Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in New Carlisle, OH
There are 24 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in New Carlisle
- SavATree DaytonVery communicative from start to finish. The arborist spent the time to understand my needs, and I had a digital quote and an estimated start date in no time. The crew arrived and verified the work before they started, and walked me through afterwards. My trees look great and you'd never know they were there with how they cleaned up. Payment was very easy online. Would recommend to anyone
- Stump CuttersThey did a great job! They were very responsive and had the lowest quote. I was able to get on their schedule quciky. They removed a tree and all the brush and wood, cleaned up the yard. I am very satisfied with this company's services and price.
- Stump CuttersMy experience with this company was great! Reasonable prices and made everything look better than before. They cut two dead trees out of my backyard without any damage to my yard. My flower bed was a mess and my pavers looked awful and out of place but they took care of it and now it looks better than ever. I highly recommend this company for any landscaping needs, tree or stump removal
- Stump CuttersExcellent customer service and an immediate phone response from the owner. Finding someone willing to work is getting difficult and I will use them again.
- Stump CuttersFound Stump Grinders by accident, observing owner in local grocery store wearing a shirt with company advertising services. Nicholas came to my home a few hours later to assess the project and set a date and time to complete the work. On the scheduled day, Owner, Nicholas, brought one helper and completed the work. Will definitely hire again with written estimate for front yard clean up and replacing old tired bushes and shrubs. Very professional and dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Stump CuttersVery pleased with work done. The workers were very careful around all my landscaping. Was extremely grateful that nothing was left to clean up. Very friendly and easy work with since i had very specific instructions on what i wanted done…will definitely recommend to my family and friends
- Timberland Tree Care and Property MaintenanceIt was excellent . This guy is awesome in any tree work . highly, highly recommended . It was very awesome.
- Tree Care SolutionsIt went wonderfully. Jason and his employees saw what needed to be done and did it all. They were great! They explained everything and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Tree Care Services. They cleaned up everything, you couldn't tell we had trees trimmed and dead wooded because there was nothing in the yard, front or back. The trees look so, so much better
- Co. Z LLCCourtesy, efficient, respectful of property, great job on trees and clean up. Definitely will use Co. Z for future projects.
- A&A Tree Service LLCA &A Tree Service was very prompt in providing a quote and scheduling our tree removal. They arrived when scheduled and completed the work (2 magnolia trees removed) quickly and carefully (trees were next to house). Their price was very reasonable and the care they took in cleaning up after they were done was beyond my expectations. I would recommend A & A Tree Service to others and I would definitely hire again
Tree Service Companies in New Carlisle
- Business Description:"We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet with our customers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take time to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, quality, and safety. We have more then 10 years on the..Recent Review:They were fantastic. They were very professional and nice gentlemen.Patrick T.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:JPD Tree Service did an excellent job on removing an out of control pear tree in my back yard that had additional sucker sprouts in various spots around the yard. They came out early in the AM and were done in just a few hours. I had them come back to grind out the stumps and thin out my pin oak in the front yard as well. After all was complete, they cleaned up the area of ALL debris and barely left any sign that they were even there. I will have them come back for hedge trimming and will recommend them to my neighbors and friendsGeorge M.
- Business Description:Specialize in tree and stump removal, land clearing, landscaping and hardscaping. Tree removal done with bucket truck or a climber. We have the equipment to get the job done right and in a timely manner. Been doing tree work my whole life branched off from my familys tree business and started my own in 2016.Recent Review:They did a great job! They were very responsive and had the lowest quote. I was able to get on their schedule quciky. They removed a tree and all the brush and wood, cleaned up the yard. I am very satisfied with this company's services and priceSarah T.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned, local company with 4 retired Air Force members on our team. We are focused on providing high-quality service, affordable prices, and most importantly, customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to exceed your expectations. No job is too complicated or simpleRecent Review:I obtained three quotes, which were all similar in price. However, the person from 3n1, Art, came across as very sincere and honest. He stated that some work that I had requested after initial consulting would be added with no cost. I decided to go with 3n1. They arrived, and I reviewed the work that I wanted done with Stu, the owner. He actually agreed to remove a couple of dead branches from one of the trees that I had not requested on the original quote with no additional cost. The owner Stu actually performed all the trimming. The work was done very professionally and completed in a very reasonable time. The crew was very friendly and cleaned up all debris. I had used a another tree trimming service for several years before this, but decided to change to someone else. I am very glad I did. I will not hesitate to use 3n1 for any future tree issuesWilliam S.
- Business Description:As a 2016 Super Service Award winner, AJ’s Tree Service is a family owned and operated local business who specializes in personalized and thorough attention to all of your tree service needs. It is our goal to bring back the personal approach to customers. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is the personal approach we take with all of our estimates and service. We take the time to answer all of your qu..Recent Review:AJ consulted with me all throughout the huge undertaking. AJ and his crew worked for two solid days taking down tall trees, stump grinding, and cleaning huge vines off the remaining trees. Safety was never compromised while working. After everything was cleaned out, AJ leveled the area, seeded, and placed straw over top of this large portion of our yard. Our yard looks so clean and open. This was quality work by professionals who guaranteed customer satisfaction and delivered! I highly recommend AJs Tree Service for your needs. We will most definitely use AJ for all of our outdoor needs. Thank you, AJ and crewGail A.
- Business Description:Family owned business serving the Dayton and Cincinnati area.Recent Review:The work went really well. George and his crew of two guys showed up on time. They started work at around 9am and finished at around 6pm. They did not stop all day. They did a lot of work. I was very happy with the results. The most impressive part of their work was how well they cleaned everything up. I don't think there is a single twig to be found anywhere in the yard where they worked. They really did a great job of picking up all the debris and getting it out of the yard. I can easily go out right now and mow my entire yard and not hit one stick. The Willow tree was a big job, but they got it down and took it all away. I am very pleased with all the work they did for meRick N.
- Business Description:Free Estimates , 24hr. Emergency Service Call (937)508-1591 , (513)544-5975. Fully Licensed , Bonded & Insured. Senior & Military Discounts. Trimming , Removal , Storm Damage & Insurance Billing , Stump Removal , Mulching , Koi Ponds & Waterfalls , Bucket Truck / Crane Service Available, Topping , Cabling / Bracing. We Except All Major Credit Cards. 24/7 Emergency Services Available. Any Concerns or Complaints call Jeremy DeLong at (937)508-1591 any concerns directed to an employee personal p..Recent Review:Highly recommend delong forestry & landscaping for all your landscaping needs or tree removal! They did a fantastic job taking my tree out of my yard and cleaning up very professional. Great service and affordable!! Big thank you for all your hard worMegan C.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The performance was excellent. Prompt, good communication, excellent performance and a fair price. The entire job was completed within 2 hours of my request.Michael M.
