 1. A national franchise or 2. A landscape or lawn sprinkler company. Litescapes is different since outdoor lighting is our only focus. As the owner, I am involved in every installation project. With over 30 years of experience in the green industry, I am experienced in all facets of land..Recent Review:Dan did a fantastic job installing our landscape lighting. His attention to detail is outstanding. Would recommend him to my friends and neighbors.Bob P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:There are three words used consistently in our profession: design, build and maintain. Aura Concrete & Landscaping's foundation is built on making these come together for you, the client. Our loyal base of residential and commercial customers are the foundation of our success. Through personal recommendations by our satisfied customers, Aura has grown into a comprehensive concrete & landscape design, & construction company that can meet your every needRecent Review:My husband and I decided to expand our existing driveway to make room for his work truck and to give the kids more room to play. I called Brian to get a quote which he was able to go out immediately and call me with a quote. As with most major purchases, we got a few different quotes from a few other companies. Brian was right in the middle when it came to pricing. I have seen his work and was really impressed so I was excited to work with him. He told me that his schedule will allow him to get to us mid-September or early October which was great for us. He recently came over to the house and told me that he would be able to get me into his schedule the following week - which was amazing! When he and one of his guys came over to measure and spray paint my lawn (which is still there), I mentioned to him that we have received a price from another company that is $1,000 lower than him. As soon as I said that, his whole demeanor changed. Almost as if he was appalled that I got another quote. Mind you, I did not sign the contract. Brian told me that he would not budge on the pricing and he would not honor the contract that stated he would cut the curb - he would only expand the driveway. Later in the day, speaking with my husband about what Brian had told me about the layout of the driveway, my husband had more questions. I had asked if Brian could talk with my husband since I was the middle man. My husband called and spoke with Brian and told him that instead of him cutting the curb (which was listed in the contract), we would want to get a price for him redoing the entire driveway including the expansion. Brian told my husband he would pull the dimensions of the driveway and get back to him. The next day, Brian sends my husband a text message (not even a phone call) saying he has work to do in Columbus and his pricing would never beat the other company. He never gave us a chance to use his services. He got defensive about us getting a new company quote. He was very unprofessional by texting and not calling. I would NOT recommend him - regardless of his workkelly w.
- Business Description:Delisle lawn & landscaping is a small family owned business that is trying to grow based on PSALMS 1:3. We offer unbeatable prices with quality work you deserve. We are always accepting new clients and It is our goal to provide the best service we possibly can in a timely fashion. No job too big No job too small we will get it done and we serve all 4 seasons. See what were about by scheduling a FREE ESTIMATE today
- Recent Review:<br /> <br /> I called Paradise Lawn Care to get an estimate on some landscaping repairs and lawn fertilization. I was told they would be out on Thursday on that week. They never showed or called to say they couldn't keep the appointment. The following Saturday they left a message on voice mail stating they would return on the following Monday. When they called I dismissed the call as I had hired another contractor that actually showed up on time. <br /> Bottom line is this,everyone has a cell phone or so it would seem. It only takes a minute to call a potential customer and reset the appointment. Not doing so indicates a lack of respect for the customers time and business. I can not ,in good conscious,hire a company that is so inconsiderate not to call and inform the customer of the situation. How can you then trust the company do do a good job? <br /> I have no desire to contact Paradise Lawn Care in the futureKen W.
- Business Description:We are a very complex company when it comes to the amount of work that we can do for example we do all home remodeling repairs we also paint and construct proper installation of walls doors windows floors and roof repairs we do exterior painting siding and also basement proofing and finishing we can do clean outs demolition any kitchen remodeling and bathroom remedoling we do landscaping with leaf removal included junk removal and can do cement or concrete repairs or pour small patios of conc..
- Business Description:Boughman Lawns & Landscape. What we all provide in services; Lawncare, flower bed prepping, spring cleanups, fall cleanups, stump grinding, tree trimming or removing trees (sub contracted for trimming and removal) We take pride in every service we provide and we are reasonable with prices and get the job done quickly!
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGE. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Apple Creek
- West Salem
- Westfield Center
- Chippewa Lake
lawn irrigation services in Wooster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Boughman Lawns & Landscape5215 Carmont Ave SW
- Boughman Lawns & Landscape
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Litescapes by Dan Husney LLCPO Box 1865
- Litescapes by Dan Husney LLC
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC