Ohio Pressure Wash Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2007

1600 Niles Cortland Rd SE

WARREN, OH 44484

Additional DBA - Stark's Ohio Pressure Wash Inc....

09/12/2018

D D.

This is the second time I had Bob and his crew wash the back of my house. Very prompt in response, very professional, and the end result was excellent again.

Description of Work
washed vinyl siding on back side of house

06/15/2018

Christine G.

The workmen were punctual, professional and very nice. They arrived on time, worked diligently and were very careful to take care all around the house. The house looks beautiful and the gutters are clear. This is the second time we have used this company and we will definitely use them again. I would rate them as one of my favorites!!!!

Description of Work
Washing the house, cleaning the gutters, washing the workshop

08/02/2017

Jack G.

The single best pressure wash company I've used,... hands down ! They are expensive (not a whole lot more than competitors though), but they were able to clean 12 year old white gutters to the point of looking brand new and they bring a whole team of help and are professional. This is NOT your run-of-the-mill 1 man operation.

Description of Work
Complete home wash including gutters and windows + follow-up service the next day (no addtl charge) to eliminate any streaks.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

06/14/2017

CAROL O.

It is very difficult to support a local business if they are not interested in our business.

Description of Work
We have left an email request on their website, and left several phone messages over the past three weeks for Ohio Pressure Wash to contact us to wash our house. No one from OPW has returned our calls. We are past customers of OPW, and were satisfied with their service - that's why we have been trying to schedule a cleaning.

08/08/2016

Jackie B.

They came out with clean professional equipment. In 2 hours time they scrubbed all the siding, cleaned the gutters/downspouts, Windows, sidewalk, and back patio. They were careful to cover all my plants, and move my porch furniture. My only regret was not paying Bob a little extra to clean our driveway too. It all looks great!

Description of Work
We needed mildew removed from our vinyl siding and gutters, so I called Ohio Pressure Wash for an estimate. Bob had an estimate in my mailbox within 1 business day.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

07/25/2016

DALE F.

His crew showed up early in the afternoon. Scrubbed the siding with a brush and pressure washed off the algae, dirt and grime. Looked brand NEW! This is the second time I used them. Used previously to clean gutters. Great job both times.

Description of Work
Clean vinyl and brick siding on 1600' ranch.

05/12/2016

D D.

Very responsive in returning calls, and getting me scheduled right away, even given the fact that it's the busy season. Three sides of my house are brick, so I only needed the back washed due to the dust from last fall's new home construction next door. I though $200 was slightly pricey just for the back, but overall I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
Pressure wash the vinyl siding in the back of the house.

11/26/2014

deb A.

I use them every year, and I will absolutely continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Ohio Pressure Wash cleans my gutters every year. I have a big house.

11/13/2014

Joanne L.

I've been using them for five years they're very good. They do a nice job, seem like nice guys, and scheduling appointments is easy. They cleaned the inside and the outside of the gutters since they are white. They did it and the house looks clean.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my gutters on a duplex and a two-story colonial home.

07/21/2014

Rajah J.

They did a good job. The price was reasonable for the work they did. He is very responsive, and the crew he brought was to get the job done very quickly and not blocking up the space.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and power cleaning with some small repairs to make sure that they will not be leaking.

07/18/2014

Laura J.

Bob and the guys were FABULOUS! I had tried to use a company I had before, but they didn't want to do my garage and they couldn't get me scheduled when I wanted them. So I checked Angie's list, and found OPW. Bob gave me an estimate and was out within a week! I asked if he could do my garage and he said he could, for $15.00 extra. I asked about something else and he said, and quot;you're the boss!-whatever you want us to do!and quot; So they came out, were extremely neat, took care to cover my tomato plants. They pressure washed the entire house, gutters, everything. Was like being in a car wash! The whole job took about 2 hours. Then Bob called me into the garage, and said the pressure washer would take the paint off the walls.... I said, and quot;that's what I want!!and quot; (The one wall had moisture from no ventilation in the garage...so it needs repainted). It was amazing to watch how clean he got the wall..... And they swept up all the debris! After they were finished pressure washing everything, they wiped all the outside windows with paper towels. I had just gotten a new garage door the week before, and before Bob washed the house, the newness of the garage door accentuated the mold on the front of the house. Now the house looks brand new! What was even more impressive, two neighbors mentioned to me how great the house looked! Needless to say I said to them, and quot;if you need your house done, call Bob at Ohio Pressure Wash.and quot; Bob excels at customer service, and does such a tremendous job, he now has a repeat customer!

Description of Work
The team pressure washed the entire house, walkway, front steps and wiped down outside windows and inside/outside glass outer doors. THEN, I had asked them to pressure wash my garage. Was going to get up early to move everything outside so they could do the garage, but they came early, so THEY MOVED EVERYTHING OUT FOR US!!! And put it all back, neater than it was to begin with.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

06/19/2014

John W.

Very pleased with service.They covered all shrubs and left the area clean.

Description of Work
Power washed house,washed windows,cleaned deck rails and skirting,cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

04/14/2014

Nancy E.

I called Bob during the fall and told him I was interested in booking an appt. He told me that when the weather got better, we would book an appt. In the meantime, he came out to the house and left a quote for the job. The weather never got better. I called during the winter and left a message, reminding him that I would like an early spring house wash whenever he could book it. He promptly called back and said he would call when the weather cooperated. He did just that. He called on a beautiful spring day ( 4/1/14 ) saying he was completing a job in Middlefield, Oh and could come over right after the job in Middlefield was done. Asked if that would work for me. He and his crew showed up promptly. He brought about 4 helpers with him. They began by taking the screens off the whole home. Then they began washing. I liked that they were mindful of the shrubs, asking if it was OK to place the ladder among them. They were also careful with the outdoor lighting/glass fixtures. I asked him if he could wash the decks, (one small, one medium sized) even though I forgot to mention them to him on the phone. They did that for an extra $100, which was fair. I am very, very pleased. I would highlly recommend Ohio Pressure Wash. Bob and his and quot;teamand quot; did a great job!! Tell your friends.

