New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Portsmouth, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Portsmouth
- DaisyGreen CleanWonderful....Daisy is always on time or early. Does a wonderful job, my house is always sparkling clean. Her prices are great for her hard work & quality. I trust Daisy in my house, she is like a part of my family.
- Maid EasyScheduling and commincating with company owner was easy! I went to Maid Easy's website and used the contact info there to contact Duncan, the owner. He allowed me the flexibility of setting up the time that was most convenient for me. Immediately after we spoke on the phone, Duncan sent an email for me to pay via PayPal. Super easy! He was in contact by text a couple days before to confirm/ remind me of our scheduled time and to ask if my family had any allergies or if I had preferences to cleaning supplies used or any further questions. Angela was my cleaner and she arrived on time with an arsenal of cleaning supplies. She worked diligently for a few hours making my bathroom and kitchen sparkle and my furniture gleam! When she finished, she asks me to walk around and inspect her work and let her know if there was anything that was not satisfactory or if there was anything else I'd like her to do. The quality of her work was professional and much better than I do when I clean on my own! Angela has obviously been trained well and has years of experience! Maid Easy provides a superior cleaning service for a great price! The customer service is excellent and quality of work is outstanding. I would highly recommend Maid Easy
- Maid EasyI scheduled my first cleaning with Maid Easy a little over a week ago and their name could not be any more fitting. I was able to go right to their website, choose the specifications that matched my home, and the price for the cleaning was available instantly. No in home estimations or anything. And even better, I was able to purchase the cleaning instantly online with my credit card. They sent me a few reminders in the days leading up to my cleaning, and a survey following asking if I was happy with the service and if there was anything they could do to improve for next time A very friendly young lady came to my house and worked quickly and efficiently. They did a great job cleaning! My house looked awesome. Definitely the best house cleaning company I’ve dealt with, and I’ve dealt with quite a few in the past. I will definitely be using them again very soon
- The Pane DoctorsCalled and scheduled an appointment for an estimate. They showed up on time, looked at the job and brought a written estimate in person. Very professional and courteous. The written estimate was reasonable and they were willing to bill me monthly. They showed up on the day scheduled and worked hard. The house looks great, very clean and they washed the outside windows. This place hasn't smelled or looked so clean in a long time! All in one day! Plan on keeping them for cleaning. Another nice thing is, they do other jobs around the house. If there's something that needs done, there's only one phone call to make and they'll supply the means to get the job done. I highly recommend their services
- D&Z Cleaning ServiceRhonda charges $10 an hour with a minimum of 5 hours. She cleans my house exactly how I ask her to and uses the products and methods that I requested. She is friendly to my children but doesn't allow socializing to slow her down. She goes above and beyond what is expected. I trust her to be in my house without me there. I can just leave her money and know that she will get the work done. She is the best house cleaner I have ever had
- D&Z Cleaning ServiceShe shows up on time and immediately begins working. She respects your property and follows directions very well.
- Maid To SparkleLater than I thought they were going to be on arrival, but once here worked steadily. Professional appearance and manner. Worked quietly with only one short break. The amount of work they did required them to spend the entire day here and they were not at all intrusive. I would definitely have them back
- Maid For YouI often had to call them to come back for them to redo work. When I got tired of this I eventually canceled. The fee covered the basic work. If there was any additional services they would nickel and dime for anything slightly extra.
- READY MAIDSWell at that time I needed someone and I can tell you that when they first explain, they were excellent. They had 2-3 people and spent 1 hour. They always showed up when they were supposed. They were always punctual.
