Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Steubenville, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Steubenville
- Baker's WaterproofingWe still have the crack and when their guys were backing into our driveway the top of their truck put a big dent in the guttering along the front of our garage and it has not been fixed.
Masonry Contractors in Steubenville
- Business Description:Baker's Waterproofing, founded in 1975, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Bakers Waterproofing is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized traini..Recent Review:Very professional. Thought we might be able to have work done early, so they kept checking back when openings became available to see if an earlier time would work for us. They were very honest in their quote and didn't include work that another company had recommended. I would use them againSharon S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Professional Handyman services,...free estimates.
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Service and offer many Services to the Ohio Valley and surrounding areas. Give Us a call.
- Business Description:We provide craftsmanship that is higher than most of our competiters.We do not sub. contract out our work except in rare accassions.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured, licensed, masonry business. We do both residential and commercial work. We also specialize in carpentry, kitchen,bath, game room remodeling, & roofing. Also serve other portions of Ohio. Please ask for details
- Business Description:We are a General Contractor specializing in insurance related work. We also service non insurance related Roofing and Masonry work to the general public and business of Kentucky.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
masonry contractors in Steubenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC