Shaw Construction and Electric LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2013

OH LIC# 48028

60 W. Mt. Pleasant Rd.

Wilmington, OH 45177

We are a small family owned business based in Wilmington, Ohio. We specializing in all forms of commercial and residential construction and electrical services. We are licensed master electrician OH LIC #48028, we are fully insured and covered by Ohio Workers Compensation. All of our technicians are employees of our company....

electrician (10)generator service (1)garage building (4)general contractors (2)door installation (1)

01/03/2021

Talked briefly and he did not follow through with contact and our discussion.

Description of Work
Estimate and potential install home house generator

Category contractors,generator service

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

It would help if the customer would return phone calls and emails

12/29/2020

Mike was straight forward about the cost that really impressed me. The technitions arived on time, were professional, explained and fixed the issues quickly that made it very affordable. Small price to pay for a piece of mind. My wife and I couldn't be happier! I have a warm garage and she has her computer working again. Thanks Mike!

Description of Work
Electrical outlet and light switch repaired an 220V garage heater installed.

Category contractors,electrician

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

11/26/2020

The two-man crew did an amazing job upgrading my lights and outlets. They explained wiring in a 1970s home and made sure I liked the results. I’ll hire them again!

Description of Work
Replace lights, add new lights, install GFIs

Category electrician,garage builders

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/15/2020

Replace lights, install new lights, upgrade to GFI outlets

Description of Work
After trying to confirm an electrician for months, Shaw Construction and Electric came through for me. I spoke directly with the owner, Mike Shaw, and he dispatched a team in days. Greg and Adam did a great job. They made sure I was satisfied and answered all my questions. I’ve already referred this company and I’ll have them back for the next electrical project.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Hearing from great customers like yourself make it all worth it😀

06/24/2020

Quote equates to $211 per fixture... outrageous since no real electrical work had to be performed other than taking one fixture down and replacing it with another (2wires)

Description of Work
Fixture Replacements

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

With all due respect it was worth noting that the fixtures were 18 to 20 foot above the floor in a vaulted ceiling requiring two men and ladders placed at angles to be able to access the fixtures with some margin of safety. I am sorry this customer was unsatisfied with the price however the safety of our employees are more important than money.

06/18/2020

Fantastic to work with. I would hire again. They solved all of the problems from a lighting strike! They arrived on time and called with any changes to the schedule.

Description of Work
Overhead lights and switches

Category electrician,garage builders

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/24/2020

It was fine. They were great. He was conscientious. He didn't waste any time. He was good. He knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
They repaired my electrical box and panel.

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/21/2020

We hired Shaw Construction and Electric as GC on an office build out of approx. 4000SF space. We gutted out the existing office back to shell space and they literally built it from the ground up. Very easy to work with and very responsive. The tenant was very satisfied and has also hired them for additional projects. I look forward to working with them on future projects.

Description of Work
General Contracting Services for Office Build Out Project

Category electrician,remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

04/20/2020

I was impressed. I have a lesser bid for another one but I was glad that I used them.

Description of Work
They replaced my old federal electrical box. They hooked me up with 220 volts on my table saw. They put conduit on the dryer.

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

04/16/2020

It was good. They were great guys and did a good job.

Description of Work
They installed new electrical service on my house.

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

DIY assistance, project design, development, budgeting, project management, full service commercial and residential construction and remodeling, tenant fit up, electric service upgrades, replacement windows and doors, siding, exterior trim, finish carpentry

Roofing, plumbing