Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in West Farmington, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in West Farmington
- Branning ApplianceMike is a great guy!! Close to Christmas with no fridge working he schedule an appointment the very next day. Fixed everything!! Merry Christmas to me:) I would recommend his services to anyone wanting quality work!
- Stanleys Appliance RepairA++++++ We truly were blessed to have Stanley's Appliance Service reply to our voicemail message and arrive on the same day we inquired about servicing a 17 cubic foot deep freezer that stopped working that morning. Several other service providers we called were unable to send help for weeks; they were not willing to consider that the freezer full of food would spoil without some kind of intervention. Stanley called at the end of the day and said he would come to our home immediately. When he was unable to service the 50 year old freezer, he showed real concern about our plight and offered his truck and assistance to drive across town to pick up a new freezer that evening so our frozen items would not be lost. Not only did he offer us a service, he offered us his true concern for our plight and helped us out in a time of need. He is an amazing person and gave us hope that people still care about each other read less
- Andy OnCallJeff did a very nice job. My door is not a regular size and he made everything look very professional and very nice.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairAnalyzed issue then decided on what could be the problem, then gave me easy instructions and followed up the next day for following up. Then, even offered to call back in a week if there was any further trouble free of charge. Very nice, informative and helpful. I've already recommended to friends! John S is a great asset to your team read less
- Clausen Co Appliance RepairIt went BADLY. I had hired him in the past, and he came through ,but this time while he did spend hours working, by first replacing the evaporator fan (it worked outside the freezer, but NOT when he placed in freezer.(you'll understand why in a minute). He then stated it had to be the control board, and I agreed to order one. The price was less than the online parts, at $115.00. I paid his Service call, and few days later he returned with the new board, which did not work! He complained INCESSANTLY about the model, pretty much advising to replace whole fridge.I had NO choice (he advised) and had SEARS (over $100) over who confirmed he had BOTH INCORRECT FAN AND THE WRONG BOARD!! Super frustrated, I went to local parts Warehouse- paid $65.00 for the CORRECT evaporator fan, my SON-IN-LAW removed the bad one, and went through ALOT (taking apart my freezer) to install it, AND put in my old Control Board!!!!! Fridge is working great NOW, NO THANKS to Eric!! I spent over $400 (Parts, his fee,as well as a lot of large bags of ice-over 2 weeks worth and lost FOOD) when I all I should have paid was for THE PRICE OF THE CORRECT FAN and his Service Call! When I asked Eric to please install the fan as a COURTESY he refused, said he had to charge me--NEVER AGAIN....Now I have a $115 part with NO RECEIPT-I asked for it but he said it couldn't be returned-I bought it for NOTHING--He would not reimburse me for board . I pointed out to him that he left the job UNDONE, super UNPROFESSIONAL-well I'm DONE. Like a Previous Review stated, he clearly does not know enough about some models, and while I agree that this Model was poorly made (LG) HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROFESSIONAL and while this repair was definitely a challenge- he is responsible for how badly it went.. read less
- Burkey's Appliance Service LLCDon Burkey generously talked us through possible causes of the leak by phone and several texts. His last suggestion was a winner and we stopped the leak. He never made a visit as a result. We will definitely call Mr. Burkey the next time we have a problem. He is an awesome professional!!!
- Home Solutions HandymanI called to ask about refrigerator repair, since that was listed among their services. The refrigerator's temperature had been noticeably warmer for a couple of weeks. When I called to tell them what was wrong and inquire about services/costs, they said they don't do that kind of work and referred me to someone about 45 minutes away who might. I ended up buying a new refrigerator. They were a bit impatient with me on the phone, and the person who answered had to ask somebody else whether they did this work. It was disappointing to me that their services did not match their advertising - but they did make the effort of giving me a referral to someone (even though I regarded that distance as impractical.) While I came away rather disappointed, I will try them again for an upcoming household project read less
- Home Solutions HandymanExcellent. Company was able to accommodate my work schedule. Estimator was very nice, professional and knowledgeable. Estimate was right on target and I had a coupon! Would recommend and will call them in the future for additional work. Workers were on time and efficient. Got the work done!
- Jerry's Home Appliance ServiceI called Jerry in the morning and explained the problem. He said said he was just finishing a job and would be right over. When he showed up he made a few tests and identified the problem. He had the parts in his van and everything was fixed and put back together before lunch.
- Burkey's Appliance Service LLCI can't recommend Don highly enough. I called him with a cooling problem on my Samsung refrigerator. He could not get to me immediately but spent a long time on the phone with me diagnosing the problem and giving me suggestions -- not once but twice! Long story short, acting on his advice I tackled the problem myself, taking apart the inside panels to get down to the evaporator and fan assembly and there was the problem just as he had guessed, an iced up evaporator. All this out of the goodness of his heart. Don will definitely be my first call if I ever need help with my appliances again read less
Appliance Repair Experts in West Farmington
- Business Description:Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We pro.. read lessRecent Review:The repair was done promptly and solved the problem. The technician was very professional and helpful.Mary W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Mighty Ducts is a private family-owned business, started in NE Ohio in 1994. Patrick Fraser is the President. The key to Mighty Ducts success lies in our dedicated, well trained crew of technicians and assistants. All technicians have thorough background checks and drug testing. All lead techs are certified VMT (Ventilation Maintenance Technicians) with continued training and yearly Certification through NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association). We strive to maintain the level excellenc.. read lessRecent Review:They wanted to charge me ridiculous price $420 to clean 4 supply ducts 6 feet or less and 1 at 10 feet and dryer vent. I told them no return ducts and furnace is central and still will not give be a better price. I know they can do better on price but not willing to help me out. Not right wasn't willing to listen. This is small bungalow in Parma and 600 soft. Not much work for them only total 32 feet of duct read lessMatthew K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:1st repair man said he fixed ice maker and did not. Said he could not do anything about sound. 2nd repair man had to replace ice maker and could not do anything about sound.Ellyn M.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- North Bloomfield
- Newton Falls
- Mineral Ridge
- Lake Milton
appliance repair services in West Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&W Appliance Repair1322 Sterling Dr
- AADAMS APPLIANCE SVC INC4160 MAHONING AVE.
- AM Door and Supply2575 Salem - Warren Road (S.R. 45)
North Jackson, Ohio
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A&W Appliance Repair
- GAULT HEATING INC1606 Wick Campbell Rd
- GE Factory Service1210 North Park Avenue
- GE Factory Service1503 West Main Street
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- GE Factory Service40 Hughes Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5815 YOUNGSTOWN WARREN RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy561 BOARDMAN POLAND RD
- GORDON BROS WATER776 N ELLSWORTH AVE PO BOX 358
- Great Lakes Com235 W Main St
- GAULT HEATING INC
- Kinetic Construction2744 North River Rd N.E.
- Kinetic Construction
- Sheely's Furniture & Appliance11450 S Ave
North Lima, Ohio
- Sheely's Furniture & Appliance