KOMPAN CEMENT

Founded 1954 • With Angi since October 2004

Kompan Cement is a local company with a small crew. the owner Bob works with the crew and is present on the job site.Family owned company since 1954. Kompan Cement is licensed and bonded in all local muncipality's were required.Kompan Cement provides free estimates.Kompan Cement will provide a $100.00 off coupon on a 1,000sqft concrete project....

B & B Materials

Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MARDAN CEMENT CONTRACTORS

***PHONE CALLS ONLY (216) 524-7252. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES OR EMAILS. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MESSAGES OR EMAILS***Our company has 4-5 employees. The owner is on every job. We don't use subcontractors. We have $1,000,000 in insurance coverage, and are licensed in 25-30 cities yearly. We price work based on the square footage of the job, and we do not have any travel charges. We accept personal checks or cash for payment. We currently do not accept credit card payments. Also doing business as Mardan Cement.

Mr. Level Concrete Leveling

Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.

Offers by Mr. Level Concrete Leveling on Angi

05/09/2018

I highly recommend Kompan Cement. Mr. Kompan came out to give me an estimate the day after I called and he was here when he said he would be. No waiting around. It took 2 days to do all the work and the crew was early in arriving on both days. Mr. Kompan personally works with the crew. The crew was professional, on time, and hard working. They do excellent work and the price was good.

Description of Work
I had a driveway, walkway, and patio replaced

01/07/2018

Three low spot constantlly gather dirt and have to be pressure washed and then treated every other year. But the real problem is winter time. Ice gathers and is very unsafe I have fallen as well as guests. Owner not willing to admit poor pouring. Tried to have a driveway leveled. 2 levelers said they could not level as the problem lay in the initial pouring of the driveway. I have photos but havin...

Description of Work
New driveway

05/09/2017

I would recommend Bob without reservation. His cost was very competitive. He came out within two days of my original contact, provided a quote the evening after he visited, and once the contract was signed he was at the site as soon as weather permitted. He and his crew were very neat, minimizing lawn damage by cutting the edge of the driveway and leaving the sod in the area from which it was take...

Description of Work
Removal of an old concrete driveway. Pouring of a new driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

12/26/2016

Very well. Mr Kompan explained how it would go and did exactly that. Looks good, was easy and straight forward to deal with.

Description of Work
Had driveway and patio replaced

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

10/27/2015

Description of Work
Excellent all the way around. Prompt contact when I reached out for quote. Timely work done at a fair price.

Category concrete driveways

Specializing in driveway replacement,kompan cement can provide for all your concrete needs including,patio, sidewalks, garage floor,basement floor, footer and masonary foundation, removal of existing concrete and haul away service.