- Business Description:Covid-19: STILL OPEN and offering discounts for Angie's Members. With over 10 years of experience and knowledge in the industry, we have proudly helped homeowners with their tree services. Our company is dedicated to providing quality work at affordable prices to ensure the customer is satisfied. We specialize in tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding, stump removal, and spring/fall clean-ups. Give us a call for your free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent job removing a difficult tree. The work was professional and at a very fair price. This is a good team and I would definitely hire again.Mark H.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
Deals in New Carlisle for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Yellow Springs
- Saint Paris
- West Milton
- Ludlow Falls
tree removal services in New Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Kut Above Lawn & Landscaping, LLCP.O. Box 341181
- A to Z remodeling 8720 Pippin Rd
- A1 Affordable Tree Care1765 E St Rt 41
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- Aarons Tree Service LLC2910 Needmore Rd
- Affordable climbing arborist101 n western ave
- Affordable Tree and Stump Removal5390 Dunmore Rd
- Afordable Tree Experts2905 California Ave
- AG & B Professional Tree Service 4925 Far Hills Ave
- AGGRESSIVE TREE SERVICE8100 MEEKER RD
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- all cutz tree care707 white pine st
New Carlisle, Ohio
- ALLSCAPES MANAGEMENT LLC141 SHARPE AVE
- Alscape Land Design LLC145 Heathcliff Rd Uppr
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Pride Tree Care733 West Jefferson Street
- American Tree Cutters & Landscaping LLC.6325 Shady Knoll Dr
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Arbor Tree Care Dayton1472 Stanley Ave
- Ater And Sons Landscape Tree And Mulch19 Klee Ave
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A Kut Above Lawn & Landscaping, LLC
- Beaver Creek Tree Care Co65 Weller Ave
- Beaver Creek Tree Service137 Frahn Ave
- Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery4382 Kemp Rd
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Belmont Tree Co1750 Speice Ave
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- BioSource869 U.S. 68
- Bishop's Stump Removal And Tree Service2365 W First Street
- BRITT TREE CO2480 E. LOWER SPRINGBORO RD.
- Brother&sons tree care
- Buckeye Ecocare1851 S Metro Pkwy
- Buckeye's Forestry2753 Brookshire Ln
- Beaver Creek Tree Care Co
- C & S Tree & Recycling Center2551 Dayton Rd
- C&N Tree & Lawn Care1177 SELMA ROAD
- C&S Tree Recycling ctr.2551 Dayton Rd.
- CHANEY'S NURSERY INC1610 MCKAIG RD
- Chris' Tree Care & Property Maintenance
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Coleman Lawn & Tree Service204 E Main St
- Complete Innovations3106 Illinois Ave
- Cooper landscaping7020 W State Route 41
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Cundiff Town & Country Tree4212 Indian Ripple Rd
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- C & S Tree & Recycling Center
- Dan's Tree Service1514 Ottowa Dr
- Daniel & Sons Tree Care
- DEALS LANDSCAPE SERVICE INC3454 DAYTON XENIA RD
- Deans Tree Service Llc812 Cedar St
- DeLong Forestry and Landscaping11081 Christiansburg Jackson Rd
Saint Paris, Ohio
- Denlinger Landscaping13832 Upper Lewisburg Salem Rd.
- Dan's Tree Service
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- EARTH WORKS INC5266 WADSWORTH RD
- EJS Tree Service564 E Cassilly St
- Emerald Green ProsPO Box 2548
- Enoch Tree Care LLC530 Linden Ave
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Essential Landscaping & IrrigationPO Box 1275
- Ewtopia Tree Service1008 S Brown School Rd
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC
- GATORSCAPE LLC3255 BOXWOOD DR
- George's Tree & Landscaping Services7468 Butler Warren Rd
- Gillam Lawncare & Landscaping9736 Old Columbus RD
South Vienna, Ohio
- Girl Friday's Greenhouse113 Parkhurst Rd
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Greenbush Professional Services LLC3197 Platt Road
- GREG GAULT CONSTRUCTION6508 State Rd
- Grizzly's Tree Specialists 1124 Dibert Ave
- Guyton Tree Care & Stump Removal2550 Ross Ln
- GATORSCAPE LLC
- Mark Webber's Landscaping Co8172 Hemple Rd
- Marlow Tree CoPO Box 13074
- Martin's Tree Service LLC804 E Deacatur
- MBI Tree Service872 Franklin Rd
- Miami Valley Construction Group, LLC1355 Enterprise Lane
- Murray's Tree Care501 N Belmont Ave
- MV Lawn Care LLCP.O. Box 332
South Vienna, Ohio
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
- MY LAWN & LANDSCAPING CO3159 STATE ROUTE 42
Spring Valley, Ohio
- Mark Webber's Landscaping Co