Audi Middleburg Heights

Auto Sales
Auto Body Work
Auto Tires
Auto Inspections

At Audi Middleburg Heights, formerly Sunnyside Audi, our corporate philosophy is simple: Guests come first. Above all, we strive to make sure that this value serves as the foundation to our business. Our pride lies in our award winning sales and service departments....

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

DogWatch of Cleveland

*Free Lifetime supply of battery for Angie's list members* *Value of $800 when compared to Invisible Fence® brand DogWatch® Hidden Fences of Cleveland - Providing safe, secure, electronic hidden dog fences, pet containment systems, and pet friendly training products to the Northeast Ohio area. Our electronic hidden wire fences work indoors and out for both dogs and cats featuring a pet-friendly FM radio signal, life-time equipment warranty, and the longest battery life in the industry. We repair all brands of underground pet fencing, including Invisible Fence® brand.

Offers by DogWatch of Cleveland on Angi

10/25/2016

We take our car there for everything. They do checkups and maintenance. When our car was, hit, we took it there for repairs. We take our car there whenever there is an issue at all with the car good or bad. I would tell someone looking to use them that they would be very pleased if they went to them. The workers were very competent and very friendly.

Description of Work
They service our car.

10/12/2016

I was happy with them then and I used them again, but my 2008 car now has an engine that uses oil. They all know the problem, but they would not fix it. That makes me mad. The quality of service, they do a very good job. It is just that I am mad at them because they would not fix my engine. It is part of a recall, but it does not use enough oil to make it to where they have to fix it. Sunnyside is...

Description of Work
We purchased our other car from Sunnyside Toyota.

Category car sales

04/21/2015

They stepped in and were completely professional. I felt like the price was a little bit high for a simple broken mirror.

10/17/2014

I would highly recommend them. They have an outstanding service department. The cleanliness, friendliness. The salesperson was outstanding. I've referred him to multiple people. I got my sister a great lease with the same salesperson and the same company. I've had no issues at all. I thought we got a good deal.

Description of Work
I have a 2009 Toyota Venza and I still use the same dealership which is Sunnyside Toyota. I have a regular maintenance. Usually it's just an oil change and tire rotation.

04/18/2014

I don't feel they did anything to my breaks. They also were supposed to do an oil change and inspection. I went to get an appointment and had to wait a week to get in. I was 30 minutes early dropping off my car. The oil change was supposed to take an hour and a half and after they had my car for 3 hours I still had not heard from them. I called three times and they never returned any of my phone c...

Description of Work
They were supposed to do a disc break job and a 75,000 mile check-up

Category auto body repair,auto repair

03/13/2014

I wasn't too happy to have to show up for a 3 hr. appt to have the recall work done, but found, to my pleasure, that Sunnyside service makes very good lemonade out of what could have been a face-puckering, onerous experience. Yes, it was a lengthy wait, but I could have opted to go to the Mall to shop using their courtesy van. However, I chose to read in their pleasant waiting area and the work was completed in 21/2 hrs. In addition, they checked my tires, wipers and blades and then washed the car.

Description of Work
Provider replaced the mechanism that was part of a national recall involving potential damage to air bags.

11/10/2013

They were ready to take the care. It took about 45 minutes which was well within the hour they had told me. They washed the outside of the vehicle. Nothing stupendous, other than they did a great job getting me in, processed, and then out again. Also, on a previous visit my battery had shorted out. I'm not sure why, but it happens. No questions, no problem. Didn't give me any problems to replace it. Its a brand new 2013 Camry (Purchased May 2013). But I've heard of friends who have American cars, and they have been and quot;talked toand quot; when they've had simple issues like this. We have a Honda Odyssey and have taken it consistently to Sunnyside Honda. We like them a lot. So I have very high expectations of this dealership now. My business is theirs to lose. I hope they don't let me down.

Description of Work
Provided the 5,000 mile checkup on the vehicle. Topped off fluids. Inspected whatever is on that list.

09/30/2013

The service department does a great job. They get you in very quickly, get the work done and give your car a wash before you leave. The entire process does take a little longer than I would like (and gt; 1 hour). The staff are very friendly, polite and professional. I take may car to Sunnyside every time.

Description of Work
I got the Toyota recommended 55K service for my vehicle, This includes system checks, oil change, and tire rotation.

09/28/2013

It was easy to make an appointment (online), and accommodating of our schedule. Service was quick, but sometimes when we need a shuttle service to get to work, they seem to have difficulty providing the ride. Overall, we've been getting wonderful service from the staff.

Description of Work
5,000 mile maintenance - oil change, etc.

09/23/2013

This service was performed on our current Toyota which is the second vehicle purchased and serviced at Sunnyside. We have always been pleased by their service as well as their personnel. I have been treated as a valued customer, very courteous. They listen to our concerns and address them as necessary. I have never been left feeling that my concern or questions haven't been adequately addressed/answered. I do not hesitate recommending this dealership for service.

Description of Work
This service was for routine maintenance (oil change, fluid levels and multi-point inspection). All part of no-cost routine maintenance on a new Toyota vehicle.

Auto- Sales & Service.