Bob A Haines Carpet Repair

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2010

Bob A. Haines Carpet Repair in Milford, OH has been providing quality and professional carpet and rug repair services in the Tri-State area since 1984. Our professional team guarantees satisfaction in every quality service that we render. Let us put our experience and expertise to work for you. Our company is fully insured. Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services....

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

I perform all cleanings and estimates. Honesty and great results at a fair price is my goal. Please text 513-383-5293 for immediate response, and all other calls will be returned between scheduled appointments. All sevices are unconditionally guaranteed. Services offered include: area rug cleaning, wall to wall carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture and upholstery cleaning, water extraction.

The ProDry cleaning process was developed on the idea that there had to be a healthier, more effective way to clean carpets without the damaging environmental impact than traditional steam cleaning entails. We solved this problem by choosing to go the route of Carpet Encapsulation with the use of our main product ENCAP-Extra -- a green-certified, safe and non-toxic cleaning solution to deliver an unmatched carpet cleaning experience. This process relies on the deep-cleaning of our carpet cleaning machines, the magic of encapsulation and the use of 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, which greatly reduces dry times and the risk of mold and mildew that excess water can cause. The result is a deeper, longer lasting, faster drying clean and the peace of mind of having a healthier home for you and your family. Your carpets will be dry in 1-2 hours. When you use less water, carpets simply dry faster. Instead of using gallons of water like typical steam cleaning, ProDry uses only a fraction of the water. This low-moisture process combined with our natural encapsulating cleaning solution penetrate deep into your carpets fibers and not only leaves carpets cleaner, but reduces dry times to a couple hours rather than a couple of days. So you and your family can get back to enjoying life in your cleaner, healthier home more quickly. ProDry’s goal is to help you spend less time worrying about whether your carpets and furniture are clean and safe and more time enjoying your family in a clean healthy home. ProDry uses a specially designed, green-certified cleaning solution that employs the magic of encapsulation to penetrate deep into your carpet, breaking up dirt and grime and lifting it to the surface, what isn’t captured immediately is encapsulated and released from your carpets fibers to be vacuumed away on your next cleaning keeping them cleaner, longer!

01/25/2021

Bob did what was needed to get the carpet back to normal. However, he left a large mess for us to clean up--the strips of carpet and pad that he removed plus many strands of carpet fiber. I think he should have done that as part of the work performed.

Description of Work
Restretching of carpet in master bedroom

Category carpet cleaners

09/19/2019

Bob was pleasant and very reasonable to work with. He was very prompt and do a great job, would hire again tomorrow if I needed anymore carpet work.

Description of Work
Carpet stretched and installed

03/26/2019

Fantastic!! Bob was early and got right to work. He explained exactly what he was going to do and very honest about how it might look when he was finished. I was expecting a visible strip where he put in the new section but was so happy when he was done. It's hardly visible at all! He also fixed a metal carpet strip in my bathroom. And he didn't mind me watching and even put up with my crazy, bark...

Description of Work
My dogs had torn up a section of my carpet leading from the hallway into the bedroom. I needed to have a carpet patch done.

08/14/2018

Very professional and prompt. Has a knowledge about carpets and installations

Description of Work
Needed to have carpet fitted around a ceramic tile floor.

12/01/2017

I searched Angie’s list and found Bob Haines who just does carpet repair. He came to the house to see what needed to be done and gave us a very reasonable cost estimate to do the job. We scheduled a date to do the work. He arrived right on time and had the job done in less than an hour. The carpet looks great and my mother is very happy with the results. You won’t find many people who specialize i...

Description of Work
My mother needed her living room and hall carpet stretched to remove some wrinkles.

Category carpet installation

Lite Commercial Residential Carpet Repair Carpet Installation Flood Damage Repair Carpet Re-stretching Carpet Re-starching Berber Repair Carpet Patching Free Estimates

Large carpet installation projects.