Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Portsmouth, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Portsmouth
- BIG SANDY SUPERSTOREThey were on time and kept right at the job until they had it completed. I intended to use them again.
- Lee's Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, & HeatingCalled from the number listed in the phone book and he was at my house within 20 minutes! My refrigerator was working again within any hour. Very quick and a job well done!
- APPLIANCE REPAIRSEd Coinman is the guy who came out to repair my dryer. It is a small business and I chose him because I knew the family. It was very good service. He was here promptly. No problems at all with the service. He was here when he said he was going to be and he was very professional. I would use him again in the future
- LITERAL APPLIANCE REPAIRI found Literal Appliance Repair on this website. I called Thursday morning and Mr. Literal said he would be in town that day and met me that afternoon. He had the part needed for the repair, and was able to fix the freezer that day! Great service and a fair price. I will call him again for any appliance repairs without hesitation
- M & K Washer Sales & Serv IncPrompt response to my phone call; repair person prompt in arriving at my home to inspect dishwasher and order parts. Received phone call to schedule repair - repair person arrived within agreed upon time frame. Repair was quick and efficient.
- PAUL'S APPLIANCE SVCHe has done work for us for years. He has done our washer, dryer, microwave and he does excellent work. When I call him, he comes out right away even if he is a very busy person. He is courteous and very dependable.
- PAUL'S APPLIANCE SVCthe servicer came the day I called and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Very pleased with the prompt and excellent service.
- M & K Washer Sales & Serv IncIce maker had quit working and service man came to ck out what was wrong. He spent approx. 15 to 20 min. trying to fix it with no luck. The motor was totally gone. Was told that he could order one for us at a cost that was close to $200. Since the Fridge is about 12 years old there was no way I was going to pay that much and run the chance of the whole thing going bad. I would just do without. About a week later we received a call from the service man that he had found a used ice maker and would come out and put it in and see if it worked for a fraction of the cost. It's been 2 years and it still works great
- Stickler's Appliance RepairThe ice maker in my refrigerator needed repairing. I've never been happy with other appliance repair companies in the area so I decided to give Stickler's a try. I'm glad I did. The repair was done promptly and professionally and the people were friendly and easy to deal with. I wish the repair cost less, but it is not cheap to have a repairman come to your house and I felt the price was fair. I will definitely use Stickler's the next time I need an appliance repaired
- Sears Appliance RepairThey didn't do any work as far as replacement or anything like that. They came in to fix my refrigerator and they tried to fix it. My refrigerator, I forget how old it was, but I don't think it was over 10 years old, but they replaced my refrigerator because they couldn't find the part that they were putting on my refrigerator. They couldn't find it. So, under the warranty, they replaced my refrigerator completely because they did not have the part, they don't make it any more. My refrigerator was totally fine, all it was, was the ice maker panel, the guys broke it when they came to repair it. When they were fixing the clips back in there and it broke. My refrigerator was stainless steel and all they could get in was white and that would have looked stupid because I had black doors and black everything. So, they replaced it. It wasn't really Sears Home Services, it was just Sears Home Warranty, is what I have. I have an extended warranty, I think for two years. I feel like it was totally worth it. They came several times to fix it. They didn't give up. There was no money out of my pocket, other than what we paid for the warranty. Even though they couldn't fix it, they didn't just leave me hanging. They did as good as they could do, with what we had
Appliance Repair Experts in Portsmouth
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance Of Huntington
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
Deals in Portsmouth for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Portsmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6595 Strip Ave Nw North Canton
North Canton, Ohio
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- LITERAL APPLIANCE REPAIR1306 MARY ST
- LITERAL APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Mr. Appliance of Huntington2200 Adams Ave
Huntington, West Virginia
- Mr. Appliance of Huntington
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair