Northcoast Handyman Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

3.9

608 Oakland Ave

Sandusky, OH 44870

Handyman Services. One Call Does it All. Big Jobs and Small we do it all. Free Estimates, Fully Insured, Very Reliable..

09/25/2015

jodie S.

I have spent money for this service of Angies list and have been put off immediately because of seeing this service that ended up costing us so much money and frustrationAgain, I would not even be putting this out there except for the fact that I just joined Angies list to get good reliable providers and this Handyman Service shows up at the top of the list....I would not hire them again except possibly for for trivial jobs...nothing that requires knowledge of electrical or technical work. My biggest disappointment is that i have spent money for this Angies list service onlyto see this handyman service that I definitely would not hire again. Does Angies list look at the qualifications of the service people they list???

Description of Work
I am disappointed that Angies list, which I just joined, listed this service. Theya re not fully accredited in the jobs that they perform. We did have them finish off a room above a garage area and it is beautiful as we can see. However we then asked them to do some finish work in a kitchen area including electrical and crown molding. I then brought in an actual kitchen remodeling accredited/licensed business and they poiunted out all of the things that were being done wrong. We approached them and they admitted they did not have the knowledge to do the electrical work...there were things started that we excused them from doing and had a licensed electrician do...it cost us $$$$ some of the damge could not be reverseed resulting in loss of undercounter lights as the rewiring that needed done was so extensive that it was not worth the money to me. Also we had to spend extra$$ to correct damge done to drywall. The crown molding is still crooked.

Category drywall

09/10/2014

Linda O.

Description of Work
I left a message and he called and left me a message saying he wouldn't be available until Sept. I called and told him I'd like to get him over here to give me a quote. Did not hear back from him

Category drywall, electrician

08/17/2013

Sari K.

They are very prompt and efficient. The work is high quality and the work force perform their duties with accuracy, knowledge and skill.

Description of Work
Drywall after building walls. Electric outlets,switches. Hang fanlights, wire for appliances.

Category drywall, electrician

The Energy Savers Roofs & More

We specialize in roofing, gutters, gutter guards, insulation in attics , walls, crawlspaces , sill plates, and pole barns at an affordable price. The Energy Savers Roofs and More is the only company in Ohio and Michigan that provides guaranteed energy savings if the home qualifies. All estimates are free. Family owned and operated since 2011. We offer excellent no interest options. We strive to make each and every customer satisfied. Feel free to look us up on all of our websites. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. theenergysavers.pro energysaversroofsandmore.com

Offers Coupon

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Insulate My Home

Insulate My Home is a residential insulation contractor. We provide materials and installation services for all types of home projects with a focus on affordability, quality, and customer service. Whether you’re buying a new home or updating your current house, we’re the experienced residential insulation contractors you can trust. We’ve insulated thousands of homes throughout Ohio & Western PA. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award