Baths Plus Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2002

4.3

General Remodeling

Baths Plus inc. A full service Bath Remodeler. Let us help you make the right product choices and we'll install it the right way. We are a small company, giving you the personal touch and immediate responses your project requires. The owner, John Ashton, is a Nationally Certified Remodeler, CR4169. He inspects every project and gets involved. Our crews are trained using the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and The National Tile Council standards. Not many Companies in Cincinnati can say that! We sell name brand tile, cabinetry, countertops and faucets, everything it takes to install your complete bath project. Call or E- mail us today! 821 7464, "Info@bathsplusinc.com" for your free consultation. Showroom open by appointment. Please Visit Our Website! "It's the installation quality that makes the difference."...

AM Smith Construction LLC

We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possible.

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

03/14/2016

Great! He stands behind his work which is becoming more rare nowadays.

Description of Work
John and his crew remodeled our master bath so we had them do a kitchen makeover about 2 yrs ago. We had an issue with some drywall and called John, he was out in a day to look and fixed it the next week, no questions and no fuss.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

02/02/2015

Our experience with Baths Plus was wonderful. From our first meeting with John it was clear that he would listen to our expectations for our new bathroom and provide ideas and products that would help us meet those expectations. After meeting with several contractors we elected to go with John because of his strong proposal coupled with our strong belief that he would do a good job for us. Once wo...

Description of Work
Master Bath Renovation

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you (removed member name), it was a pleasure working for you! I love the bath too! I put some photos up on our Facebook site, If you have any question or suggestion let me know, Thanks for a great review!!!

07/25/2014

If you want an abrasive used car salesman to pitch you something that you don't actually want done, then John and Baths Plus are the company for you. After telling John the scope of work that I would like completed(not a $15k complete remodel), he got very combative and unnerved. I simply asked for some suggestions and a price to freshen up my bath before selling the house, and he was obviously di...

Description of Work
Quote for bathroom work.

Category home remodeling

I came over to see how you wanted to remodel your, “Large Master Bathroom with carpet on the floor, a shower, a whirlpool, and a large double bowl vanity that needed remodeling.” After listening to you explain your situation, I heard many times hearing that you were not going to spend any money. I understand that having put so much effort into the house, and then other personal matters, plus havin...

02/11/2014

Took a little longer than planned due to having to make "adjustments" to existing framing miss alignments. 5 by 8 shower,9 by 8 for the rest of the bath. Very quality oriented on the install. Took some tile down because it was "not square enough".

Description of Work
Tile and plumbing in major bath remodel. Total water proofing. dual sowers with body spry. Double vanity. relocated toilet.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for sticking with us. I know that it took more time than expected, but the outcome I hope was worth it. I's nice working for someone that knows what they want and what it takes to get it there. Thank you!

11/25/2013

Everything went well. Workmen very professional and timely. Did a very good job. When a leak damaged the dining room ceiling, they immediately repaired the leak and rebuilt the ceiling used to get at the source of the problem. Very happy witht e results.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom to include tile floorings, shower rebuild and tile walls and potty room.

Category home remodeling

Thank you It was a Pleasure! Remember to please call if ANYTHING comes up!

09/07/2013

Workman arrived on schooled time every day. Worked without constant supervision and asked the necessary questions to clarify items when needed. Workman was extremely quiet during the jobs and left NO mess at the end of the work day. The only snag was when a bathroom sink was ordered in the wrong size. The error was quickly corrected. The jobs were done on time and after one year still look great. The question of "Would I use this company again?" gets yes. I am very pleased with all aspects of the work. Baths Plus were not the cheapest bidder but well worth the money. Larry

Description of Work
Renovated 3 bathrooms. Work done included 2 walk in showers 1 new bathtub, all fixtures, vanities, sinks, wall and floor ceramic tile.No painting was done.

Category ceramic tile installer","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

08/29/2013

They were contracted to do renovations in 4 bathrooms. There were delays, mistakes, a granite sink top that had to be reinstalled a couple of times, light fixtures that had to be reinstalled a couple of times, walls that had to repainted more than once, a medicine cabinet that was badly installed and defective that had to be replaced, faucets that were put in turning the wrong direction, faucets that were installed and misaligned. The job was supposed to take a few days and it took a few weeks, delaying getting our house on the market and possible sales. In the end I finally gave up complaining about the mistakes and just wanted them done and out of there. The minor problems with painting that were left I fixed myself. I had to act like the job supervisor and the owner of Bath Plus would get annoyed with me and his workmen. He was apologetic and said he'd never seen so many problems with a job, but all I know is it was a mess and the mistakes in measurements and installation that had to be corrected were all due to their lack of skills and attention to details.

Description of Work
Bath renovations

Category home remodeling contractor

04/02/2013

No estimate, no plans developed, no work done. I continue to stand by my review.

Description of Work
Appointment scheduled with company sales rep to recommend, and estimate the cost of 2 bathroom vanity replacements. The rep arrived late but had called to let me know he would be late. The sales rep suggested replacements which were beyond those I wanted done and was unwilling to listen to what I wanted or my opinions. He appeared to have already decided what HE would do for me and gave the impression that my project was too small for his company. There was no reason to continue the appointment.

Category home remodeling contractor

08/11/2012

We first met with the sales person for Bath's Plus and he gave us alot of great ideas on our Master Bathroom remodel project. We selected all of our tile samples and other products at the Bath's Plus showroom. All of the workers that showed up at our house were very professional and did great work. The final product looks great. The owner, John Ashton, even came back after the project was completed and replaced some tiles in the shower area. They went above and beyond to make sure that our bathroom looked great and that we were pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend Bath's Plus to anyone wanting to do a bathroom remodel project.

Description of Work
We used Bath's Plus to remodel our Master Bathroom. They tore out our old whirlpool tub and replaced it with a large walk-in shower with tile and Basco glass and door. The entire bathroom was re-done and looks fantastic.

Category ceramic tile installer","glass repair contractor","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","door installer

05/05/2012

We were very pleased with the results and called him in 2008 when we were ready to remodel the second bathroom. Highest recommendation unlike a previous job remodeling the kitchen.

Description of Work
We have had Baths Plus remodel three bathrooms. All three dated from the mid 1070's. The first was a small bathroom where we replaced a tub with a tile shower including a quality sliding glass door, replaced the toilet, vanity and floor in 2006. John Ashford worked with us on colors, light fixtures, cabinet, accessories, etc. It went as well as the first. So the third was completed this year and was more complicated as we removed a large tub, shower, sofit, and double vanity. Also extended a wall and made a large shower room without a door. Installed a single sink vanity, and a heated floor. Lots and lots of tile work. We never seriously questioned prices which seemed fair. We were paying for quality which we received. No problems with coming back for little "nits." His contracts were detailed, but he worked with us all during the three jobs.

Category custom cabinet maker","ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","insulation contractor","Lighting","plumber","window installer","woodworker","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor

Remodeling of bathrooms-Tile, Cabinets, Countertops, China, porcelain