If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in New Carlisle, OH
There are 14 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in New Carlisle
- Magnetic Home ServicesWe had a full front porch and 2.5 garage built, Magnetic Home service was great at keeping the work going even through the COVID-19 pandemic. Their choice of contractors was excellent. Magnetic kept quality and price in my best interest and within budget. I will use Magnetic Home Service on my next project and would highly recommend them read less
- Mowery Construction IncEverything was top notch! Jason & his crew have excellent skill & design ideas. I highly recommend Jason Mowery for any project. Their goal is to do what you ask & help embelish your ideas. I am beyond pleased!
- Security Roofing IncGreat! Was doubtful if they would get the roof on the house the day it was scheduled due to a light snowfall, but they came out first thing checked out the surface of the wood and blew off the snow and got to work. Comment by one of the other contractors was that does roofing was they would have gone home, but Security was there to put on a roof and they did. Put in a good long day and got a lot done then returned the following day to finish up. Cleanup post installation was good. Wish all the contractors building our new home would have been this determined to get the job done right and cleanup afterwards read less
- Paul A Maiden Construction LTDThey came in and did the renovation work, dry wall, carpeting, flooring. He's very personable, conscientious, and followed through on warranty when repairs needed to be done.
- BEAVER CONSTRUCTIONGreat! Frank came out two days before Thanksgiving, tore out the old concrete, poured the new section and had it all done before the holiday. The whole job was finished within 10 days of the first time I contacted him.
- A E FickertBecause of the widespread damage caused by the hail storm, it took a awhile to get all of the work completed. The delay was understandable and they did inspect the damage and put a patch on the roof to prevent leaking in the interim. The work was all well done. The only issue that we had was quite a bit a very sloppy caulking which was a little unsightly - I let them know about the problem and they sent someone out within a day or two to work on the issue. I found them to be very friendly, helpful and responsive read less
- JSW Construction LLCWe were very nervous about building a new house as we had very little experience in this area. We needed a general contractor that we could trust to do a good job. JSW Construction LLC was the right choice. They had the best people for each job as the project progressed. Jason with JSW practically lived on the job site to make sure that every step of the project went as planned. They built me a very high quality house that is the pride of the neighborhood. JSW was always very professional and responsive to all of my concerns during the project. I highly recommend them for any type of construction or remodeling work read less
- DUNNINGTON CUSTOM BUILDERSTHIS COMPANY WAS VERY RESPONSIBLE AND HELPED US GET ACQUAINTED WITH OUR NEW NEIGHBORS. THE BUILDERS WERE GREAT PEOPLE ALL AROUND. THEY WERE HONEST AND MADE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.
- BEAVER VU CONSTRUCTIONBecause of problems in finding anyone who would do the work, time became a real constraint. They worked with us to start the job immediately and finish on schedule. The entire crew was prompt, efficient, very pleasant to work with and did an excellent job. Only one unanticipated problem was found and we asked them to add some additional painting (two doors) which had been unplanned. The additional charges were very nominal and reasonable read less
- First Construction & Remodeling LLCWe had dealings with them in three separate previous occasions. They are very cooperative. They've got a halfway decent crew that basically shows up when they say they are going to show up which is a real problem in this area with craftsmen. As a matter of fact that was a complaint that was even voiced to the local newspaper that craftsmen around here like plumbers, electricians etc tend to take a very casual attitude about things like calling back when you leave a message or showing up when they say they are going to show up. These folks are not like that. They are on the job and do a really good job. This will be the fourth time I've used their services and they've also got very good rates. They were fairly reasonable and it was a good experience. They had a plumber that was a little bit more like the kind that we didn't really want to work with and this is the last time we are going to be working with him because we are having problems with him. The electrician in particular was excellent read less
House Builders in New Carlisle
- Business Description:At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas.. read lessRecent Review:Rob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend read lessLindsay W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business based in Wilmington, Ohio. We specializing in all forms of commercial and residential construction and electrical services. We are licensed master electrician OH LIC #48028, we are fully insured and covered by Ohio Workers Compensation. All of our technicians are employees of our company read lessRecent Review:Talked briefly and he did not follow through with contact and our discussion.Gary F.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called him read lessMegan J.
- Business Description:Interior Painting, Wallpaper Removing, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Home ImprovementsRecent Review:Gabriel and his crew were excellent. They were very professional and knew what they were doing.. We could not be more pleased with their work. Bill who did the drywall repairs did an excellent job. He found cracks in drywall and repaired that we did not see in cathedral area. They did not try to cut corners. They seemed to take pride in a job well done. The cost was very fair for the amount of work and time they put in. I highly recommend Gabriel and hos company read lessCharles F.
- Business Description:We offer Construction and remodeling services including fire and water restoration.Recent Review:Kenneth and Marciano did excellent work. The price was very reasonable. Challenges arose and they dealt with them beautifully. Their clean up was excellent and their work guaranteed for 5 years. Outstanding duo; would hire again unconditionally. Carol Ros read lessCarol R.
- Business Description:Bonham Electric, Inc., one of the most established electrical contractors in Dayton, OH, offering residential service, commercial service, new construction, generator service, and much more.Recent Review:We wanted a backup generator for our house. For living in an industrialized area (Dayton), we lose power about as often as many 3rd world countries. When the power goes out, we can't get water (we have a water well in B'creek), we can't get heat (even though it's a gas furnace), and hot water (we have a power-vent gas water heater), among the other normal electric things in the house. I had no idea where to start to get this process going. Out of frustration, I simply called Bonham Electric, since they installed Kohler generators (I preferred those over Generac). Jeff Bonham himself, came out to the house in November 2020, checked our house, did a full electric load calculation (I was wanting a whole house generator - 18KW), explained to me what was needed, and advised me on what size generator was needed and also strongly suggested two "load sheds" for the stove and A/C. (These load sheds hold off power to those two components for 5 minutes after the generator kicks in to reduce the initial power load to the generator, allowing it to "catch-up" with everything else before those items turn on - HIGHLY recommended!) I also asked for a new electric panel, since mine had the older "Push-Matic" breakers. They're difficult to find and expensive if you CAN find them when one breaks or you need an additional circuit run in the house. Jeff advised me it would take until May 2021 before they could get the generator installed due to supply issues under COVID. He quoted me a price of $12,400, to include all equipment, the concrete base for the generator, the plumbing changes (gas line run for the generator), all inspections, and the labor. We agreed and paid half the cost up front. May 2021 arrived and I received a call from them about a week before they arrived. The day of the install meant we were without power for the better part of the day (about 5 hours - we fully expected this). Levi and the other guy that was sent with him worked diligently through the whole process. I offered each of them soft drinks or water and even offered to get them lunch since they worked right through lunch! They denied it all and kept at their tasks. The plumbers (NewPath Plumbing) arrived about an hour and a half after the electricians showed up. They did a full gas line calculation to make certain the gas supply to our house would support the generator along with our other gas appliances (Jeff estimated it would since he's done estimations on probably a couple thousand generator installs). After that was done (about 20 minutes) they set right to work installing a flex-line that exited to the outside, about 4' from the generator. This was somewhat of an ingenious solution instead of running large "hard" pipe through our basement from one end to the other. Within minutes, that flex gas line was run through the basement and connected with a shutoff to the house supply line! No joke! They also worked through lunch, and denied my offering of any drinks! By about 3:00PM we had power restored, a new breaker box installed with new breakers, a new transfer switch installed outside, new power lines run into the house from the meter to the breaker box, a new gas-line run to the generator, and the whole reason for this work - a new generator. Levi and his co-worker from Bonham explained the operation of the generator, what was done, how it was connected and asked multiple times through the explanation if I had any questions. He was really thorough, not to mention very polite! The same applied to both NewPath Plumbing techs that were there too! They were ALL courteous, well informed about what was needed, and explained when I asked Q's about the process as they went along. I tried to back off and let them do their work as much as possible. About 10 days or so after the installation, the plumbers came back for the plumbing inspection (which was done "virtually" by phone with the inspector). About a week later the electrical inspection came up and the electrical inspector showed up physically. We passed both inspections with flying colors. While Levi was here for the inspection, I asked him to change the day of the "generator exercise" to a different day, since the original time set interfered with meetings my wife and I typically have, while we work from home. He changed that within a couple minutes and asked if I had any other Q's. Nope. Real live test: DP&L had people trimming trees along the power lines in our back yard and through our neighborhood. About a week later while my wife and I were working in the house and about 1:30PM, the power dropped. I saw my monitors go