Description of Work
Washed the complete house (two story ,1800 s.f. home) and a 3 car garage, 2 story. Also washed two decks - front of home (med. size) and back of home, (small size).

10/07/2013

Gerald S.

They came out when they said and did the job completely and professionally. I am very pleased and have used them in the past to powerwash my house. Same results.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters and downspouts

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning

09/06/2013

Christine G.

Punctual, professional, beautiful. The entire house was washed with the low pressure washer, then hand scrubbed in the areas that needed it. Each window was washed then hand cleaned and dried. At the soffit on the roof, shingle pieces had stuck when we had the roof replaced. They climbed a ladder and took out all those little pieces. The roof of the sunroom was washed, the chimney case was cleaned and scrubbed, the sidewalk was washed and the fencing that butts up to the side of the house was scrubbed too. It looks beautiful. The mildew and dirt are completely gone; the windows sparkle. I would recommend them to anyone and certainly intend to hire them again whenever we want that and quot;new houseand quot; feel again.

Description of Work
We had the entire house washed. The sunroom, sidewalk, the works!!

11/12/2012

deb A.

Bob returned my call promptly. After sending him picture messages over the phone, he was able to give me an estimate immediately. The work requested (gutter and downspout cleaning) and then some (cleaning of garages and stairs) was completed the next day. The final charge was within the quote given. Professional, honest service seems to be a rarity these days. I found it in OPW. I'll definitely hire them again next year.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts were cleaned, stairs and garages were pressure washed and treated for mildew.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

10/08/2012

Cherie L.

I am very pleased with Ohio Power Wash, Stark. Will hire them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Bob returned my call the next day and set up an appointment for a free estimate. He offered a program that included hand-scrubbing the house and garage, applying rinse wax,cleaning the gutters and downspouts, and washing all outside windows. He also applied a roof cleaner on the garage to remove the algae. The crew arrived on time, were very professional and friendly. They did a GREAT job, and the siding and awnings look NEW. The hand-scrubbing made the difference!! It was so convenient to have all of these projects done at once. I will certainly use this company again for any future needs.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

09/15/2012

Linda W.

Left message at OPW for an estimate. Bob called back same day and discussed fully what services he offered. He came promptly the next day and left a written estimate at my door. Upon calling him back for an appointment, it would have been later in the month than I had wanted. When I expressed my urgency, he said they would fit me into their schedule in 4 days. I was very pleased with that date. They did all they said they would do. When replacing the screens from the outside of the house, it was not possible to get them in perfectly. But it was a breeze for me to finish fitting them with the effort they had made. The roof treatment is to clean the roof over time, so I am still waiting for results in that area. But OPW left paperwork about the product AND the empty gallon container at my house so I would understand the process. I am extremely pleased with their work AND the professionalism shown throughout the entire encounter. I would use OPW again!

Description of Work
Home, porch and deck were pressure washed. I had removed screens and left near each window. The screens were washed and reinstalled by OPW. Cleaned gutters and windows as best they could where reachable. Treated roof with agent to remove mold over a period of time.

03/19/2012

Joanne L.

They were excellent. He was done very quickly and did good job.

Description of Work
They came to clean out my gutters.

12/28/2011

Andrea B.

I found them on Angie's List and it was fine. He cleaned my gutter that really did not need to be cleaned but he was professional and nice. I don't really hold him responsible as we were having some issues. He was very professional and on time. I don't have anything to compare their price to. The quality of their work was very good.

Description of Work
I used the services of Ohio Pressure Wash Incorporated a couple of months ago for gutter cleaning.

12/20/2011

Cynthia E.

The two guys that were here really looked like they knew what they are doing. They had confidence and they are very nice. The carpet was clean. They double checked it before they left and seemed to take a lot of care. I really liked their professionalism.

Description of Work
Ohio Pressure Wash Inc did our carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

11/21/2011

Jim F.

The service was great. They are very reliable.

Description of Work
I used Ohio Pressure Wash for general exterior house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

10/22/2011

JANIS M.

Very thorough, very responsive. We had a question about the roof cleaning and Bob responded to it right away and we were happy with his answer. Very nice guy!

Description of Work
They pressure washed our 2 story home--the roof was a mess with mold and the windows dirty and the gutters had plants growing in them (we just bought this house). Washed it all. Even washed the cobblestone brickway. The house looks great now!

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

09/27/2011

Jiayang S.

Bob and his crew came promptly on the day promised and did a wonderful job in cleaning the stained roof, which now looks anew and beautiful. They also washed the front windows and from patio so all look clean from the front.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

09/21/2011

CAROL H.

The work performed was: hand cleaning dirt, oxidation and mildew, pressure cold water rinse, clean all exterior windows and skylights, reseal caulking, as necessary, cleaned gutters and down spouts and rinsed off all sideways and driveway. I would call Bob Stark to clean any areas that need special attention.

Description of Work
Bob Stark is the owner of this company. He is a very professional, honest and compete business owner. When I called to request an estimate, we decided on a weekend time. However, that very night, Bob showed up at our door. He wanted to see the roof and to make sure I had described the situation correctly. We had algae and moss on our roof. This caused black stains and streaks. If you have any special cleaning, I recommend that you call Bob and not waste time interviewing other companies.