- Cottage CareI have a large house with several full bathrooms, master bath and half baths...4,300 sq ft. On Monday, one cleaning woman shows up and explains her co-worker had called in sick. Not a problem; I just assumed it'd take longer to clean. Foolish me! In 3 hours she claimed she was finished and my bill was $237.44...that's almost $80 per hour! How on earth you can "clean" 3 full baths, one master bath and 2 half baths and vacuum 5 bedrooms in 3 hours, let alone the entire house, is a mystery. After a quick inspection by my husband & me the mystery was solved...master bedroom ceiling fan is so dirty we had to clean it twice; cobwebs in the corners of rooms and at bases of furniture. The ceiling fan was so bad we took a picture of it. This was the 4th monthly cleaning performed by the local company. I should have known there was a problem the first time, June 2014, which cost me $292. The owner stopped by to see how the cleaning crew had performed their first time at my house & we discovered they "forgot" to vacuum one of the bedrooms. No one was sent back to perform the task, but a small reduction of $25 in next month's service was offered and accepted. July, the next month,, 2 women came & the cleaning was even worse. It took them only 2 1/2 hours to "clean" the entire house. Yes, all the bedrooms were vacuumed (about 5 minutes per room) but the kitchen floor was not cleaned and the dusting throughout the house was hit & miss. I paid $237 (after that $25 reduction). I did not contact the franchise owner to complain. In August, I noted there was a new crew and commented that the previous month's cleaning had been so bad that my decision to stay with the service depended on their performance that day. I pointed out all the areas throughout the house where there had been poor cleaning the previous month. One of the crew members called the owner about my complaints; the owner called me to apologize & offered a reduction in that day's price ($50)...which I again accepted. The cleaning seemed to be acceptable. The 2 women had spent 3 hours cleaning. The reduced price cost was $187. Which brings us to this month and the substandard cleaning performed. I called the owner and left a voice mail message saying the cleaning was awful, only 1 woman for 3 hours and with a consistent substandard performance over the 4 months I never wanted to use their services again. Never heard a word back. However, I did file a complaint with the franchisor so they are aware that one of their franchisees has significant quality control issues & can follow-up
House Cleaners in Portsmouth
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:she was wonderful her name was julie but i cant believe she can all the way from huntington.LIZA H.
- Business Description:www.MaidEasyWV.com Maid Easy is House Cleaning, Maid Easy. Our goal is to provide you the clean, healthy home you deserve for a price and level of customer service that cannot be matched. With straight forward pricing and no hidden fees, online payment options, and a promise to answer any customer service question in 3-5 minutes. Let Maid Easy make your life easier by allowing us to clean your home today. Visit us at www.MaidEasyWV.com for pricing and more information
- Business Description:Upscale & Efficient⚓️ ⭐️The Unforgettable Experience Short Term Furnished Rentals🏡 🔐 Our Mission: Luke 6:31 📍Local And Long Distance Moving AvailableRecent Review:Best moving experience… EVER. The Whitners Moving crew were punctual, professional, careful, and just plain out did an excellent job with my family’s recent move. Communication was crystal clear and their pricing cannot be beat. They turned what is typically a stressful day into a walk in the park. Looking forward to continued business!Josh Z.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Has your property become the neighborhood eyesore or in threat of receiving a fine by the city due to an untamed yard? Tenants move out and leave behind a mess, leaving you with the hassle of cleaning and removing junk just before open house day? Carmen & Ks is a janitorial service provider for both agencies and property owners or managers. We offer exceptional home and yard cleaning services at affordable competitive pricing. From rental properties, foreclosures, vacant lots, and even house..
- Business Description:We are handyman service anywhere from drywall, painting,hanging lights,exercise equipment assembly, plumbing, staining, building decks, hanging Christmas decor, and much more we work hard with costumer to give them the best pricing on the market....
- Business Description:and ye shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season, his leaf also shall not whiter and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalm 1:3
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
- Business Description:Helping Hand is a small business serving areas in Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. We specialize in fire damage and construction cleanup as well as residential and commercial cleaning.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- West Portsmouth
- South Shore
- New Boston
- Franklin Furnace
- South Webster
- Oak Hill
- Coal Grove
home cleaning services in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service413 Marion Pike
- C&B Home Improvement And Roofing Service
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Lucas Building Maintenance323 Mastin Avenue
- Lucas Building Maintenance
- Quick & Professional Movers133 Arch St apt. 1
- Quick & Professional Movers
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Portsmouth, OH?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Portsmouth, OH?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?