black and the room light go off. I looked at my wife and said we just lost power. And just about the time I finished that sentence, the generator kicked on and power came back up! Dang, that was sooooo nice. About 10 minutes later, I walked out on our back patio to see what was going on and I heard a loud POP. That was the transfer switch putting us back on line power. The generator continued to run for a few more minutes to cool down and then shut off. Everything worked as advertised and perfectly! I HIGHLY recommend Bonham Electric to install a generator for you. If they're this good for an install like this, I would trust them with all your electric needs. Outstanding work. It's all neat, clean, works perfectly, and their employees are enjoyable to work with read lessDavid J.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
- Business Description:The East Company is a construction contractor firm, located in Dayton, Ohio. We provide many construction services across the Miami Valley region for residential and light commercial entities. Some of the services available with the East Company are, home remodeling, home additions, masonry work … including brick work, custom design and more! East Company is also capable of kitchen remodeling, custom cabinets and installation, bathroom remodeling, home repairs, including plumbing and electri.. read lessRecent Review:Jade and his crew from the East Company were fantastic! They put new siding on my house and garage in only a matter of days! It looks like a brand new house now! Jade even went out of his way to help me with things that had nothing to do with what I hired him for! I will definitely keep him in my contact list for future projects. Very highly recommended!!! read lessCheryl O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- Yellow Springs
- Saint Paris
- West Milton
- Ludlow Falls
home builders in New Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Around Painting & Home Restorations19 MacReady Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN HOMECRAFT2093 HILLTOP RD
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCHITECTURAL RECLAMATION312 S RIVER ST
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A E Fickert
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BOB WITT CONSTRUCTION LTD12186 MARQUART RD
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bon Builders, Inc.4283 Old Springfield Rd
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- BRUNS GENERAL CONTRACTING INC3050 S TIPP COWLESVILLE RD
Tipp City, Ohio
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- Castlebrook Builders1734 Parker Dr
- Centerville Construction Inc91 Gershwin Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Cleary Building - Troy1201 Barnhart Rd
- Colley and Sons Contracting
- Complete Home Care 311 W Pleasant St
- COUNTRYSIDE BUILDERS10125 BLACK PIKE
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Cox Construction Co. Inc.4800 Hoover Avenue
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Dayton Roof & Remodeling Co418 Merrick Dr
- Deters Construction Services3228 Spillway Ct
- Doyle Homes3495 W Elm St
- DRYWALL WIZARD7211 Taylorsville Rd.
- Duckie Exterior Solutions2099 Hamilton Eaton Rd
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dayton Roof & Remodeling Co
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.1098 Parkway Dr
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- E.S.G. Innovative Solutions Inc.
- First Construction & Remodeling LLC4628 Hickory Ridge Rd
- Five stars hs llc1127 wyoming st
- Fleagle's Home Improvement LLC2220 Gauby Rd
New Madison, Ohio
- Full Spectrum Construction LLC300 1/2 E. Troy Pike
- Fyffe Construction & Maintenance1881 Owendale Dr
- First Construction & Remodeling LLC
- Garber General LLC6814 Milton Carlisle Road
- General Contractors, LLC7731 OH-29
De Graff, Ohio
- Gerald W. Matthews Contractor & Builder LTD331 Dayton Avenue
- GL Dart General Contracting - A1 Roofing & Construction74 E Franklin St
- Global Natural Stones LLC485 N Main Street
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- GSM construction2909 Wylie Dr
- Garber General LLC
- Indian Ridge1901 Navajo Trl
- Indian Ridge
- J&J Custom Construction LLC1855 Bellbrook Ave
- JB Elite Construction5784 Thomas Dr
- JD Enterprises Inc7670 Bigger Rd
- Jeff Bonham Electric Inc3521 Wrightway Rd
- JOHN DAVIS3611 Ridgeway Rd
- Jon Gebbie Contracting & Construction, Inc.922 E. Canal St.
- J&J Custom Construction LLC
- LARRY FOURMAN CONSTRUCTION3904 DREW RD
- LARRY FOURMAN CONSTRUCTION
- Masonry Scientist3443 Linwood Ave
- Mauk Cabinets By Design N131 W. Main Street
Tipp City, Ohio
- MCAARON MARTIN CONSTRUCTION CO2256 RICE ST
- Miami Valley Construction Group, LLC1355 Enterprise Lane
- MIAMI VALLEY MECHANICAL515 Michigan ave.
- Miami Valley Security, LLC.217 North Main St.
- MK Construction3213 Dahlia Dr
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Masonry Scientist
- Parrett Collett Construction 824 Shrine Rd
- Paul A Maiden Construction LTD2011 Homesite Dr
- Premier Restoration & Mechanical Services229 S. Third St
- Pro PaintworksPO Box 49068
- Pro-Com Builders1999 Woodson Ct
- Pure Drywall Inc3327 Stanley Ave c
- Parrett Collett Construction