Kit's services

Founded 2020 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

WARREN, OH 44483

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We offer house keeping and cleaning from big to small. Hoarder home clean outs, move in/out cleans, one time deep cleans and reoccurring services. Trustworthy, kind and detailed, Kit's Services aims to stand out with our personable friendly manner and detailed work. Kit's Services has been in business since 2020, we are a small company looking to create life long relationships with our customers. We know how important your home is to you, we want to be the company you call when you need help with a cleaning job no matter what size....

house cleaning (13)interior painting (1)

10/19/2021

I hired Kit’s Services because of their stellar reviews. I am pleased with the dependable, quick, detailed, affordable service. I only needed to show her once what needed done and she uses some very good products. She does whatever I ask of her gladly. She is kind and professional.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

08/30/2021

I originally hired Kit’s Services to clean a house that I’m flipping. After speaking with her I told her my plans for the house and she told me how her mom loves to paint so I hired them to paint and it looks amazing!! They were very helpful in choosing paint colors for me because I’m so indecisive! They are all so nice to work with and very reliable. Since then I have also hired them to clean my ...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior & deep cleaning

Category house cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Thank you so much for trusting us to help with your project and your personal home!

07/24/2021

Excellent. Over and above expectations.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/07/2021

Great. Deep Cleaning, Specialty Cleaning and now I've invited her back for Regular cleanings. She's dependable, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

06/25/2021

The work was excellent and service was professional. They exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

04/12/2021

Great cleaning job and very friendly. I

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

02/23/2021

It was amazing, they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
They did deep house cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/19/2021

I am super pleased with the services provided. The girl who came to clean my house was very polite, she worked quickly and efficiently. My house has never been cleaner. Will use again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

02/17/2021

Ashley did a wonderful job making my home look fantastic. She was prompt and thorough. Looking forward to using her company in the future. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/17/2021

She has done quite a few jobs for me and has never let me down! Anytime I have someone new I'll set a couple traps to see how thorough they clean and she passed them all!! Just leave a list of what needs done and, it's done! Never a problem! She is my one call to do it all!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

House Keeping, Maid Service, Commercial Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, Reorganization, Move in/out Cleaning, Hoarder Cleaning, Dumpster Fill (you provide dumpster), Office Cleaning, Reoccurring Cleaning, Errand Running, power washing exterior

Carpet Steam Cleaning