DeLong Forestry and Landscaping

Saint Paris, OH 43072

Maple Trim & Honeysuckle Flat Wall

Maple Trim & Honeysuckle Flat Wall

tree service202045432
Removal of damaged maple lead towards home and wire. Trimming honeysuckle flush with fence.

Free Estimates , 24hr. Emergency Service Call (937)508-1591 , (513)544-5975. Fully Licensed , Bonded & Insured. Senior & Military Discounts. Trimming , Removal , Storm Damage & Insurance Billing , Stump Removal , Mulching , Koi Ponds & Waterfalls , Bucket Truck / Crane Service Available, Topping , Cabling / Bracing. We Except All Major Credit Cards. 24/7 Emergency Services Available. Any Concerns or Complaints call Jeremy DeLong at (937)508-1591 any concerns directed to an employee personal phone is not recognized as officially submitted Must be brought to the attention of the owner or management to be handled directly. Thank you for your business and choosing us to help with your forestry needs....

4.2

Resposiveness

4.4
tree service (18)lawn & landscaping (4)

11/11/2020

I was more than satisfied with their work. They were friendly & very efficient in their work. They did a great job of cleaning up when they were through. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing tree work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maple Removal & Maple Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Thank you Mrs.[Member Name Removed] we enjoyed being able to serve you with your tree care needs Have a Safe Happy Holiday Season

10/10/2020

Great customer service! I recommended them to my neighbor after they did work for me last year. I called them again this year to remove a tree and they will be back to trim trees next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Thank you Mrs.[Member Name Removed] it is our pleasure helping you with your projects we greatly appreciate all your business and Thank you for referring us to your neighbors have a great day Thank you.

09/27/2020

Amazing! He is now my go-to guy for anything tree related. I also plan to hire him for spring time landscaping work. He encountered sleeping racoons in tree requiring cabling. He did a work-around requiring coming back in a few days to see if they were gone so he could finish project. Raccoons had left and all is good. I give him 5***

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming And Cabling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

08/24/2020

Everything was great. Work was none as promised, they were on time and everything was cleaned from the tree service and bush removable. I will definitely hire again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

06/11/2020

Never received a written quote as requested and never received an itemized bill as requested. No contact after the job. They also requested payment at time of completion. I have an 820+ credit score.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim shrubs, remove mulch, remove one flower, new mulch, stone around rock.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

06/02/2020

The job went well. The crew arrived on time and ready to work after a brief introduction of the crew and review of the services to be performed. The crew was efficient and removed all debris. I would definitely recommend them and hire them for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming and removal of honeysuckle.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

05/27/2020

FINE. THEY FORGOT TO CUT DOWN ONE TREE BRANCH WHICH WAS HANGING FROM THE TREE, WHICH I HAD ALREADY PAID TO HAVE CUT DOWN. THEY SAID THEY WOULD COME BACK AND TAKE CARE OF IT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TREES SPRAYED FOR MITES, TREES CUT DOWN, TREES SPRAYED FOR BUGS, STUMPS CUT UP AND REMOVED

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed] we value your business Im apologize if the crew missed a limb I will have them there first thing tomorrow morning to have it taken care of. Thank you

12/27/2019

Johnathan & his crew did a good job removing the maple tree, on sat. they were to return on Monday, to remove limbs around power lines. they DID NOT nor did they call. they DID NOT show up on tue. I called on tue eve, they did not come out on wed, because I would not be at home, said they would be there on thurs. they DID NOT. finally someone came on Friday, & FINISHED THE JOB. I did not like the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
maple tree cut down & trim around power lines

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

08/02/2019

Hired this company Wednesday morning to take down a tree, grind the stump and remove the wood. They said they should have it done by the end of the day. They dropped the tree and left for the day saying that would be back first thing Thursday morning to clean everything up. Came back at 11 on Thursday removed the brush and some of the wood telling my son they would be back Friday to get the rest o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Photo for DeLong Forestry and Landscaping - 11081 Christiansburg Jackson Rd, Saint Paris, OH - 38021611

Im sorry you feel you had a bad experience. We try to be as clear upfront as possible It was explained prior to start that if we could not complete day one you didnt pay til it was. Also the stump removal was also explained we couldnt get to close to patio as to do damage the concrete. With the removal of the stump if there is any high spot we explained that once the chips were removed to call us ...

07/25/2019

Excellent!!! Very pleased with the whole procedure from start to finish. Came out and walked around with me and listened to what I wanted done and told me what they recommended. Very professional! The crew was very friendly. Clean up was a team effort. There wasn't a leaf left anywhere when they finished. They raked and swept. Can't say enough about this company. The tree looks so good. I have alr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Magnolia tree trimmed up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Thank you for your kind review we are glad you have had a positive experience working with us and we have had working for you. We wish you and your family the best. Thank you Respectfully Jeremy DeLong

Tree Trimming , Removal , Dead Wooding , Cabling , Mulch , Landscape Design , Koi Habitats , Waterfall's & Fountains , Thinning , Elevating, Stump Removal.

Wood Spliting