Northcoast Handyman Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

3.9

Handyman Services. One Call Does it All. Big Jobs and Small we do it all. Free Estimates, Fully Insured, Very Reliable.....

A Painters Touch & More

With over 8 years of professional painting experience, I am here to address all your interior and exterior needs and dreams you may have. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts.

JJ's Fix-it Service

We are a local small business that would love to complete your project! I have done many types of handyman jobs over the last 20+ years. What can I do for you? We love our military, first responders and senior citizens. We offer discounts!

Offers by JJ's Fix-it Service on Angi
Mandy Aandewiel

Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both interior and exterior for approximately 10 years.

09/25/2015

I have spent money for this service of Angies list and have been put off immediately because of seeing this service that ended up costing us so much money and frustrationAgain, I would not even be putting this out there except for the fact that I just joined Angies list to get good reliable providers and this Handyman Service shows up at the top of the list....I would not hire them again except po...

Description of Work
I am disappointed that Angies list, which I just joined, listed this service. Theya re not fully accredited in the jobs that they perform. We did have them finish off a room above a garage area and it is beautiful as we can see. However we then asked them to do some finish work in a kitchen area including electrical and crown molding. I then brought in an actual kitchen remodeling accredited/licensed business and they poiunted out all of the things that were being done wrong. We approached them and they admitted they did not have the knowledge to do the electrical work...there were things started that we excused them from doing and had a licensed electrician do...it cost us $$$$ some of the damge could not be reverseed resulting in loss of undercounter lights as the rewiring that needed done was so extensive that it was not worth the money to me. Also we had to spend extra$$ to correct damge done to drywall. The crown molding is still crooked.

Category drywall

09/10/2014

Description of Work
I left a message and he called and left me a message saying he wouldn't be available until Sept. I called and told him I'd like to get him over here to give me a quote. Did not hear back from him

Category drywall,electrician

08/17/2013

They are very prompt and efficient. The work is high quality and the work force perform their duties with accuracy, knowledge and skill.

Description of Work
Drywall after building walls. Electric outlets,switches. Hang fanlights, wire for appliances.

Category drywall,electrician