Pro's Mulch and Tree Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2018

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

We at Pros mulch and tree service have 17 year of experience in tree removal, stump removal, tree trimming, fruit tree pruning, storm damaging tree cabling, landscaping and much more. Why look for a company that only offers one service when you can have it all in one! Makes no sense!...

tree service (42)lawn & landscaping (8)

09/26/2021

Work went very well and efficiently. This company had all the necessary equipment to take down our 100+ year old oak tree safely and do the least amount of damage to the lawn possible. They cleaned everything up afterwards and ground the stump and 2 others I had left from previous tree work. They were friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Removal of a tree and broken branches of a 100+ year old tree and clean up and stump grinding

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

06/26/2021

Jay Sanchez and his crew did a super job. They worked diligently. They went above and beyond. They were patient and good listeners with what I wanted done. The beds were professionally edged, the landscaping looks terrific, and the trees were trimmed exactly as I requested. Everything was completely cleaned up afterwards, and they even blew off the paths and did some trimming around the beds. It l...

Description of Work
Edging, landscaping and tree trimming

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]and [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you.we look forward to continue assisting you in the future! Your business is always appreciated! Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service

06/13/2021

Jay was very polite and honest. He was able to schedule me the next day after my quote as he had other work in the area. The workers did an awesome job. They were very efficient. The entire process only took 45 minutes, including clean up. The price was very fair for what I was having done.

Description of Work
I had an ash tree removed, a couple of bushes removed, and several pruned and trimmed back.

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business as well. It was great working with you. And look forward to continue assisting you in the future! Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service Tel(614)446-2080 Prosmulchandtree@gmail.com

09/01/2020

Jay and his team were fantastic. Very professional and was provided fair pricing. I was impressed by the service, and I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
tree removal and tree trimming

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you in the near future! Jay

07/26/2020

I will now call Pro’s Mulch and Tree Service anytime I need this type of work done. They came by the day after I requested an estimate and the quote was 20% less than any of the other ones. They arrived 15 minutes before the time they suggested and had two trees removed with stumps ground below the soil three hours later. They also cleaned up the area so it looked as if no work had been done. A ve...

Description of Work
Tree removal, stump grinding

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was great working with you. We appreciate you're business and look forward to continue assisting you, friends and family in the future! Thank you, again! Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service

05/11/2020

They worked hard and diligently. Jay seemed to know what he was doing and what branches needed to come down, which was helpful to us. They did an excellent job of cleaning up afterward. There was nothing left behind. The only difficulty we had was with scheduling. They had to cancel a couple of times due to windy or rainy weather, but didn't let us know of the change of plans. Then one morning we ...

Description of Work
They cut down two magnolias that were dying. They cut down many big maple branches that were threatening to fall on our house or neighbors' property and a redbud that was near the power lines.

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue assisting you in the future! Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service Tel(614)446-2080 Prosmulchandtree@gmail.com

04/15/2020

Jay and his employees were prompt in giving an estimate. they returned to do the work when the weather permitted. the edging looks great; the stumps were removed cleanly; the men cleaned up the lawn and beds as needed. the work was promptly and efficiently completed within two hours. I would hire Jay and his employees again.

Description of Work
lawn edging and stump removal

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue assisting you in the future. Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service Tel(614)446-2080 Prosmulchandtree@gmail.com

03/25/2020

Fast and affordable, did a great job. I would recommend to Family and Friends.

Description of Work
Tree Stump removed

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business and look forward to continue assisting you in the future! Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service

11/08/2019

Pro's got my business because their quote was about 50% of what two other companies had told me they would charge. The day of the project, the crew arrived ahead of schedule, having notified me first by text. They worked quickly and efficiently and left the areas of removal spotless. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removal of one large pine tree and seven bushes.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking your time I give us a review. We truly appreciate your business! We'll look forward to continue assisting you in the future. Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service Tel(615)446-2080 Prosmulchandtree@gmail.com

11/06/2019

Jay was so responsive, professional, fast! I was stuck when someone else failed to come when promised. Soon a young tree was to be planted & I wanted equipment and stump out of my yard BEFORE the new tree was planted. When an opportunity came earlier than Jay promised, he called me and did it that afternoon. Then, the tree got planted by the nursery & started taking root earlier than would have be...

Description of Work
A tree stump needed to be removed from backyard

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking your time out of your busy life and leave us a review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue assisting you in the future with any other possible project . Jay Sanchez Pros mulch and tree service Tel(614)446-2080 Prosmulchandtree@gmail.com

We at Pros mulch and tree service have 17 year of experience in tree removal, stump removal, tree trimming, fruit tree pruning, storm dameging tree cabling, landscaping and much more. Why look for a company that only offers one service when you can have it all in one! Makes no sense!

We do not do lawn service! Sorry!

Check, Visa, Discover